Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #170 Bad Boyo 4! Want more?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bodes ill for any co-parenting arrangement. mAlice sees the kids as her property and has her tentacles wrapped around them tightly. Ioan will be legally free soon but she will continue to abuse him using the kids as weapons. I also think that they will struggle to become independent of her when they are older due to all her manipulations.

More positively, I hope him and B get engaged as soon as he is he free, in part, as a duck You to that witch.
The kids are going to struggle especially the little one, God she's a first class witch of a mother 🤬

Oh i hope they go on to marry and takes Ioans full proper surname 😁

Reactions: 14
Still lurking, and so many thoughts without enough time to articulate them the way I’d like to, but let me just say two things:

1. YES IOAN YES. YOU GO YO. Untether yourself from this mad witch and go live your life. Freedom 💜

2. What the everloving duck is up with those scarves?!! Does she think she’s being ~French~? Is her head tipping over from all her brass neck? Is she constantly cold from giving all her coats to the girls cos they've never owned one? What’s under the scarves Alice, I NEED TO KNOW.

🤯😬😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Still lurking, and so many thoughts without enough time to articulate them the way I’d like to, but let me just say two things:

1. YES IOAN YES. YOU GO YO. Untether yourself from this mad witch and go live your life. Freedom 💜

2. What the everloving duck is up with those scarves?!! Does she think she’s being ~French~? Is her head tipping over from all her brass neck? Is she constantly cold from giving all her coats to the girls cos they've never owned one? What’s under the scarves Alice, I NEED TO KNOW.

🤯😬😘
BIB: Perhaps her reptilian skin has started to show?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Did we ever get to the bottom of the Prius rat ?
My theories.... she withdrew a shitload of money and hid it and pretended she spent it on having the car fixed because the electrics were eaten by the Prius rat.
It was a story to cover her theft.
Or she had an accident while drunk and blamed the repair costs on the rat eating the electrics.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Barkeep, I'll take a cosmo with a twist of bifurcation — hold the bleep.

(Not sorry)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
A big factor in Ioan and Bianca’s relationship and plans is whether she wants kids. 30 is relatively young but with a progressive illness she certainly won’t want to wait and be an older mother. Ioan’s age is also a factor.

The parental alienation may backfire on Alice. Whilst I think Ioan will continue to try hard for a good relationship with his girls, if Alice succeeds in keeping them apart he may be more likely to try for more children.

Alice is not as smart as she thinks. I think a great relationship with his daughters and seeing them regularly and them taking much of his time and attention would have put more pressure on his new relationship.

Whilst I hope the girls find happiness with their father in their lives, I won’t be sorry if it all spectacularly backfires for Alice.

Reactions: 35
It always is a bit hurtful when your love is still legally married to someone else.
B is not hurt about that. She knows he is doing what he can to be free.

As a abuser she also wants to stay in control, hence the constant demands to talk to him directly
The only thing she controls now is the kids. I expect fireworks on July 3.

Reactions: 10
Barkeep, I'll take a cosmo with a twist of bifurcation — hold the bleep.

(Not sorry)
Carcass out

Dorit, who I love, needs to have a dinner where her husband makes fun of Alice. It would be great!

She wants to be a RHOBH. Well, you have to go through PK first

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I finally recovered from butt dial gate and Hazza and Megs ride across Manhattan to find out that Yo has finally asked for bifurcation...haahaahaaaa. You go Yo. And bye bye witch! :ROFLMAO:

Al can try all she likes to make it seem like her new townhouse was from blessing from the sky. We all know she's had money all along.
(What’s butt dial gate 🤣)

she’s had more money than him all along despite her claiming poverty 😡

Reactions: 16
B is not hurt about that. She knows he is doing what he can to be free.

The only thing she controls now is the kids. I expect fireworks on July 3.
I don't think there will be fireworks it'll be another pity fest, followed by abusive posts about Ioan and Bianca from her flying squits. She's predictable if nothing else in her morose, melodramatic, sigh "me and the girls will be fine"

Reactions: 11
More from David Evans’ book of equations:

Thread suggestion:
Bifurcate - (Profligate) = Liberate²

• Haha
(What’s butt dial gate 🤣)

she’s had more money than him all along despite her claiming poverty 😡
I watched Married at First Sight Australia with the Tattle crew and one guy "accidentally" called their wife with their butt cheek and she overheard some serious slagging off of a couple wives. The drama went on for weeeeeks ! :LOL:

Every time Al complains about not having money I think of her smirking face at the bank drive through. God knows how much cash she stuffed away.

I actually wouldn't be that surprised if YoBee got married soon but hhmmm, maybe they'll wait a bit...2024?

Reactions: 8
A big factor in Ioan and Bianca’s relationship and plans is whether she wants kids. 30 is relatively young but with a progressive illness she certainly won’t want to wait and be an older mother. Ioan’s age is also a factor.

The parental alienation may backfire on Alice. Whilst I think Ioan will continue to try hard for a good relationship with his girls, if Alice succeeds in keeping them apart he may be more likely to try for more children.

Alice is not as smart as she thinks. I think a great relationship with his daughters and seeing them regularly and them taking much of his time and attention would have put more pressure on his new relationship.

Whilst I hope the girls find happiness with their father in their lives, I won’t be sorry if it all spectacularly backfires for Alice.
I think it is no just Bianca's situation but Yo's as well may come into it if they want children. He turns 50 this year, and especially if he wants to be an active and involved dad, which by all accounts he was before mAlice ramped up the abuse and PA, then they will want children sooner rather than later - especially given B's uncertain prognosis and unknown future physical abilities

I hope that Ioan can achieve a happy relationship with his girls but given the shenanigans during weekly visitation earlier this year and mAlice impeding the therapy process it may prove very difficult

Reactions: 11
Here's the docs - Alice is waiting for the high court of london to rule for the divorce

Hi all!

Came in to see if anything major has happened and saw the filing! Dude wants to be legally divorced from the Mouth asap and who can blame him! She refused the request for bifurcation last year, even though she knows hell would freeze over before he went back to her!
As for the UK courts, hopefully they will say they are his and his alone and won't spend too much time on it, they've got more important things to worry about, than some bleep trying to take half of his pensions.
I'm pretty sure the judge/courts would agree to the bifurcation, there is no reason whatsoever for them still to be married 💅
Hope everyone is well x

Reactions: 16
In America, the Writer's Guild of America is on strike, but no fear, Yo's legal team is doing work all the same on creating the best future Netflix / Hulu/ Apple+ nightmare series. Note them spinning the dramatic yarn of

1. Invoking the nightmare of Yo being "legally tethered" to mAlice with a nice wink/nod to Jordan Peele's Us and being tethered. Can't you just hear her gaspy, wheezy, dirty, stumbling self as a Tethered coming round to the court, telling the judge of cheese strings. And there's Tone, silent in the corner.

2. The very deliberate use of the present tense that Yo "continues" to be abused in spite of the restraining order. Its vagueness is unsettling. What exactly was the post-DVRO abuse that we know occurred to get her arrested and then denied being declared "factually innocent"

3. A woman who is living in an expensive Beverly Hills townhome does not want to get divorced because her $800 dollars is being held in the UK in a pension. She's just taken a page out of Charles Dickens Bleak House and wants to grind down her estate into Jarndyce and Jarndyce and there is nothing left. Sorry mAlice, Scully (Gillian Anderson) beat you and she has an amazing US accent, unlike you.

4. She's been serving the same split ankle legging look in like every picture. mAlice, get new pants.
The Dickens Jarndice and Jarndice analogy is spot on. It really does seem that that's exactly what mAlice wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So the hearing is set for July 3rd? Just in time for Independence Day? She really should take the hint the universe is throwing at her. She is done. Stick a fork in her. Next she'll be singing the King George solo from the Hamilton musical.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.