Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #173 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess I’m not shocked at how low she would go. She is essentially destroying her daughters future relationships (and mental health) with everyone, herself included, because she couldn’t keep her man or get a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
🤣 I remember after a particularly bad breakup (with a scoundrel of a Doctor who had 3 of us nurses on the go we found out later), a mosquito landed on my arm, smelt it a bit then flew off without biting me. I burst into tears, thinking even mosquitoes don’t like me 🦟 😫🤣
Omg 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s lost the bleeping plot.
So reading between the lines and all the sock accounts, Loopy and SToneD, Ella has kicked off within half an hour of forced visitation on Friday or Saturday? Saturday being the usual day for visitation.
She has tried to leave, there has been an altercation at the front door that has been witnessed by a friend of Ioan’s (& Bianca) we’re assuming Iris(?).
She has gotten home, showed Mommy Dearest a bruise, and then asked for a restraining order from both Bianca and Ioan. A police report was made, no charges as of yet but a couple of hearings later on this month for the RO’s?
Alice has set up at least two sock accounts and given herself away by using the exact same insults she always has against Bianca. They think that this is enough to have Bianca deported and Ioan will come rounding back to Alice just like old times (I may have made that last bit up!)

What a pathetic existence. I hope she eventually sees consequences of this despicable and disgusting behaviour. duck you Alice Evans.
Sorry if this was mentioned before but can you go straight to PRO without TRO and would the history of Alice’s DVRO come into play, ie would the judge have the whole history?

Reactions: 5
Agreed - and I also think to get the kids to hate him, what she knows would ultimately hurt him the most
According to Alice it is Ioan that hates his children, their heads must be spinning having to listen to this bile day in and day out. If Ioan walked away from any contact they would still be taught on a daily basis to hate their Father.

Reactions: 16
The problem with her leaving and Elsie staying would be that if they only had one chaperone there ...who follows her home and makes sure she is safe? It's not a Simple matter of allowing her to wander off. It's a child safety issue. He's damned if he lets her leave on her own and damned if he follows her.

Reactions: 21
And yet it only gets captured/published when it suits them. I dunno…IMO these are arranged pap walks, but that doesn’t detract from the fact Alice is a damaging narc POS.
Those photos could have been taken days before the event!

Reactions: 8
I don’t believe for a millisecond that either girl thinks Ioan or B are any kind of danger to them.

I’m sure Alice has told the girls her demands and made it very clear that it’s their job to get the cash out of Ioan for her.

I’m sure she would scream hysterically at them to ‘JUST WALK OUT. If he refused to give in to the demands or if he refused to talk about her.

I believe Ioan tried to reason with Big E but she is too on board with Alice’s logic. Little E can’t be put on the spot like that without having the wrath of her mum and sister later so he wouldn’t push it.

That’s what I believe. I don’t think either of them need sending away. If they can stand up to and walk away from their dad, with a bit of support they can stand up and walk away from the outbursts of their unhinged mother. If anything it’s her they’re scared of, not I or B.
The behaviour from them has been instilled in them from Alice, CPS and the courts will 100% recognise this.
I strongly believe that Elsie is being terrorised by Alice and Ella about Bianca and her Father.
She's nine years old and CPS are going to be a damn sight more concerned about her than Ella at this stage is my opinion.
The truth will out it always does!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The behaviour from them has been instilled in them from Alice, CPS and the courts will 100% recognise this.
I strongly believe that Elsie is being terrorised by Alice and Ella about Bianca and her Father.
She's nine years old and CPS are going to be a damn sight more concerned about her than Ella at this stage is my opinion.
The truth will out it always does!!
I hope so. These allegations have far reaching consequences for everyone involved. Even the stupid fuckers on Twitter breaking a DVRO by proxy.
I hope Bianca sues the tit out of Loopy.

Thank you! She is pain free and having a blast. I’m so happy and relieved. 🥰
We both thought the kitty’s shenanigans were adorable and hilarious. In my family our animals can do no wrong! 🤣
Yey! Glad to hear that she's doing well 😍
I'm the same with my cat, he runs the house and I even if he's been a little naughty (which hardly ever happens) I can't even raise my voice at him, I'm truly under the thumb 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If she took the story to Alison Boshoff she broke the restraining order yet again. Maybe a stint in the slammer will put a stop to her sock habit.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yeah this is what I need to get together I have 6 more days
I hope so. These allegations have far reaching consequences for everyone involved. Even the stupid fuckers on Twitter breaking a DVRO by proxy.
I hope Bianca sues the tit out of Loopy.
I think Lupine is of no consequence in the grand scheme of things, he's parroting what Alice tells him. He's gullible that much is obvious! He'd also revel in the attention just like Alice, don't feed the animals is my motto 😉
---
If she took the story to Alison Boshoff she broke the restraining order yet again. Maybe a stint in the slammer will put a stop to her sock habit.
This is where I believe Anne Kiley will go, there's a proven link between the hack and Alice's BFF 🤔

Reactions: 23
I guess I’m not shocked at how low she would go. She is essentially destroying her daughters future relationships (and mental health) with everyone, herself included, because she couldn’t keep her man or get a job.
She’s wrecking her daughters mental health and warping their personalities because she knows it will hurt Ioan. They were only ever mealtickets to her anyway. Either they do what she tells them to and right now that’s getting Ioan to sponsor her laziness or they can duck off. Hmmm.. Wasn’t that her motherhood motto?

I find it it ironic that Alice/sock accounts are joking about the ‘dvro by proxy’ car insurance email when everyone knows Alice would have called the police on Ioan for driving past the far end of her road if she had a RO against him. She absolutely cannot stand that she is gagged from disparaging them all day, every day. Her story is the ONLY truth.

She is out for maximum damage to him personally and professionally. No lawyer should be taking on her case(s). I actually wonder if she paid Marie’s invoices? Will we eventually hear how Marie was not on her side? Alice reminds me of Trump- this impossible personality that no one can deal with. She is a tornado of emotional and financial destruction and won’t stop until she’s satisfied. Which seems to be never!
You’re right she will never stop. She will only get worse with age and particularly if/when the girls move out and have nothing to do with her. The bitter moron will keep ranting on for the rest of her life.

Reactions: 15
When you are ugly on the inside, it shoes outwardly.
View attachment 2220179
Quagmire again? Now, WHERE have we heard that before?
If Malice were intelligent, she’d be dangerous. As it is she has the IQ of vacuum lint, and her plans are always rumbled here before she even pulls a stunt.
I am worried that she’s going to go full BB when she has nothing left to lose, though.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.