Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans#172 Alice Evans Always and Forever Con-ning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I normally lurk but the past few days have just been too batshit crazy. What in the world is Alice doing?!
that ‘I leak documents’ account is deleted or hidden? I can’t find it on Twitter. Soooo strange that DAM account has a screen grab though. Almost like, idk, it’s the same person(s) behind all these new and aggressive accounts? 🤔 Alice directing an internet assault on Ioan and B and colluding with whomever is helping her is going to give Ioan’s attorneys a lot to have investigated. She’s so stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her fans are pretty thick btw. the PRO says no contacting, CCing is contacting, and done so very deliberately. If you dont report this she will feel liberated to break the ice even more. The charge was very correct and if the DA wouldnt be overloaded she likely would have been convicted.

There is no law that says: children can do what the duck they want though which is why Ella's request will be dismissed.

Learn the law, seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Don't actually know who the Texan was, I don't think I was a regular here when she was discussed.

Whoever DAM is, it's undoubtedly Alice or someone with a very close connection to Alice.
If she has the same blocklist as Alice..

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2215926
“Alice Evans and Ella Gruffudd have had no input into this article…”

View attachment 2215928
“All my bills are being paid for by friends and other Moms and my kids’ school.”

Including all your eBay makeup purchases?

JFC, I just don’t even know where to start with all of this. They are waging all-out nuclear war here.
Does that mean loopy got that picture of Ella's arm from some third party? Wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does that mean loopy got that picture of Ella's arm from some third party? Wtf?
His disclaimer is a lie, as always. He is basically Alice's PR person. A bad one I might add, no one believes this story anywhere. which is telling

Reactions: 30
Isnt it odd btw that Loopy says Ioan told the kids he will introduce them to Bianca, they cried all the way, and *yet* they went into the apartment? Why not just refusing to go in the first place like all the other times? Bit odd for kids who want to have "freedom". Almost like they wanted a scene. Loopy is also confirming that Ella verbally attacked Bianca. The story is really not presenting what they believe it does.

Reactions: 34
In order to slam a door on a child's arm purposely you would need to hold the child still while slaming the door. So did B supposedly hold an Amazonian raging teen with her hand which does not work well, or did she slam the door with it?

Reactions: 23
His disclaimer is a lie, as always. He is basically Alice's PR person. A bad one I might add, no one believes this story anywhere. which is telling
Good grief, he ended that pile of excrement with #EllaRegina
💀💀💀

• Sick
  • Haha
Well personally I wouldn't trust any account which claims to have cold hard proof yet fails to spell the names of the key players (Wallis, Lyn etc) correctly. If you can't read and repeat names accurately what hope is there for anything else you've spouted? So you've shot yourself in the foot there with your pretending not to know how they're spelled, Malice.

Reactions: 15
Tone confirming that filing with this name was on purpose, more proof of alienation btw
Screenshot_20230604_071241_Twitter.jpg

In order to slam a door on a child's arm purposely you would need to hold the child still while slaming the door. So did B supposedly hold an Amazonian raging teen with her hand which does not work well, or did she slam the door with it?
They are so bad at this story, and in the court room you will have 2 maybe even 3 (chaperone) adults without any doubt telling a much more coherent story of this incident than whatever Loopy tries to do here.

It's so clear that if it happened it was an accident. For it to maliciously to happen like Loopy portrays Ioan would have to hold Ella, while Bianca slams the door into her. They really didnt thought this through at all. And the fact that Loopy tries to argue that not allowing the child to leave parental supervision is abuse (lmao) shows that deep down they know the story is not believable

Its so funny how what we predicted months ago came true btw: that the whole 'Alice has proof but she will show it when its time' was a lie, and in reality it had to be fabricated over the children first

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Alice is the last person on the planet who should be picking apart Bianca's looks.

Reactions: 24
And of course she’s trying to activate anti-trans sentiment by pointing out Bianca’s “Adam’s apple.” Alice is disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Surely a 13 year old girl (who used to hate being photographed and put on SM) is absolutely cringing at being the subject of one of this pompous, ineffective, middle-aged man’s word salads? Talking about her online at length, and posting a photo of her 10 yr old self, all baby-faced, from yonks ago? Something very, very tragic is going on here if Alice has convinced her that this is the way to go. And I still can’t get over #EllaRegina
You couldn’t make it up. Excruciatingly embarrassing 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.