Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #170 Bad Boyo 4! Want more?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
at the end of the day marriage is just a piece of paper
If only it was, then Ioan wouldn't be desperate to bifurcate. You said before that the only reason to do it was if you wanted to remarry.

maybe Alice finds her sugar daddy and then it's anyway easier for him in this aspect.
He could be dead and buried before this happens lol.

We don't know their plans obviously but the became a couple in June 2021 so it's now nearly 2 years ago. I doubt there will be a 8 year courtship like he had with Alice. B hasn't got time for that tit lol. I see the main problem as financial tbh given his unsteady income and generous child support that he will have to pay. That said maybe love will conquer all. They will just have to live modestly but they seem to be doing that already and B is not a leech either.

I am going to predict wedding bells. Not a cynic on this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can Alice actually oppose his request for a bifurcation of the marriage?
And on what grounds?
She can try to oppose it on the basis that not all retirement accounts are joined (that one in the UK), but this is very comfortably solved by what Ioan suggested, but you never know. A bifurcation is almost always granted if you are ensuring that the other party retains a health insurance, which he is doing.

Rather than opposing a bifurcation it's more common to make demands that have in your opinion to be met first to grand a bifurcation (because outright opposing it for the sake of not wanting to get divorced is just not possible, although some do with the reasoning that the timing works against them)

As an example Kanye West demanded the following in his divorce from Kim Kardashian after she filed a bifurcation
1. Kanye wanted to keep his right to reimbursement to be preserved should either party dies before the conclusion of the case.

2. Kim is not to get money from her own trust or it should be limited.

3. If Kim remarries, both she and her future husband (whoever that is) have to wave their marital privileges, which protect spouses from testifying against one another at any trial and disclose private information at court.
"Of the three conditions Kanye’s team had pushed, the judge only granted him one, being able to preserve his right for reimbursement. Kim’s team protested claiming that the couple had signed a prenup, but Kanye’s lawyers argued that said prenup was not ratified nor validated by the court."

It will be interesting tbh what Alice demands...obviously she will demand the High Court of London order, but it's an order they probably can't even make LOL
If only it was, then Ioan wouldn't be desperate to bifurcate. You said before that the only reason to do it was if you wanted to remarry.

We don't know their plans obviously but the became a couple in June 2021 so it's now nearly 2 years ago. I doubt there will be a 8 year courtship like he had with Alice. B hasn't got time for that tit lol. I see the main problem as financial tbh given his unsteady income and generous child support that he will have to pay. That said maybe love will conquer all. They will just have to live modestly but they seem to be doing that already and B is not a leech either.

I do think it's a bit different to be still married to your abuser compared to not be yet married to your love. The former is cruel, the latter can always wait.

it's not the only reason, you often bifurcate if you believe that the process doesnt move on otherwise (because the other spouse doesnt want to get divorced, hence why they dont move on with the other stuff), it's just....this has been the case since the start, so if he is not remarrying soon this was the reason and he only recently realized that Alice is stalling the divorce, which would be hilarious tbh. The other common reason is - what he also said - that you feel distressed by being still married to your abuser (or often not even that, you simply dont want to be still married to your ex no matter what), but again, you'd think he was this already at least a year ago. Perhaps he is now just less scared of Alice going nuclear.

I was suspecting a year ago that he isnt bifurcating because he doesnt want to marry any time soon and being still married protects him from any pressure from Bianca to get married. Well, we dont know and we will see I suppose.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It's a bit different to be still married to your abuser compared to not be yet married to your love. The former is cruel, the latter can always wait.
Or he wants both - free of mAlice and free to get engaged. He has to think of B too, not just himself.

I wonder if mAlice is harassing him via her lawyer with idiotic statements like 'we're still married' and 'my husband...' Probably.
---
I was suspecting a year ago that he isnt bifurcating because he doesn't want to marry any time soon and being still married protects him from any pressure from Bianca to get married.
LOL so Bianca is another harridan who will issue him with an ultimatum? I think the issue is who he marries. Marriage is good if it's with the right person. He is not as naive this time round.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Or he wants both - free of mAlice and free to get engaged. He has to think of B too, not just himself.
Well, I think when it comes to wanting to get married you should only think of yourself, thinking of others is what got him married to Alice in the first place.

I also think Ioan would love to have his kids at a potential wedding, which certainly wouldnt be the case currently. It may be never or just in many years, but that is certainly some consideration he has to take (though I guess you can always have a registry office wedding for the financial benefits and years later a actual ceremony)
LOL so Bianca is another harridan who will issue him with an ultimatum? I think the issue is who he marries. Marriage is good if it's with the right person. He is not as naive this time round.
hey hey, a year ago I knew nothing of her 🤣

Reactions: 5
Here's the docs - Alice is waiting for the high court of london to rule for the divorce

If the Court rules that she is entitled to half of the funds in pension account started during the marriage, Ioan should just whip out the $700 or whatever the amount is at that date and hand it to her right there in court and have a release order ready for her to sign when he hands it over. The Court can rubber stamp the order right there and make it part of the record. That would be hilarious.
---
Well the bleeping about by Alice is to delay the divorce. She's clinging on for dear life by her fingernails. she doesn't want to be the ex wife and for him to be free to marry bianca.
It's true that once he's finally shaken her off the custody / financial settlement may be easier. Although nothing will be easy with her.
What does she have other than the title of Ioan's wife. That must sting not matter how she pretends it does not. She has no body of work to be proud of, no independent funds, child support is going to end when Elsie turns 18 and she will only get alimony (if she gets any) for about 5 years at most. She is staring into the abyss and it scares the hell out of her.

Reactions: 15

Yeah I'm predicting a wedding tween the 2 eventually and this time he has nothing to lose coz he has feck all to lose.

Reactions: 4
I think he has heard via the grapevine that Alice believes he will eventually come back to her once he tires of B's illness and that is why she feels he is in no hurry to divorce. I think this pisses him off and he is 'enough now, I just want this marriage over".

• Wow
In America, the Writer's Guild of America is on strike, but no fear, Yo's legal team is doing work all the same on creating the best future Netflix / Hulu/ Apple+ nightmare series. Note them spinning the dramatic yarn of

1. Invoking the nightmare of Yo being "legally tethered" to mAlice with a nice wink/nod to Jordan Peele's Us and being tethered. Can't you just hear her gaspy, wheezy, dirty, stumbling self as a Tethered coming round to the court, telling the judge of cheese strings. And there's Tone, silent in the corner.

2. The very deliberate use of the present tense that Yo "continues" to be abused in spite of the restraining order. Its vagueness is unsettling. What exactly was the post-DVRO abuse that we know occurred to get her arrested and then denied being declared "factually innocent"

3. A woman who is living in an expensive Beverly Hills townhome does not want to get divorced because her $800 dollars is being held in the UK in a pension. She's just taken a page out of Charles Dickens Bleak House and wants to grind down her estate into Jarndyce and Jarndyce and there is nothing left. Sorry mAlice, Scully (Gillian Anderson) beat you and she has an amazing US accent, unlike you.

4. She's been serving the same split ankle legging look in like every picture. mAlice, get new pants.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I think he has heard via the grapevine that Alice believes he will eventually come back to her once he tires of B's illness and that is why she feels he is in no hurry to divorce. I think this pisses him off and he is 'enough now, I just want this marriage over".
I bet she's filling the kids head with this as well, he's never warming your bed again Alice, that ships well and truly sailed!

I think it's the opposite. I think mAlice knows in her soul that when Yo falls in love he is committed, good, and faithful. She KNOWS that if he appeared on the cover of an interview with B that it's more than a passing fancy.

So she KNOWS when the divorce is over, she will truly have no contact with him and she can't accept that. She will drag this out bc the one person who was devoted (through abuse) to her will be out of her life and she will never have anything like that again.

Reactions: 29
its a proposed order Ioan's lawyer made for the judge to sign on july 3 if he agrees. you need a hearing to grant a bifurcation
Oh that makes sense. Never heard of litigants pre-filling the judgment they're looking for and asking the judge to simply sign off. I learn new things every day.

thinking of others is what got him married to Alice in the first place.
I don't think he was thinking at all. That was the problem. He certainly wasn't doing it to please his mother.

I also think Ioan would love to have his kids at a potential wedding
Of course, but it's not the be all and end all. He won't want the wedding spoilt either so it might just be Elsie attending as a flower girl.

Here we are marrying him off already lol. Obviously it's his choice not mine, but unlike AE who always gave me the ick, I think this couple could go the distance.*

*No charge for this service Ioan. Speaking of charges, SimpleTone hasn't accused us of being on the payroll lately has he? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Malice is ruling the roost for as long as she can even though the roost has long dismantled. She just won't let go til the judge cracks the whip !

I bet she's filling the kids head with this as well, he's never warming your bed again Alice, that ships well and truly sailed!
at least she is telling them that all will be well if they talk to each other (as evident by what Ella said in january).

although that is not binary: It could be just the kid seeing their mother constantly yapping about not being able to talk to her victim and the poor child just wants this to end. Or it could be for materialistic reasons which should no longer be a issue as Alice upgraded them to Bevery Hills.

pretty sure she said something to that effect early in the divorce (minus the ableistic crap, but she had that on other occasions), she was accusing him of putting the divorce on hold (he was working in France lol) which clearly was proof for her that he is uncertain

I agree with you that Alice certainly is thinking this, not in the sense that she would love him to come back though, more in the sense of feeling vindicated if it were to happen. She would certainly love him to come back so that she can reject him.

I think moving to Beverly Hills is the start to her raising her life standards. The Netflix show she appears to have watched showed many people living considerably over their means and largely getting away with it (the article in the guardian about the dude with the Golden American Airlines ticket that she claimed had changed her life is somewhat going into the same vein). Her Plan A will be finding a new man to sponge off with Ioan also providing support. Her Plan B will be to live off support money, savings, settlement and house sale money, donations of her freaks and what little she or the kids earn, and then just live over her means. If she was still (back) together with Ioan he would try to be somewhat reasonable with their finances, so Alice is in a sense "free" of him. And the aspect of having him as a show off would be lessened now after all this debacle, this role has already been taken over by her kids and will be expanded probably.

But....seeing Ioan happy with Bianca certainly hurts her regardless. And stalling a divorce puts some strain on them, whether or not they want to get married soon. It always is a bit hurtful when your love is still legally married to someone else. As a abuser she also wants to stay in control, hence the constant demands to talk to him directly and without third party.

Reactions: 17
One thing I just remembered was Alice insisting that I & B had been having an affair for 3 years. Which would make them together for a period of 5 years - obviously a very strong relationship - yet Alice then implied passive aggressively that they have not been together for a long enough time. So which is it Alice - have they been together 5 years, in which case it would be very stupid to hold out any hope - or for 2 years? The woman can't keep a straight narrative even by implication. The holding on to the marriage, with just the slimmest rationale (£1,500) is just another indication of her mindset. I honestly don't think she REALLY believes it over, which is why Ioan must bifurcate asap (and should have done so much earlier). The only hope she has mentally is for every link to Ioan to be shut down. Once that happens she will let the girls go and see Ioan as she will need them to provide feedback and spy. She will never give up trying to control or be part of his life, even via second hand reporting from her girls.

Reactions: 25
One thing I just remembered was Alice insisting that I & B had been having an affair for 3 years. Which would make them together for a period of 5 years - obviously a very strong relationship - yet Alice then implied passive aggressively that they have not been together for a long enough time. So which is it Alice - have they been together 5 years, in which case it would be very stupid to hold out any hope - or for 2 years? The woman can't keep a straight narrative even by implication. The holding on to the marriage, with just the slimmest rationale (£1,500) is just another indication of her mindset. I honestly don't think she REALLY believes it over, which is why Ioan must bifurcate asap (and should have done so much earlier). The only hope she has mentally is for every link to Ioan to be shut down. Once that happens she will let the girls go and see Ioan as she will need them to provide feedback and spy. She will never give up trying to control or be part of his life, even via second hand reporting from her girls.
I thought it was striking two years ago how she somewhat could bear him seperating from her (she talked about legal seperation which is the opposite of bifurcating basically: seperate, settle everything, but dont get legally divorced), but went nutty when he filed a few weeks later for a actual divorce. Now her refusal to bifurcate....You are certainly right that she wants to keep a connection alive here.

I finally recovered from butt dial gate and Hazza and Megs ride across Manhattan to find out that Yo has finally asked for bifurcation...haahaahaaaa. You go Yo. And bye bye witch! :ROFLMAO:

Al can try all she likes to make it seem like her new townhouse was from blessing from the sky. We all know she's had money all along.

Reactions: 17
God yes I can see the spying going on and reporting back to mama bear. Teaching the girls nothing of morals as long as Malice gets to control . Waste of motherhood !

• Sad
As others have said, this isn’t about the amount of the pension it’s all about continuing to cause upset. Alice is pissed off, so Ioan can be pissed off too. If I was IG i’d give her half of that pension in bags of 1cents!
Yeah and I’d spend the other half on a billboard reading duck You Alice*

*ok it probably costs more and counts as harassment. Maybe I’d give the money to a daddy-long-legs charity.
---
I have to admit she has some gall using an out of jurisdiction pension pot as a reason not to bifurcate.
I wonder, did she come up with this idea by herself or with Ms La Molinara’s input?

I was suspecting a year ago that he isnt bifurcating because he doesnt want to marry any time soon and being still married protects him from any pressure from Bianca to get married. Well, we dont know and we will see I suppose.
I think they just wanted the house sale sorted before the bifurcation. Those ties to Alice are being cut one by one. Snip, snip, witch!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

I do not predict wedding bells. Ioan took years before marrying Alice. Both Ioan and Biancia have been married and both those marriages have been abusive. I very much doubt marriage is in their next steps. I think Ioan just wants to be rid of Alice. I think all he wanted is the money from the house,which he now has. This allows his him to be able support himself - he is the type of man who would be comfortable supporting his partner. It is who is is, and show what he did (the autograph signings) when he had no support. The difference now is he is with a woman who has her own income and does not need him. Ioan is old fashioned though and I bet he can't wait to prove to Bianca he can not only support his family, but her. ETA: The thing is, Bianca does not need supporting, despite her condition. This must drive Alice WILD with rage.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.