Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans#172 Alice Evans Always and Forever Con-ning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JFC, I foolishly read some of Loopenis's latest word salad and quite apart from it being so flowery and ridiculously written as usual, the gist I got from several paragraphs was "and thanks to evil Ioan poor Alice no longer had any money coming in so couldn't pay for anything - the kids lost Gloria and the internet and their school but still their mother didn't think to get off her fat ass to get a job in order to provide for them, but oh poor Alice we must all pity her, the lazy cow." That what you were aiming for with your piece, Loopy? Congrats on proving what a selfish, hideous, lazy creature your queen is 👏 (Thanks to those who shared - my internet provider has his pitiful site blocked as spam which speaks volumes 😂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I hope she realises that the DA can subpoena printouts of all her data and any devices that are registered to her and her kids. She is completely unhinged. Confiscating devices do not only happen in murder cases. If that were true then why are there so many white collar criminals in jail?

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Ole tone unlocked his account and is posting yo's email address from Alice's arrestView attachment 2215888
All that money she had as well, she had thousands in separate accounts. We know this because she had to submit her financial statements for the divorce.
If someone could pull that up together with this that would be great!
What an absolute lying witch you are Alice!!
---
Does ol toney realize that the first paragraph of said report states no harassment by “indirect” electronic means? Great job Bro!!
This is third party harassment as well, I do hope Anne Kiley has lots of screen captures in her in tray Monday morning!
---
I hope she realises that the DA can subpoena printout of all her data and any devices that are registered to her and her kids. She is completely unhinged. Confiscating devices do not only happen in murder cases. If that were true then why are there so many white collar criminals in jail?
They don't even need your devices these days they can go straight to your Internet company.

Reactions: 24
The fake activist perv likes watching Alice screw up. He loves to join in while she messes her life up and her girl’s too but it comes with a condition - she has to talk about abuse for him to support her.

He knows none of them are victims and he knows Ioan did nothing. He’s a weirdo perv with a weird abuse fetish and enjoys targeting people.

He now has a child that he can call Regina and talk about her being defiled. Alice handed her own daughter to him on a plate.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The legal page that Tone has shared ends in a mention of the suspect replying, then a comma. That indicates at least a second page and that potential further reply being part of what they reported her for rather than the CC alone. Sorry if someone’s already pointed that out. It’s so disingenuous to share the evidence piecemeal to twist the story, but that seems to be the current tactic. This is all so messy and fast moving all of a sudden, after a previous happy lull.

Just to also say that, however complicit she is, I really feel for Ella. Alice has been the primary voice in her life for quite some time now and who Ella will likely see herself as having to placate/appease/navigate to get through day to day. I find the suggestion of her being just as bad as Alice or that they should split her and Elsie up for one to be with each parent to be so sad.

Many of us have felt some genuine waves of strong emotion watching this situation from afar. Now imagine putting yourself right in the epicentre of it, every single day of your life, with no school or other significant point of respite from it. I really think she is stuck in a terrible place, rather than some sort of malicious mini Alice. She might see these kinds of actions as protecting herself and Elsie from worse repercussions at home. She may be in huge emotional distress which boiled over in front of the parent she knew would cause less harm to her and which resulted in a chaotic incident. I know I’m not the only one here who’s had some insight into these kinds of toxic situations in their own life and based on that I have seen what kids can do to try and get through day to day.

That said, it doesn’t change my view that no contact may be the only way for them all for now. Make it clear he will always love them and be there when they’re ready, but that this situation is intolerable. Then step away for now.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I am not sure Bianca gets enough credit you know.
My partner has a similarly abusive ex (parental alienation, false claims) and it took years to "undo" the toxicity that he came from- not that you can ever undo it.

She has my admiration

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Will she have to report all the money received from friends, other moms and her kids school?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Could someone explain what the logistics of a restraining order against a parent look like when a custody case is in play?

How can a child go no contact with a parent if they need things like permission to play a sport or something like that? I'd imagine some things might need both parents to sign off on.

The abuse charge is going to unleash social workers and the court into Alice's life in a way she won't be able to handle.

They should have gone for emancipation.
I have the same questions. Here’s hoping that the most recent escalation drives home the urgency of getting all matters related to the divorce resolved quickly. And though I know that CPS and the courts have all they can handle and more, I also hope that someone will truly engage and take a look at this long, convoluted saga. It makes me wonder if this is why Malice was so desperate to see Ioan in person, so she could claim some sort of abuse. Ever since Ioan got the DVRO against her, Malice has pretty much telegraphed her need to get revenge by getting one against him. This needs to end. The pace of escalation is scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Alison Bishbosh
Alison Pissoff
Alison Bogoff

No this is part of the wider plan. If the permanent DVRO is granted, this then allows Alice to request full custody (physical and legal). Ioan would need to pay full child support but would have no legal say in their upbringing and no contact with them.
I’m confused - since Ioan already has a 3 year DVRO against Alice, why wouldn’t he be equally positioned even if, worst case, Ella’s/Alice’s request is granted?

Reactions: 3
How would someone who isn't the Thundercunt know what his response was ?
Screenshot_20230604_012059_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She's really in deep tit for releasing this imo.
She thinks that it cant be traced to her because she is using a sock account. Her sock account claimed that the police only subpoena tech companies for data in murder cases. Girl's been watching too many true crime movies. Joke's on her. Ask all those white collar criminals in jail, how they were caught.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
They’ve been silent so far but I can honestly see Ioan and Bianca writing a book about this. I’ll believe in Karma if they do and it evolves into a hugely successful movie. 💛💛

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.