Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #170 Bad Boyo 4! Want more?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we take from this latest filing that Ioan has put in place some kind of replacement health insurance for the Mouth?

Isn't that usually what is argued as a reason not to bifurcate?

No mention of this only UK pensions are cited as her reason not to bifurcate. Of course you can bet Alice hasn't applied for a UK pensions sharing order nor will she.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She’s probably demanding pension sharing orders on all of the pensions, in order to agree to bifurcate.
Since neither are habitually resident or domiciled in the UK, I don’t think he can apply to the High Court in London for pension sharing orders in any case, so he can’t obtain them and meet her demands, can he?
If that’s right, I’m surprised his lawyer hasn’t stated this difficulty, and how unreasonable her demand is, to ensure the judge agrees to Ioan’s request to bifurcate. Will be interesting to read Alice’s response. It’s blatant delaying tactics imo.

Reactions: 15
Can we take from this latest filing that Ioan has put in place some kind of replacement health insurance for the Mouth?

Isn't that usually what is argued as a reason not to bifurcate?

No mention of this only UK pensions are cited as her reason not to bifurcate. Of course you can bet Alice hasn't applied for a UK pensions sharing order nor will she.
She stays on his health insurance until everything is sorted. its pretty much the main condition before granting a bifurcation
Screenshot_20230519_101910_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

She’s probably demanding pension sharing orders on all of the pensions, in order to agree to bifurcate.

Since neither are habitually resident or domiciled in the UK, I don’t think he can apply to the High Court in London for pension sharing orders in any case, so he can’t obtain them and meet her demands, can he?

If that’s right, I’m surprised his lawyer hasn’t stated this difficulty, and how unreasonable her demand is, to ensure the judge agrees to Ioan’s request to bifurcate. Will be interesting to read Alice’s response. It’s blatant delaying tactics imo.
courts are btw super allergic to parties trying to involve other courts. She isnt doing herself any favours here especially since Ioan is offering to even compensate her. it makes it too obvious that it's just an abuser trying to not let her victim go. and every half-decent judge will see through this

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Remember that video she did thanking everyone for their support after the charges got dropped meanwhile she ramped them up. Willing to be my she’s a stalker too. Prove me wrong Malice.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The hearing will be on 3 July. That was quick.

If not remarrying (which would be a bit stupid tbh) I maintain that Ioan bifurcated late. Everyone and their dogs saw from the start that Alice is unwilling to divorce, so bifurcation was always the way to go.
A divorce on July 3 would certainly be a nice set-up to celebrate Independence Day on the 4th.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Remember that video she did thanking everyone for their support after the charges got dropped meanwhile she ramped them up. Willing to be my she’s a stalker too. Prove me wrong Malice.
I btw expect Alice's response to include that Ioan's argument of emotional distress is BS as she was not convicted and thus didnt abused him recently (plus she was actually silent recently)

the problem is though that asking for bifurcation is similar to asking for divorce. you dont really need a reason

Reactions: 23
Jesus he must feel suffocated with all her tentacles wrapped around him tightly even from afar squeezing dear life/hope out of him of ever being free of her !
This bodes ill for any co-parenting arrangement. mAlice sees the kids as her property and has her tentacles wrapped around them tightly. Ioan will be legally free soon but she will continue to abuse him using the kids as weapons. I also think that they will struggle to become independent of her when they are older due to all her manipulations.

More positively, I hope him and B get engaged as soon as he is he free, in part, as a duck You to that witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think if he were to agree to marry Bianca asap then the Mouth will make it harder for custody imho. Feels like they need to wait for everything to be settled down.

Reactions: 9
I think if he were to agree to marry Bianca asap then the Mouth will make it harder for custody imho. Feels like they need to wait for everything to be settled down.
mAlice will ALWAYS make it hard for him to see the kids, Bianca or no Bianca. It will never 'settle down' either as AE wants conflict. As AB said in her video, with abusers, "conflict is the goal".

He needs to do what he wants, free from any consideration of what his abuser wants. Otherwise, he is still under her coercive control.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
mAlice will ALWAYS make it hard for him to see the kids, Bianca or no Bianca. It will never 'settle down' either as AE wants conflict. As AB said in her video, with abusers, "conflict is the goal".

He needs to do what he wants, free from any consideration of what his abuser wants. Otherwise, he is still under her coercive control.
Absolutely this! Alice will make it impossible for him to have a normal healthy relationship with his daughters as tbh, I don’t think he has ever had a normal healthy relationship with them, not with a mother that consistently has belittled and slagged of their father (according to IG testimony) in front of them all their lives.

It doesn’t matter what he does now in regards to the kids or not pissing of Alice as nothing would work. (He could become a Monk and she would be bombarding the monastery with all sorts of tit.) Even if a brick dropped on his head an he had amnesia and went back to Alice, she would make his life utterly miserable. So he should be just going forward with his life and future as best he can without factoring her into the equation. It will unfortunately always be a battle with the kids until they are older and even then 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sad.

Moo

Reactions: 32
re: remarrying, I dont think he will anytime soon tbh, unless it's really not possible otherwise with visas and health insurances etc. I think both him and Bianca are happy to not be married (soon, in his case) after abusive relationships and just enjoy each other. It's also something that potentially may irk his kids (which shouldnt matter, but is a bit difficult when you are in the process to rebuild a relationship), and while I 100 % think he shouldn't let Alice's manipulation get in the way of his happiness at the end of the day marriage is just a piece of paper....it can wait. I also am not a big fan of remarrying while you have divorce proceedings still pending, you may end up with two divorce at the same time (lol). But obviously it's his choice. If I was him I would wait a few years though, maybe Alice finds her sugar daddy and then it's anyway easier for him in this aspect.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You have a stalker?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have to admit she has some gall using an out of jurisdiction pension pot as a reason not to bifurcate. It may halt proceedings, however given the pithy amount, I’m hoping the judge grants it and sees the pension issue as part of a future financial award consideration. It certainly isn’t reason enough for them to remain married.

It’s interesting she’s been quiet but yet clearly from these new documents, she’s not actually settled down - She’s just stopped advertising it for the whole world to see.

3rd July becomes the new Independence Day haha

Reactions: 26
Can Alice actually oppose his request for a bifurcation of the marriage?
And on what grounds?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.