Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ninas purse

VIP Member
This interesting.....
From the article it seems undoubtable that Ella is severely and totally alienated. I think it started out hybrid - he was clearly someone she turned to and had a relationship with during the early stages of the separation. I think it all went wrong when Bianca moved in so quickly. That, coupled with her illness, in Ella's mind meant she was secondary to Bianca in his affections. Then the court documents published emails and videos where Alice came out looking really bad. Alice then really started working on the alienating (he wants to destroy me, look at how he used private stuff you sent him to ruin me and he is using you to do it, you can't trust him, omg he is destroying me and you are helping him, he wants me to die, I'm so scared etc etc etc). Add to that the school debacle and Ioan withdrawing. Total reinforcement.
She was always going to alienate the kids because Ioan left her. Bianca could've moved in ten years after the divorce and she would've still acted the same way. Why should he put his life on hold because Alice is incapable of being an adult.
She is never going to move on so he will just have to reconcile himself with the fact that she will have to be dealt with until Elsie turns 18. Accept that Ella is lost to him and try to continue to be in Elsie's life. Learn to compartmentalize Alice and move on.
If Ella believes that she is secondary to Bianca, then it is because Alice convinced her of that. It is nothing that Ioan did to give her that impression. In fact from the looks of it he has bent himself into a pretzel to accommodate their needs.
Sad as it may be, he will not be the first parent who had to make the horrible choice for the sake of his own mental wellbeing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

welp

VIP Member
Wait a minute they are now insinuating child rape?!?!?!
People have been wrongly accused of this in the past and have been killed as a subsequence. Whoever is behind this account and most likely mAlice needs to stop, they are fucking sick!
I feel like I need to do something to make it stop, apart from reporting the account, what else can I do?
BIB: and load of bollox
I think that if I was I & B I'd actually call the police now.
Alice has tried to imply this many times about Ioan. I wouldnt be surprised if she is getting Ella to claim this too. As many of us predicted two years ago this will be her final move (other than Betty Broderick-ing him)

• Angry
  • Sad

barre19

Chatty Member
I really don’t know what to say.

❤ to Ioan and Bianca
I think most reasonable people will be able to see exactly what’s happening here. There are very clear patterns of behaviour to anyone with eyeballs. People who have conducted themselves with dignity and honour throughout extremely trying times. And people who have demonstrated contempt for the law, dishonesty, arrogance, unkindness and breathtakingly poor parenting.

I wish that were enough to bring some relief to the situation. But I hope I & B can take a small bit of solace in knowing that they’re seen. 💜

• Heart

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Is there any chance of this actually being granted? Cause anyone can see this for the pile of bullshit it is.
They have no evidence and no lawyer, so I doubt it. But I don’t think it’s Alice’s goal, especially if it meant he didn’t have to pay child support.

Her goal Is 100% custody with Ioan paying full child support and the kids refusing to see him unless they’re spying for her.

I think she’s done this for the headline on the day of the gala.

I wish Ella would realise she’s a pawn to Alice and get out. But that may be years away. I’m so sad for the damage that fulltime Alice has done to her. I was always rooting for these kids to get away from her influence.

• Sad
  • Angry

jesskell

I can’t believe after all this time I still get shocked by Alice. This is a new level of dangerous and for the first time I think Ioan needs to let Ella go until she matures and realises this behaviour is wrong. Part of me worried that she is a new Alice and if that’s the case I worry about her life choices as she gets older. Alice needs to be thrown in jail for this.

• Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
They have no evidence and no lawyer, so I doubt it. But I don’t think it’s Alice’s goal, especially if it meant he didn’t have to pay child support.

Her goal Is 100% custody with Ioan paying full child support and the kids refusing to see him unless they’re spying for her.

I think she’s done this for the headline on the day of the gala.

I wish Ella would realise she’s a pawn to Alice and get out. But that may be years away. I’m so sad for the damage that fulltime Alice has done to her. I was always rooting for these kids to get away from her influence.
Way back, we saw court documents where Alice kept asking the girls if Ioan had “done anything” when they visited him. I imagine that she did this every time. And when they said “no”, she would have made it clear how disappointed she was to hear this. Again and again and again. Until they realised that, to make their monster of a mother happy, they had to say “something” happened.
This is beyond awful. The woman is evil.

• Sick
  • Sad

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Does the abuser think that this little ploy will force Ioan to pay her rent? She’s nothing but white trash and is as mean and aggressive as a cornered rattlesnake. mAlice has zero morals and zero conscience. No impulse control. No shame. She’s not responsible. She uses people and discards them. Expects everyone to give her everything yet gives nothing in return. I imagine that she steals and cheats all the time. She’s nasty and unhygienic as well as lazy. She’s overtly sexual and lascivious. Jealous of everyone and anyone that has what she doesn’t. She’s also selfish, uncouth, rude, and classless.
But she takes the grand prize for being the world’s worst mother. 😡

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
I’m going to respectfully disagree that E is the reason for the restraining order. 100% she was a pawn and has done some unacceptable things and Ioan had a right to be wary of their contact but this isn’t a child operating with free will. She must do as her abuser says or her life is made a further hell. She needs serious therapy but I don’t blame her for a thing, even if she’s in the wrong.
She may be, but this isnt changing my point. Ella is going to these visitations - and I said it from the start - to catch her father in a compromising moment and disrupt visitation for Elsie (the walkouts), whether her mother instructs/coerced her or not is not really relevant, the point is that he is in constant danger, at least mid-term. And while the chaperone has been a life saver for him, the case last week shows that the system isnt perfect (I btw hope that they didnt had the confidence to file because the chaperone wasnt there yet and thus no witness to contradict whatever story Elsie will be coached to say)

We had the backgrid video that was so obviously staged to catch Ioan snapping. He didnt, so she walked out.

We had Ella telling him she isnt seeing him if he has the chaperone with him, why would this be a issue, unless...

We had her immediately calling her mother the second Ioan wanted to take her phone (no doubt it's constantly recording).

And this is just the stuff from around december/january. Add on it the CPS threats for setting boundaries. And now she files a restraining order after a incident where apparently he didnt even did anything?

• Heart
  • Angry

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
Defile is a very sexist term. It’s about purity and innocence, and it’s a synonym for spoil. It’s often used in a sexual context, so it’s incredibly gross to use it to refer to a thirteen year old girl. Ella is not defiled, nor is Alice. Lupine is just a pervert with a fetish.
Could not have put it better myself. He relishes details of abuse and stories of damsels in distress and IMO this is all fetish fodder. He’s an old creep who needs keeping away from the general public. Remember his story about going up to a table of young women at a cafe and ranting about Amber Heard to them? Scary.

• Sick
  • Heart

AnneinHever

VIP Member
There are many people who were announced that didnt end up attending the Gala. Alice may have done this all for nothing lol

Btw isnt it weird that on the picture Loopy the Creepy shared the living room is full of boxes? They moved in a month ago

The Ioan RO likely because it seems like he did literally nothing (even according to Alice's socks & friends) and I doubt that Elsie will testify against him either. This is a typical "taint a reputation" filing. And withdrawing those is always better because you can always claim that you would have won otherwise. Though I wouldnt be surprised if Alice ties this on Ioan breaking up with Bianca.

I think with Bianca they will try their luck though. They want her gone so badly (Loopy proved this with his tweet), Elsie can be coached the right things and probably some kind of incident happened to create a basis for thr case.

A angry teenager that has a history of doing malicious things to one adult. so much that said adult had to file a RO against the childrens mother.
I don’t care if their house is full of bloody boxes. She’s a lazy bitch, we know that. But I’m enraged that the cunt sent a picture of her bruised 13-year old to a Twitter creep telling him to publish it along with her version of the story that includes terrifying details about the minor. A mother’s job is it protect her children, not to sell them off to the creepiest bidder.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
So, while trying to find further evidence of Ella being right handed - yes I know I have a bee in my bonnet about this, but there is no way a right handed person would defend themselves with their left hand, I came across this and wanted to cry. Just so utterly heartbreaking 💔

Also feel like a Poundland @welp with my investigations 😂
I remember Alice was filming this interaction. Y'know, totally normal behaviour - your husband and father of the children has been away abroad filming, so naturally let's film him as his taxi turns up to the house and let's capture a highly personal moment of his reunion with his children.

I remember Ioan glares at Alice as she's filming him during this. I would too. Nothing was too personal for her; everything needed to be filmed and documented and put on social media for likes and comments.

Imagine living with her, not knowing when she was going to film you in your deeply personal moments (e.g. sleeping, interacting with your children) and post it on her Instagram, and not knowing if she was going to write a story about you which made you seem like a buffoon or unreasonable, and put it on her Twitter. It must have been exhausting, and you could never truly relax. It would drive you mad.

• Sad
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Can you be charged for filing frivolous restraining orders? Asking for a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Alice’s dad is no contact with her. IG will go no contact with Ella, perhaps Elsie. She has succeeded in making Ella in her image, and has made it that the girls are completely alienated from family, except that dimwit in Bristol.

• Sad
  • Heart

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Honestly, maybe they should pull a Parent Trap and have Elsie with Ioan full time and Ella with Alice full time. No one pays anyone child support and see how that pans out.

I pity Ella for the life situation she’s in, but it looks like it’ll be a long time before she realises how toxic Alice is.

• Sad
  • Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I absolutely do not believe this was an assault.

I do think that if B assaulted one of his children or physically harmed them deliberately Ioan would split with her.

After what he’s been through with Alice no way we would he stay with a woman who abused his children.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

welp

VIP Member
I btw find it so funny how Alice and her minions were accussing us of getting court files that are not available from Bianca or Ioan when they were clearly available, while they are with the whole narrative online days before anything is filed, let alone before anything is available, and one of them has even injury pictures

• Heart
  • Haha

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I'm too angry to be articulate right now but let me just say - I hope Ioan and Bianca get married in the courthouse before the ink is dry on the papers. I will fight to the death on this. 💀

• Heart

barre19

Chatty Member
She's sat on it till today to try and take the shine off the MS fundraiser.
She really is that jealous of Bianca, imagine being that sad and vindictive.
And she really is that shameless too. I mean, wouldn’t you be embarrassed at how blatant it looks?! I just cannot fathom this bitch’s level of arrogance. She’s completely incapable of seeing things from any point of view other than her own. Fucking psychopath.

• Heart