Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #173 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Janelle/FA start insulting Bubba Bear, then Turds, we ride at dawn.

And on that note I'm out, thanks to Alice I've not had much sleep the past couple of nights. Thank duck Mr Ametrine is away as he wouldn't be happy at my screen time right now.

Somebody please take over the night shift from me!

Edit: I spoke too soon. The FA account is still there for now though.

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 02.17.48.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
wait, what "relief"? How much more money does Alice want. She already lives in a house three times bigger than Ioans and already bleed him completely dry lmao
View attachment 2220184
"why do the girls need to be around BW" - let me get this straight, if Alice starts dating they will be homeless? of course you have to accept to spend time with a potential step parent, why the heck is this a big issue? It's been also 2 years, I'm sure Ioan would have liked to introduce her earlier, like every normal father who doesnt have a crazy ex can.

Ella indeed had no other option, mommy is calling the shots

all socks and Loopy have started doing this, heh. So much for undeniable evidence

ok, this is definitely Alice

funny how this is meant to be a dyslexic police officer that has not heard of these people until 2 weeks ago šŸ¤£

btw regarding smiling pap walks: I'm two minds about this. you have to show Alice that her tit isnt working on you, but unfortunately she is just then raising the bar of madness instead of giving up and likely weaponises it against her kids.

Also just saw a picture of the infamous visitation walkout in january
Alice gave herself away. She is the only one who called Bianca those two names specifically. If she doesn't think all this will be used against her she is so mistaken.

And now that account is gone. Imagine that.

All so foolish.

MOO.

Reactions: 55
Even her divorce lawyer left her.
šŸ¤£ I remember after a particularly bad breakup (with a scoundrel of a Doctor who had 3 of us nurses on the go we found out later), a mosquito landed on my arm, smelt it a bit then flew off without biting me. I burst into tears, thinking even mosquitoes donā€™t like me šŸ¦Ÿ šŸ˜«šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
SHARTS FIRED!
I think all the trauma Ella has been through neither are the best option for her at present. I think a therapeutic retreat for 6 months to a year with visitation. It has schooling , art therapy , CBT. I think it would be a good thing for her to reset.
I agree wholeheartedly, Ella should not be with either parent for at least a year. She needs help, and Alice certainly is not going to see she gets it and the girl hates her father because her mother has poisoned her mind against him. She needs to be where she can talk to someone freely, not have to take sides. If her mother does not see she needs intense therapy then she is even a worse mother than I thought.

Reactions: 31
The sad thing about this tit is the kids will be hearing it day in day out. They are both traumatized by mAlice.

Janelle: No. Daddy tried to get rid of Mommy so he and gf could abuse the kids. SO he told a pack of lies about her. Then they went to the cops about an email. They're plan didn't quite work but they wanted to try smacking the kids around anyway. Creeps.

I agree a 6 month retreat would be nice for Ella but who will pay for it? It would be very expensive. Insurance? Realistically I don't see it happening. Living with B and I would feel like a vacation anyway compared to that madhouse but that won't happen either. So they are stuck with the swivelled-eyed loon.
Insurance might pay for it if a psychiatrist says Ella has mental issues, which she does. Living with mommy dearest would give anyone mental issues.
---
How on earth can she live with herself? All this rage, hate, vitriol must be consuming her existence. Itā€™s exhausting following her. Imagine being her. Yikes!
Aliceā€™s mother died from a heart attack when when was less than 5 years older than Alice. All this craziness and pent up rage cannot be good for someoneā€™s blood pressure and heart. Alice is about to be a senior citizen, sheā€™ll be 55 in just a couple of months.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I agree wholeheartedly, Ella should not be with either parent for at least a year. She needs help, and Alice certainly is not going to see she gets it and the girl hates her father because her mother has poisoned her mind against him. She needs to be where she can talk to someone freely, not have to take sides. If her mother does not see she needs intense therapy then she is even a worse mother than I thought.
The thing is Alice doesnā€™t care. She lives for one thing only and that is to ruin I and Bā€™s lives. Well that and hopefully get money out of poor Bianca if she possibly can. Sheā€™s a selfish manic psychopath imo. Sheā€™s far more delusional and dangerous than even I imagined. God only knows what sheā€™s like behind closed doors. Frankly I believe Ioan fears her and who can blame him? I feared my narc sibling and compared to Alice sheā€™s a saint.

Reactions: 27
If Janelle/FA start insulting Bubba Bear, then Turds, we ride at dawn.

And on that note I'm out, thanks to Alice I've not had much sleep the past couple of nights. Thank duck Mr Ametrine is away as he wouldn't be happy at my screen time right now.

Somebody please take over the night shift from me!

Edit: I spoke too soon. The FA account is still there for now though.

View attachment 2220274
About time. Ms. ā€œLEā€ had posted the report displaying IGā€™s email and phone number. Loopyā€™s post had it too. Anne and her legal team should ask LA county to investigate their supposed leaking employee- perhaps county can ask Twitter for user account info. šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The thing is Alice doesnā€™t care. She lives for one thing only and that is to ruin I and Bā€™s lives. Well that and hopefully get money out of poor Bianca if she possibly can. Sheā€™s a selfish manic psychopath imo. Sheā€™s far more delusional and dangerous than even I imagined. God only knows what sheā€™s like behind closed doors. Frankly I believe Ioan fears her and who can blame him? I feared my narc sibling and compared to Alice sheā€™s a saint.
Maybe it's Alice that needs to be sent away, a padded room or a jail cell, either one would work.

Reactions: 21
That's the same place they were in before....I tried to work out where it was and failed. Atlanta?
At first I thought it was someplace with lots and lots of birds, then I figured out they were raindrops. Love Atlanta, if thatā€™s the location.
---
I just re-read Creepy's masterpiece

Painting meeting your fathers girlfriend after 2 YEARS as abuse is some kind of masterpiece. Imagine they actually file this.

not neccessarily

Regardless, what the court response like a TRO would be not anyway
Yeeeesh. The purple prose is bad enough, but then he peppers it with words like ā€œdegradingā€ and ā€œtaintedā€ (in the Cassandra piece). Heā€™s clearly quite impressed with himself, his mission, and his vocabulary ( though heā€™s clearly no grammar biddy - like itā€™s ā€œcomplimentary,ā€ not
ā€complementaryā€ when used in that context. His writings leave me unsettled and queasy - I worry that something not so noble is motivating him. MOO

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I donā€™t believe for a millisecond that either girl thinks Ioan or B are any kind of danger to them.

Iā€™m sure Alice has told the girls her demands and made it very clear that itā€™s their job to get the cash out of Ioan for her.

Iā€™m sure she would scream hysterically at them to ā€˜JUST WALK OUT. If he refused to give in to the demands or if he refused to talk about her.

I believe Ioan tried to reason with Big E but she is too on board with Aliceā€™s logic. Little E canā€™t be put on the spot like that without having the wrath of her mum and sister later so he wouldnā€™t push it.

Thatā€™s what I believe. I donā€™t think either of them need sending away. If they can stand up to and walk away from their dad, with a bit of support they can stand up and walk away from the outbursts of their unhinged mother. If anything itā€™s her theyā€™re scared of, not I or B.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sheā€™s lost the bleeping plot.
So reading between the lines and all the sock accounts, Loopy and SToneD, Ella has kicked off within half an hour of forced visitation on Friday or Saturday? Saturday being the usual day for visitation.
She has tried to leave, there has been an altercation at the front door that has been witnessed by a friend of Ioanā€™s (& Bianca) weā€™re assuming Iris(?).
She has gotten home, showed Mommy Dearest a bruise, and then asked for a restraining order from both Bianca and Ioan. A police report was made, no charges as of yet but a couple of hearings later on this month for the ROā€™s?
Alice has set up at least two sock accounts and given herself away by using the exact same insults she always has against Bianca. They think that this is enough to have Bianca deported and Ioan will come rounding back to Alice just like old times (I may have made that last bit up!)

What a pathetic existence. I hope she eventually sees consequences of this despicable and disgusting behaviour. duck you Alice Evans.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She is seeing dollar signs and is so giddy that she can't help herself gloating on Twitter like some bleeping supervillain who reveals their entire plan in advance and then surprise surprise, it doesn't go to plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Alice and Tone are low class, vulgar, unemployed and alcohol/hygiene challenged. In the U.K. sheā€™d be living on welfare like he does.

But she thinks theyā€™re high class?

I guess the U.K. accent and Ioanā€™s cash and connections brought her a higher social standing for a while and it went straight to her head.

Bianca is elegant, eloquent and refined. Sheā€™s delicate, petit and pretty with a gorgeous smile, beautiful hair and lovely figure. She and Ioan look perfect together. How bizarre that Alice attacks her looks and class when sheā€™s obviously from a far better family, a wealthier background and is much better looking. Sure Alice was pretty back in the day, we all were. She isnā€™t pretty now though is she.

Itā€™s projection as always. Sheā€™s hung up about and resents her weirdo family, her chav bro and her god-awful appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.