Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #170 Bad Boyo 4! Want more?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the bleeping about by Alice is to delay the divorce. She's clinging on for dear life by her fingernails. she doesn't want to be the ex wife and for him to be free to marry bianca.
It's true that once he's finally shaken her off the custody / financial settlement may be easier. Although nothing will be easy with her.

Reactions: 33
Bit late for that but Marie has probably given her a few home truths. I am preparing for Marie to be fired just before the July hearing.
---

You mean the DM didn't buy them? Must be so annoying now Alice has lost weight.

Also why doesn't she walk Emma ever?
How can you tell she has lost weight. Her body is hidden by that huge scarf that she constantly wears for some reason. She looks no different to me than last year.

Reactions: 8
I'm betting she's continuing to duck around and he finally realized it will never end. I hope he gets married, B would be a gorgeous bride. I hope they ride off into the sunset with , "Bye, witch" on their car bumper.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The hearing will be on 3 July. That was quick.

If not remarrying (which would be a bit stupid tbh) I maintain that Ioan bifurcated late. Everyone and their dogs saw from the start that Alice is unwilling to divorce, so bifurcation was always the way to go.

Reactions: 30
The hearing will be on 3 July. That was quick.

If not remarrying (which would be a bit stupid tbh) I maintain that Ioan bifurcated late. Everyone and their dogs saw from the start that Alice is unwilling to divorce, so bifurcation was always the way to go.
I mean there appears to be no end in sight to the delaying tactics that mAlice will use over custody and finances while continuing the abuse. I think that Ioan initially decided for a softly, softly approach for the girls' sake but 2½ years into the divorce with no resolution of the key issues then bifurcation seems the way to go - even belatedly ....

I wonder if Ioan and Bianca may be considering their future after 2 years together and marriage/family. With Ioan turning 50 this year and Bianca turning 31 they would need to consider if they want a family together then it ought to be soon

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I agree Alice won’t let him divorce as it then frees Bianca up to marry him and also she isn’t dating a “married man”.

Reactions: 24
thanks! can you also check the other document (4 pages), it will likely have the date

looks like I was right when I mentioned a few weeks ago that the joinder may be a set up for bifurcation. still surprising and obviously a sign that he doesnt believe that this divorce will be finalized anytime soon (then again if he asked multiple times perhaps he just doesnt want to be married to his abuser)

edit: upon further reading this is exactly his reasoning
View attachment 2180982

View attachment 2180959
Alice fights so hard for the gruff
View attachment 2180960
no tit Ioan
Poor Ioan. He must be absolutely at the end of his tether.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Poor Ioan. He must be absolutely at the end of his tether.
Every time new court documents are filed I feel so sad for him when I see his innocent almost child like signature ☹.

No offence meant to anyone who doesn’t have neat handwriting. My parents were told at multiple Parent’s Evenings my handwriting was so bad I was destined to become a Doctor. (I didn’t become a Doctor but I do have a calculator with me everywhere I go so joke is on you nineties teachers 😭)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thread title: Alice will be Ruff now she has to drop the Gruff.

My heart breaks for that man, we all know she was still abusing him and Bianca. She’s just not doing it on social media because she thinks that’s all the DVRO covers. Wrong witch, he wants rid of you and he’s had enough.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Did I read that correctly - way down around page 40, the judge granted the bifurcation? Are Ioan and Alice officially divorced? Yeah, I know there are money and custody issues, but in the words of Mrs Slocombe, Are you free?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can someone please guide me to the Tattle Turds chat group? I am in dire need of support. My roommate just had a heart attack, & last I heard from ER is they need directives from a family member! I'm here with her 96 year old mother, gave the ER numbers for her 89 year old uncle, and her 28 year old son. I'm sitting here with her 13 year old dog & quietly freaking out!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can someone please guide me to the Tattle Turds chat group? I am in dire need of support. My roommate just had a heart attack, & last I heard from ER is they need directives from a family member! I'm here with her 96 year old mother, gave the ER numbers for her 89 year old uncle, and her 28 year old son. I'm sitting here with her 13 year old dog & quietly freaking out!
I've tagged you in a post. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s probably not leash trained I would imagine. Alice still looks thicc to me. 🤣
Definitely not leash trained, not toilet trained, peeing and soiling the bed, wimpering, shaking uncontrollably, vomiting at the drop of a hat, never outside enjoying the fresh air. She's a lost cause.

As for Emma ... she can still be trained and would thrive with the right owner 🥁🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Did I read that correctly - way down around page 40, the judge granted the bifurcation? Are Ioan and Alice officially divorced? Yeah, I know there are money and custody issues, but in the words of Mrs Slocombe, Are you free?
its a proposed order Ioan's lawyer made for the judge to sign on july 3 if he agrees. you need a hearing to grant a bifurcation

Reactions: 14
Thank you @sweetnessfollows for providing the latest documents.

Here's hoping Ioan can finally rid himself of the albatross around his neck.

There is no doubt in my mind that although she has been silent on SM, she has continued the abuse and harassment in real life and has thwarted any visitation with the children.

She's trying to "rebrand" herself on SM with all the "choose kindness" crap but in reality she's still a lunatic nutcase.

... and she wants to go to the High Court regarding the pension fund!! FFS, if she gets half, less fees, that's what ... not even 2 days' rent for her BH town house? This isn't about the $$, again this is about control, delaying tactics and a big 🖕🏼to Ioan.

Andrea Burkhart said in her last video that judges don't look favorably upon parties that can't resolve issues on their own and take every minor item to court. I can't imagine a judge being all to pleased having to decide upon the division of a few $$.

Reactions: 29
Seriously she wants a pension sharing order from the high court in London for half of £1500?

She is seriously going to argue this, at $500 per hour in the US and £500 an hour in the Uk (plus court fees) ???
I know I was just going to write this. It’s not about the money. It’s about screwing with him for as long as possible. Absolute cow
---
Thanks for the docs - can they be added to the wiki for completeness 🙏 legends.

I felt she looked a little slimmer in the photos with the dog tbh but she’s still an hole 🤣

I’m not sure he’s doing this to free him Up to marry again. This experience should have put him off for a while!

lots coming up in the next couple of months then!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
She can't apply to the English courts in any event. Neither of them is resident or domiciled in the UK. So she's raising an objection to which there is no solution. She can't apply to the high court in London even if she wanted to.
The only solution would be for Ioan to transfer his pension to the US.
If it were a high value pension....but $1500???

Also if hypothetically they were divorcing in UK I highly doubt there would be a pension sharing order because the costs of getting one are too high. They would simply agree a cash offset in the settlement (ie Alice gets the cash equivalent of half)

Reactions: 17
She can try all of these tactics and stall as much as possible. All she is doing is showing us who she really is. A narc who has lost control who continues to financially and verbally abuse her ex-husband. If she were truly the victim here wouldn’t she be wanting to be well rid? I speak from experience of an ex unwilling to divorce and stalling for five years. It’s another form of control and abuse being tethered to someone you can’t stand to be in the same room as never mind be married to them.
Slight merail, ten weeks till the Mimsy wedding. It cost me a small fortune for dress alterations for them all yesterday. Can I crowd fund?? 😇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I like how 1999 Ioan thought he will retire at 62, and 2019 Ioan at 75 (yes, I know it doesnt quite work like this, but still amusing)

a bit. its one additional court hearing but you are divorced by the end of it.

btw Alice will have a chance to respond to this, either by protesting or by asking for conditions.

I do fear that this pension account may be a problem. obviously its a ridiculously low amount and someone who wants to get divorced wouldnt care. but legally it is relevant. he should close it to take Alice's chance to stall it away.
Appreciate all the updates .
So the pitiful low UK pension is just another stalling technique from that feckin narcissistical clingon! Jesus he must feel suffocated with all her tentacles wrapped around him tightly even from afar squeezing dear life/hope out of him of ever being free of her !
---
Here's the docs - Alice is waiting for the high court of london to rule for the divorce

Thankyou for this appreciated 🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As others have said, this isn’t about the amount of the pension it’s all about continuing to cause upset. Alice is pissed off, so Ioan can be pissed off too. If I was IG i’d give her half of that pension in bags of 1cents!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.