Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans#172 Alice Evans Always and Forever Con-ning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daily bleeping fail. How can anyone believe a word they say? Can’t even get ages, dog’s names or even the sex of the dog right. So a complex issue, like ”child abuse” is surely beyond their scope.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Don't worry, Tony Fuckalonely is ready to answer his subpoena!

I imagine Alice will try to use Gloria somehow.
I was just thinking that earlier today. I wonder if under the circumstances & how far Alice has gone IF Gloria would think enough is enough & that Alice has gone far too far & speak out to someone - my oh my, I bet she has seen & heard so much & could really verify what we know mAlice to be. I wonder if she (Gloria) took any evidence (photos/videos/voice recordings or texts/voicemails from Alice when blotto)? Gloria (or indeed previous housekeeper/nanny) will have known how mAlice behaved was highly irregular & downright wrong. Bet she thought she was a right lazy/dirty/user/abusiver witch. Actually, thinking further, we know Ioan was well thought of by co-stars/production workers - what if on seeing the tit Alice has now pulled, they speak for Ioan, she will no doubt have been about on some of his jobs, or heard her screeching down the phone?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Alice thinks that it's her golden goose moment and going to tit lots of alimony/child support for her. She's literally cooked her goose she just hasn't realised it yet.
She is cooking her goose. I hope she has to take it to jail to eat it there. bleep, witch, no names enough to describe her. Devil comes to mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The DM online cover page has now changed the "article" to exclude mAlice in the front line pictures! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
<The earlier headline image "with mom" is behind spoiler>
mAlice showing in original headline:

View attachment 2215840

and now mAlice's image and name is gone, gone, gone from headline :love:

View attachment 2215841
ETA: well, maybe shows differently as one view is a 'news article' and other is under 'showbiz'?
just realized that a search shows results as 2 articles -- so mAlice still has her face showing in one of them

Reactions: 9
Someone said of DAM "Do you read this fool's tweets in AE‘s drunken voice?" Yes I do.

Also, I think she deleted this - DAM: Child rape apologist. Child abuse apologist. Do Ioan and Bianca even know you exist?

Covering her tracks now.
A waulrus out of water makes deep tracks. Hard to cover. Plus when you are that big a witch, you drip a slime trail. Just saying...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
DAM wrongly stating that electronic devices are only seized in homicide cases. However it wouldn't surprise me if she is currently posting on a device of one of her daughters. Much as she claims to love her babiezz, she would quickly throw them under the bus to save her own skin

Reactions: 26
I’m inclined to agree, and knowing Bitchoff, these pictures may not be recent and only published now to try and paint I and B in a bad light.
Why hide when you didn't do anything? A lice can't hide because of her lips and hips.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brilliant! Shame this is too long for a thread title. I watched Frozen Planet 2 the other week and walruses are very unfortunate looking creatures. God hit them with the ugly stick more than once!
we could shorten it for a thread title:
There once was a woman named Alice, with a face like a walrus’s phallus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
LOL. Alice needs to direct this comment to Loopy; he's the only one who knows why he uses the word "defiled" like that.

If Alice hadn't been on the rosé, she would have realised the person she was replying to was just using Loopy's own words.

View attachment 2215349

Also, I missed this previously. She likes to use the word "wonder" too.

See "wonder why" in her email to Ioan, and in DAM's tweet:

View attachment 2215351

View attachment 2215355
I wonder why she acted like a narcissis witch and gave him anything to record?? Byotch!! She stinks worse than raccoon s***.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
FFS Is there some kind of rule where every article has to include that "saggy vagina eyes" comment 🤬

It's 14 in California, although there is a qualifier 'California law presumes that youth under the age of 14 are not capable of committing a crime unless “at the time of committing the act charged against them, they knew its wrongfulness.”'
Ok. It's just great that they can track where all this c*** is coming from and punished the right people from making lies. The police want be in her rearview mirror anymore. HELLO A lice, turn around and put your hands behind your back if you can lay them across your big ass.

Reactions: 2
It's 14 in California, although there is a qualifier 'California law presumes that youth under the age of 14 are not capable of committing a crime unless “at the time of committing the act charged against them, they knew its wrongfulness.”'
If it was all made up then she knows it's wrong she is not three. There's no doubt if something happened, she started it and whoever was just trying to protect themselves to get away from her. Nobody's gonna believe an angry teenager groomed by malice. Alice hates everyone. It seems her own children are up to just be used. Pitiful...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.