Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #173 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ChatGPT wrote my wedding speech. Not even lying šŸ˜œ

I noticed one of the comments on dlisted and it raises an interesting point. Alice will turn on the kids at some point. Itā€™s inevitable. And soon when theyā€™re not commodities for her to earn any income from.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Alice will turn on the kids at some point. Itā€™s inevitable. And soon when theyā€™re not commodities for her to earn any income from.
I fear for Elsie really, not the Golden Child. They could both be putting a lot of pressure on the poor child to join in the hatefest.

Also, Alice will endeavour to ensure the kids are don't ever stop being commodities for her to earn an income from. As soon as child support stops they will have to start work.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Recent article in the DM (I know, I know) about Drew Barrymore and her terrible relationship with her mother (addiction, parentification, verbal abuse, etc). A lot of things stand out. I'm wondering why this front page article is coming up when Drew has nothing new coming out...also on my screen it's second and the Alice Evans article is third.
I saw that too! I actually canā€™t see the DM mAlice story or Pap walk story b/c I use my personal PC for DM and phone for šŸ’© so I think home pages publish based on your other SM activity ā€¦.speaking of which ā€¦interesting tweet from the LE ā€œprofessionalā€ who has an incredible history of all the sundry players (even Deb and Lyn) despite ā€œnever hearing of them before filing.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder if the news of Taylor Swift's breakup has moved Alice's story down the news pipeline of the DM.

Or maybe Ioan's lawyers sent a furious email to the DM. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Reactions: 19
Janelle: Bianca WILL be behind bars pretty soon. Or shipped off back to Oz.

PMSL

Janelle: Not for me to say, but if I were involved, I'd want as many people to have evidence as possible. I'd be making sure there were receipts. Especially if the abuse had been going on for a while and been covered up by the father. But hey - that's just me

We're still waiting for the receipts.šŸ’…

Janelle: Be a good girl and run back to tattle where you belong. You're way out of your depth here

She loves us really šŸ’‹

Janelle: The court didn't "verify" anything. It was his declaration. And why did he get his 6 yo daughter to film his mother right around the time he told her he was dumping her? Reeks of pre-planning with the Bogan Baby Basher

Elsie chose to do it.

Janelle: I think so too. What worries me us how the liars might have strategized to find a way for the basher to get away with it.

Not so sure of your 'receipts' now are you? šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 31
For a giggle, I literally just asked for a letter requesting what the poor old Prius rat was really due. Ioan canā€™t just run away from his responsibilities like thisā€¦ temporary guardianship with the mimsyā€˜s comes at a financial cost.

BE5AA307-A560-4EB1-8F6B-AA599C6E48F0.jpeg

God, maybe she could actually represent herself! šŸ«£šŸ«£šŸ«£šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­

*where was this when I was struggling at Uni?!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I wonder if this has been Alice's best day ever. I would hope her wedding day or children's birth would be. Oh wait, this is the most cunty person ever we are talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She's obsessed with the idea of getting people deported. Bianca is just the latest example of this. She thinks just because her Dad happened to be based in the US when she was born it makes her better than everyone else. You'd think she could trace her family back to the Mayflower the way she goes on about her American citizenship

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The strategy would be the truth, evidence, and not being a vengeful, lying bleep.

Screenshot_20230605_171814_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 16
For a giggle, I literally just asked for a letter requesting what the poor old Prius rat was really due. Ioan canā€™t just run away from his responsibilities like thisā€¦ temporary guardianship with the mimsyā€˜s comes at a financial cost.

View attachment 2219991

God, maybe she could actually represent herself! šŸ«£šŸ«£šŸ«£šŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­

*where was this when I was struggling at Uni?!?!

Wait, I get even more Yo-dollars??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Eeewwww!!!
Actually, imagine him playing Christmas card on the loop rolling in actual real salad cream on the floor, naked but for a tiger striped pattern speedos and black socksā€¦
You are all welcome šŸ˜œšŸ˜œ
Thank you. That image is now burnt on my brain and I will never be able to unsee it. I wish I could transfer said image to the Abuser so she can suffer too. Or perhaps sheā€™s already seen it šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To a certain ā€œLEā€ professional who ONLY moved to LA 2 years ago: giving a picture and report to multiple people to share on SM is NOT the same as multiple eye witnesses.

I thought I remember Ioan actually filing to delay visitation to allow for more reunification therapy ? Does anyone remember? Hardly the cruel father forcing kids to see him or B! And b/c of that I would feel that he must have considered having a therapist present or minimum third party observer for first meeting? Or did he get fooled that things were calming down? Can see him so hopeful to believe girls were adjusting after move.

Iā€™m still (wrongly) finding the image of the girls ā€œwailing the whole ride to their fatherā€™sā€ a bit 1930s dramatic. Also how would said ā€œLEā€ lady or whoever tweeted it have those particular details which wouldnā€™t have been in police report or RO filing? Hmmm šŸ¤”

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.