Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #173 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s lost the bleeping plot.
So reading between the lines and all the sock accounts, Loopy and SToneD, Ella has kicked off within half an hour of forced visitation on Friday or Saturday? Saturday being the usual day for visitation.
She has tried to leave, there has been an altercation at the front door that has been witnessed by a friend of Ioan’s (& Bianca) we’re assuming Iris(?).
She has gotten home, showed Mommy Dearest a bruise, and then asked for a restraining order from both Bianca and Ioan. A police report was made, no charges as of yet but a couple of hearings later on this month for the RO’s?
Alice has set up at least two sock accounts and given herself away by using the exact same insults she always has against Bianca. They think that this is enough to have Bianca deported and Ioan will come rounding back to Alice just like old times (I may have made that last bit up!)

What a pathetic existence. I hope she eventually sees consequences of this despicable and disgusting behaviour. duck you Alice Evans.

Alice prepared it.
She set up some of her socks a week or so before.
There was Tone asking suspicious questions also before it happened. (Due to this we all anticipated something to happen, we just did not know what).

Whatever happened, it was not an accident but a choreographed event by Alice and Ella (the same way she dropped on her knees on that street corner video Alice likely herself filmed and sent to Backgrid).

I also believe that the bruise did not happen (as its placement does not make sense) but was created by them.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I can understand being hurt when a relationship ends but all she has done is seek vengeance and wage this mad war on I.

Reactions: 20
I can understand being hurt when a relationship ends but all she has done is seek vengeance and wage this mad war on I.
I think the madness has always been there. It was probably a subliminal factor in first attraction. I was madly attracted to a narc with a cluster-b personality disorder once, but that learnt me. :LOL: You don't marry crazy, I was lucky to escape with my balls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
wait, what "relief"? How much more money does Alice want. She already lives in a house three times bigger than Ioans and already bleed him completely dry lmao
View attachment 2220184
"why do the girls need to be around BW" - let me get this straight, if Alice starts dating they will be homeless? of course you have to accept to spend time with a potential step parent, why the heck is this a big issue? It's been also 2 years, I'm sure Ioan would have liked to introduce her earlier, like every normal father who doesnt have a crazy ex can.

Ella indeed had no other option, mommy is calling the shots

all socks and Loopy have started doing this, heh. So much for undeniable evidence

ok, this is definitely Alice

funny how this is meant to be a dyslexic police officer that has not heard of these people until 2 weeks ago 🤣

btw regarding smiling pap walks: I'm two minds about this. you have to show Alice that her tit isnt working on you, but unfortunately she is just then raising the bar of madness instead of giving up and likely weaponises it against her kids.

Also just saw a picture of the infamous visitation walkout in january
Is this video still available anywhere?

Reactions: 2
Thread title suggestion for the future, when it’s been proven Alice has lied:

I’m Alice Evans, I’m a piece of tit, I like to make up stories that my daughter was hit
Bumping this one! I don't think we need to wait till its been proven either, moo.
It has 43 votes so far.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The sad thing about this tit is the kids will be hearing it day in day out. They are both traumatized by mAlice.

Janelle: No. Daddy tried to get rid of Mommy so he and gf could abuse the kids. SO he told a pack of lies about her. Then they went to the cops about an email. They're plan didn't quite work but they wanted to try smacking the kids around anyway. Creeps.

I agree a 6 month retreat would be nice for Ella but who will pay for it? It would be very expensive. Insurance? Realistically I don't see it happening. Living with B and I would feel like a vacation anyway compared to that madhouse but that won't happen either. So they are stuck with the swivelled-eyed loon.
Insurance, Ella is showing signs of trauma response. If she was told to live with I & B right now she would leave and end up on the streets or worse. Being forced to live with IG & B would make the situation worse for her. Her mind at the moment is a mix of anger/resentment/sadness. Conflicting feelings about Alice and her dad. Some things she might be thinking how dare dad leave and set up house with a new younger girlfriend while I have to deal with my mother's crazy moods and to top it off financially things are much worse. My dad is selfish, Dad got to walk away from this for a new life and I'm stuck. She knows IG is a safe person to vent her rage on , her mother is not safe to test boundaries on.
As a teenager you use your parents as the pool wall when you need safety and to come up for breath, then you swim back out safe in the knowledge the pool wall will be there when you need it. Alice isn't this for her and Ella probably feels not sure about her dad now.
Abused children need a different approach, they need unconditional positive regard and a safe anchor. I think respite would be a very positive experience for her to work through her issues and feelings in a safe place.

Older abused children don't react in the same way to change, new partners or divorce, they need a different approach. Elsie was younger when this all happened, younger children tend to adapt better. I think with the right support things could turn around for Ella but forcing her right now into playing happy families is not in her best interests or I & Bs.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Fred suggest:
Are you floored, are you shocked?
Or just BORED of her socks?

---
Ok so now it’s tomorrow, did today happen yesterday?
Just you wait, yesterday is coming FUCKOS.

And not before someone wakes up in the kitchen and starts the day in bed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So there's a scramble to close accounts but they forgot about this one?
Screenshot_20230606-074438_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Best day ever? You think you’re fkn clever.
You’re nothing but a lunatic, making all us Tattler”s sick.
I’m not sure where this post is goin’.
No one likes you, they like Bee and Ioan.

sorry, I’ll show myself out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
IPSO have asked me for more information in my complaint about this exploitative article

I see that a child over 12 can file their own RO what I am not sure on is child privacy laws? So would Alice had to consent to this story or was it classed as public domain?
secondly the court documents were not public at that point so my other gripe is AB yapping like it was, when clearly it was an exclusive by AE

Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
IPSO have asked me for more information in my complaint about this exploitative article

I see that a child over 12 can file their own RO what I am not sure on is child privacy laws? So would Alice had to consent to this story or was it classed as public domain?
secondly the court documents were not public at that point so my other gripe is AB yapping like it was, when clearly it was an exclusive by AE
It wasn't even in the public domain so was the source paid for 🤔

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.