Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans#172 Alice Evans Always and Forever Con-ning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using her friend at the Daily Mail and spreading lies with her daughter’s tale, harassment by proxy could mean jail. 💅🏻

Wordsworth eat your heat out.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The fake activist perv likes watching Alice screw up. He loves to join in while she messes her life up and her girl’s too but it comes with a condition - she has to talk about abuse for him to support her.

He knows none of them are victims and he knows Ioan did nothing. He’s a weirdo perv with a weird abuse fetish and enjoys targeting people.

He now has a child that he can call Regina and talk about her being defiled. Alice handed her own daughter to him on a plate.
He disgusts me. He gets off on all this.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No sane person would believe, that school mums were helping her financially 😂
School mums never allowed their precious kids to even enter casa Evans or stay for a sleepover. Everyone at school saw her drunken, abusive tweets and videos.. I wouldn’t be surprised if their kids were asked to distance themselves from both E’s…
She was posting such a crazy tit- who would then want a 3am tweet thanking them for $100 saying what a good mates they are ( or ending up in daily fail)

Reactions: 28
Using her friend at the Daily Mail and spreading lies with her daughter’s tale, harassment by proxy could mean jail. 💅🏻

Wordsworth eat your heat out.
I'm pretty sure that DM article has broken the restraining order. That was released by the DM before it was uploaded on the courts website, we know it came from Alice.
---
Ps Bianca has a beautiful, elegant neck.
She could make a bin bag look classy, moo.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Surely Alice has outed herself with this one alone?!
I've read this person's tweets and it is so obviously Alice. If she's going to start sock accounts she could at least disguise her writing style. It's pathetic.

Reactions: 33
I've read this person's tweets and it is so obviously Alice. If she's going to start sock accounts she could at least disguise her writing style. It's pathetic.
But, she's the smartest person in the room. 😂 😂 She is clearly very angry that her 3 day hateful campaign to abuse has not gained much traffic. The socks all have the same 9 followers and many negative comments calling her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Alice has tried to imply this many times about Ioan. I wouldnt be surprised if she is getting Ella to claim this too. As many of us predicted two years ago this will be her final move (other than Betty Broderick-ing him)
If Alice has or has ever had any inkling of such, that’s not ammo you store away for a child support hearing. That’s when you take immediate action to protect your child. To fail to do so constitutes abuse and neglect, IMO. that being said, it is not reassuring to see Loopy’s posting referring to “defiling,” which is very odd, over-the-top terminology for a bruise. Then again, it’s Loopy.

Reactions: 15
If Alice has or has ever had any inkling of such, that’s not ammo you store away for a child support hearing. That’s when you take immediate action to protect your child. To fail to do so constitutes abuse and neglect, IMO. that being said, it is not reassuring to see Loopy’s posting referring to “defiling,” which is very odd, over-the-top terminology for a bruise. Then again, it’s Loopy.
Defile is a very sexist term. It’s about purity and innocence, and it’s a synonym for spoil. It’s often used in a sexual context, so it’s incredibly gross to use it to refer to a thirteen year old girl. Ella is not defiled, nor is Alice. Lupine is just a pervert with a fetish.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Allegedly she can have bulimia and not be dangerously thin.
All due respect - no, that's not right at all. Women and men of all sizes can be caught in the grip of bulimia. No agression to you at all, BTW. That's a common misperception. And I've always enjoyed your posts, so sending my love and wish we could site down and Turd it out over a coffee. Just speaking from study, observation, personal experience. The main take-homes about bulimia are that there's a lot of secrecy and shame so it's very hard to get solid data.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I love that basically no one is interacting with her she's screaming into the abyss.
I'm getting a good idea why she's parted ways with Marie going by those tweets.
It's clear Alice is fixated on Bianca and Twitter spats, that have absolutely nothing to do with the divorce and custody.
She's desperate for one of those twitter accounts to be Bianca, it's eating away at her.

Reactions: 32
I need to take my furry kids out but hopefully the sad siblings are now asleep and I won’t come back to 20 pages of new bs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.