Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #170 Bad Boyo 4! Want more?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is about eating disorder btw
waaAfht.jpg

Is it cynical of me to think she’s trying to paint a picture of herself as being willing to coparent?
I dont think so

Hahahahahahaha the f*cking irony 🤭😅🤣

if only you had handled the situation with some class Alice. You too could have been a Bosworth! You can only dream of this maturity. It’s called putting the child first btw.
actually Bosworth is the (now ex-) stepmom

Reactions: 11
Where is the real Alice Abuser Jane bleep Evans. Who has stolen her, and left this creature, making such nice and kind comments, in her place. I find it most unsettling 😁
It is very unsettling I agree .😂 Those pesky aliens are interfering with our drama llama they beamed her up without a thought for us Turds 😳

Will the real Alice Jane Cunty McEvans stand up please !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
btw since many asked about Emma (from 6 May)
out-of-california-home-in-los-angeles-05-06-2023-1.jpg

out-of-california-home-in-los-angeles-05-06-2023-0.jpg

out-of-california-home-in-los-angeles-05-06-2023-2.jpg

out-of-california-home-in-los-angeles-05-06-2023-3.jpg

out-of-california-home-in-los-angeles-05-06-2023-4.jpg

out-of-california-home-in-los-angeles-05-06-2023-5.jpg
it's so weird how no one touched any of this

It is very unsettling I agree .😂 Those pesky aliens are interfering with our drama llama they beamed her up without a thought for us Turds 😳

Will the real Alice Jane Cunty McEvans stand up please !
I'd be delighted if this was genuine. But yeah, it likely is not, which makes it all the more scary 😬

Reactions: 26
Is it cynical of me to think she’s trying to paint a picture of herself as being willing to coparent?
Bit late for that but Marie has probably given her a few home truths. I am preparing for Marie to be fired just before the July hearing.
---
it's so weird how no one touched any of this
You mean the DM didn't buy them? Must be so annoying now Alice has lost weight.

Also why doesn't she walk Emma ever?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Bit late for that but Marie has probably given her a few home truths. I am preparing for Marie to be fired just before the July hearing.
---

You mean the DM didn't buy them? Must be so annoying now Alice has lost weight.

Also why doesn't she walk Emma ever?
She’s probably not leash trained I would imagine. Alice still looks thicc to me. 🤣

Reactions: 7
❗Bifurcartion has been requested (pretty late in the game tbh, didnt expected this to still happen) @ButterTart
Screenshot_20230519_005832_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Ioan's patience finally wore out. But still - the house is sold which was the main asset so why? Can anyone attach the document pretty please?
Wedding bells?
ETA I mean for visa and health insurance purposes it makes a lot of sense....

Reactions: 15
Here's the docs - Alice is waiting for the high court of london to rule for the divorce

thanks! can you also check the other document (4 pages), it will likely have the date

looks like I was right when I mentioned a few weeks ago that the joinder may be a set up for bifurcation. still surprising and obviously a sign that he doesnt believe that this divorce will be finalized anytime soon (then again if he asked multiple times perhaps he just doesnt want to be married to his abuser)

edit: upon further reading this is exactly his reasoning
Screenshot_20230519_014209_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Screenshot_20230519_012403_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Alice fights so hard for the gruff
Screenshot_20230519_012423_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

no tit Ioan

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Seriously she wants a pension sharing order from the high court in London for half of £1500?

She is seriously going to argue this, at $500 per hour in the US and £500 an hour in the Uk (plus court fees) ???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
IG: I am requesting this bifurcation because the pending dissolution of marriage proceeding has put an emotional strain on me and caused a considerable amount of stress. Amongst other issues in this case, I was forced to file a Request for Domestic Violence Restraining Order against Alice due to her abusive conduct. A Temporary Domestic Violence Restraining Order was issued on February 15, 2022 and on August 2, 2022, a three-year Restraining Order After Hearing was entered. Alice's abuse continued thereafter despite the restraining order. I believe the stress and emotional strain of this proceeding would partially, but not entirely, be eliminated if the marital relationship were terminated at this time.

It is my belief that the immediate dissolution of marriage may also help to facilitate settlement of other issues in this case, over which jurisdiction would be reserved."

He can't wait to be shot of her. This will make his legal costs higher right?
---
Seriously she wants a pension sharing order from the high court in London for half of £1500?

She is seriously going to argue this, at $500 per hour in the US and £500 an hour in the Uk (plus court fees) ???
He needs to request half of her £100,000 in response.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Hills ...that is....
1802958264-cd04d5a2d5f2925793518d6b33f7439e.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He needs to just close that pension account and draw down the money early. Take the tax hit. duck it.

Reactions: 20
I like how 1999 Ioan thought he will retire at 62, and 2019 Ioan at 75 (yes, I know it doesnt quite work like this, but still amusing)

IG: I am requesting this bifurcation because the pending dissolution of marriage proceeding has put an emotional strain on me and caused a considerable amount of stress. Amongst other issues in this case, I was forced to file a Request for Domestic Violence Restraining Order against Alice due to her abusive conduct. A Temporary Domestic Violence Restraining Order was issued on February 15, 2022 and on August 2, 2022, a three-year Restraining Order After Hearing was entered. Alice's abuse continued thereafter despite the restraining order. I believe the stress and emotional strain of this proceeding would partially, but not entirely, be eliminated if the marital relationship were terminated at this time.

It is my belief that the immediate dissolution of marriage may also help to facilitate settlement of other issues in this case, over which jurisdiction would be reserved."

He can't wait to be shot of her. This will make his legal costs higher right?
---

He needs to request half of her £100,000 in response.
a bit. its one additional court hearing but you are divorced by the end of it.

btw Alice will have a chance to respond to this, either by protesting or by asking for conditions.

I do fear that this pension account may be a problem. obviously its a ridiculously low amount and someone who wants to get divorced wouldnt care. but legally it is relevant. he should close it to take Alice's chance to stall it away.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.