Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans#172 Alice Evans Always and Forever Con-ning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loopy has a new article which is trying to explain tit. It's hilarious. Basically he says its not alienation, Ioan deserves it for *gasp* not sponsoring Alice's life and "forcing" the kids into Bianca's presence is "abuse" and he "deprieved them of their liberty".

Finally, after years of determined resistance from both girls, they were forced against their vehemently stated will to go to the home of Gruffudd and Wallace and they all finally came together in the same house. Both girls cried the length of the journey.

They had repeatedly stated that they did not consent to being forced into the presence of Wallace and they were coerced relentlessly until they finally were forced against their will into the presence of a monster who seemed to determined to force herself upon their lives against their express and determined objections. What do we call that again? Oh yes, abuse.

As a result of suffering years of abuse at the hands of Gruffudd's troll pack and having her life stripped from her at every level Ella reacted from that place that all we survivors know so well and expressed her thoughts and feelings in a manner that left Wallace in no doubt as to what Ella thought of her.

Needless to say matters became very heated and Ella attempted to leave the premises. It was then that Wallace showed her true colors by trying to deprive Ella of her liberty by violently assaulting her with the door Ella was trying to get out through while screaming at her something along the lines of "you are bloody well not leaving!"

Some might call that unlawful deprivation of liberty but that aside we all know that repeatedly slamming a door on the arm and head of a distraught 13 year old is not done in the best of families and is commonly called assault on a child in this case with a weapon that being the door in question.

I say it loud: Children have absolutely no right to decide who their parents introduces into their life or whatever else the parents do. What has the world turned into to think that children are the bosses of the family wtf?

Also the assault sounds a lot like I predicted: Bianca merely prevented her from unauthorized leaving. All this will prove to the judge is that those kids (well, one) have no boundaris, are insanely spoilt (downsizing is abuse everyone!) and are poorly raised. this much is obvious

PS: i suspect Ella was trying to open and go through the door and Bianca kept closing it. The forces of those opposite actions can well "slam" you against the door. To call this abuse is ridiculous but to be expected from him. Does he seriously think that the judge will say: yes, she should have done nothing and let a minor wander 3 miles through LA?!

btw this bit is funny too
The girls had to witness their mother struggling as first she lost the means to pay for any extras for the family to go on to struggle to just provide the bare basics as her money was consumed trying to fend off Gruffudd's litigation abuse.
defending from constant harrasement is "litigation abuse" - why is Loopy always throwing with phrases he cant understand?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Loopy has a new article which is trying to explain tit. It's hilarious. Basically he says its not alienation, Ioan deserves it for *gasp* not sponsoring Alice's life and "forcing" the kids into Bianca's presence is "abuse" and he "deprieved them of their liberty".
It's amazing that this guy is able to type without being able to see the screen given his lips are superglued to Alice's behind.
---
Guys. I’m here for all the versions of that Alison Cunts name 😂
Is it too late to get in on this? I'm going with Alison Pissoff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

I say it loud: Children have absolutely no right to decide who their parents introduces into their life or whatever else the parents do. What has the world turned into to think that children are the bosses of the family wtf?

Also the assault sounds a lot like I predicted: Bianca merely prevented her from unauthorized leaving. All this will prove to the judge is that those kids (well, one) have no boundaris, are insanely spoilt (downsizing is abuse everyone!) and are poorly raised. this much is obvious

PS: i suspect Ella was trying to open and go through the door and Bianca kept closing it. The forces of those opposite actions can well "slam" you against the door. To call this abuse is ridiculous but to be expected from him. Does he seriously think that the judge will say: yes, she should have done nothing and let a minor wander 3 miles through LA?!
Anyone else notice that the more vile and heinous Alice's behaviour gets the more pretentious and pompous Loopy's essays become? I don't like to combine the words creaming and Loopy in the same Universe, but he's really loving this latest development isn't he?

Reactions: 28
Who has forced Alice to fire 4 lawyers so far btw? Ioan had 3, and the first he unvoluntarily fired. I guess Alice is allowed to piss through money for no reason (7k rent in BH btw, Alice is *so* poor), while Ioan should save every penny for her. That's financial abuse btw.

Litigation abuse is doing what Alice does btw too: constantly playing system to delay decisions. Defending yourself against harrasement and moving forward a divorce is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Anyone else notice that the more vile and heinous Alice's behaviour gets the more pretentious and pompous Loopy's essays become? I don't like to combine the words creaming and Loopy in the same Universe, but he's really loving this latest development isn't he?
Oh yes, I would rather say that his cockroach-like antennae are starting to tremble :p

• Haha
Reactions: 15

defending from constant harrasement is "litigation abuse" - why is Loopy always throwing with phrases he cant understand?
Okay but can we not take as fact what Alice told Loopy? We have no idea if Bianca was closing a door on Ella to stop her from leaving. Why would Bianca do that? Wouldn't Ioan do that? There is something so off about what this story really is. More likely Ella was just dramatically throwing herself against a door.

We can all agree there is going to be a witness. And it will come out.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Loopy!!! Keep up!! The child is now using "Ella Evans" -- not "Ella Gruffudd" ,,, ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tone becomes active, DAM is suddenly quiet.
Screenshot_20230603_222827_Google.jpg

---
Big surprise. She's back to DAM.
I Leak Documents?
Screenshot_20230603_224229_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Here is where Loopy & Co get things very wrong btw. A good mother helps children to understand that downsizing is needed in a divorce, she did the opposite: fueled their entitlement. And this clashes with their fathers reasonable but less convenient approach: this way Alice causes friction for no reason.

A good mother also teaches her kids that divorce is normal and so is moving on. Raising up children that are happy for their parents if thry find love. It's called empathy

A good mother also isnt disperanging the father all the time (Ioan isnt doing it either): no matter what these psychos say childrens opinions are strongly formed by these things. They also dont interfere in their time with their father and guilt trip them for spending time with him. They also dont lie abour his financial contribution to make him look bad.

A good mother is also a role model that teaches her kids independence. What message does it send if you are disgracing the father but still expect him to pay for everything? Ioan has basically been set to pay for everything and even if he does his children (remember Ella was refusing to see him ages aho) will treat him like dirt.

A good mother also teaches boundaries: you cant get everything, you dont make the calls in the house, and bad behavior has consequences. by not setting these boundaries Alice sets Ioan who sets boundaries up for failure. remember the whole "fun parent" tit.

A good parent also shields her kids from the public discourse. Alice instead weaponises them on SM and recently by even selling news about them front center. She instead blames her failure on Ioan for making her do it.

Alice is a clear cut alienator (and thus abuser), not only because she intentionally sets to destroy the relationship of the kids and her father. But the issue is further increased by her being an insanely bad parent in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
3E791CCF-057B-4E36-B0F2-475C9D142E7A.jpeg

“Alice Evans and Ella Gruffudd have had no input into this article…”

A3A6EEBF-3ADC-4EF1-90FC-B59863E162FF.jpeg

“All my bills are being paid for by friends and other Moms and my kids’ school.”

Including all your eBay makeup purchases?

JFC, I just don’t even know where to start with all of this. They are waging all-out nuclear war here.

• Sick
Reactions: 35
The I Leak Documents tweet may have already been deleted. She have told on herself here.
Screenshot_20230603_225714_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.