Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SynthGirl

VIP Member
She's competing with him so she can 'win' with the kids. I'm sure she's brainwashed them into thinking that a two bedroom place is basically a hovel.

If I was Ioan I'd be so relieved to be allowed to live within my means at last. All these years they've been overspending wildly, and I strongly suspect this was more on Alice than on him. Imagine being able to let all that go, and live in a peaceful, mostly empty apartment, with just the things you need and a person you love. He can build up his financial assets again - and he'll still have some savings that won't have been considered in the settlement I'm sure - and do things on his own terms.
I'm sure she did. Well, for a home for the girls a very small two bedroom is not workable for the kids because one is a teenager, and Ioan has a girlfriend living with him. Cramped to say the least if Elsie and Ellie actually did stay with him three nights a week. It would have never felt like a home to them compared to their home with mom at the old house. It would have felt like, okay, we're visiting dad, but I can't wait to get back "home" to my bedroom filled with my stuff and some privacy. I get that.

But I would think it was never meant to be permanent. For Ioan, I'm sure it was always a temporary measure. I imagine he thought the house would have been sold much, much sooner, and that he would be working consistently, and the plan being to rent a three-bedroom with an outside area, that felt more like a home for the girls when they were with him and to eventually buy a home again. Coming off of Harrow and Liar, as he decided to divorce, I imagine he contemplated a far different future play out than what happened as far as settling down and creating a home for his children and job offers. Broke, his career at a standstill save the French gig, and still basically estranged from his children two years later in January of 2023 would have seemed unfathomable back in the beginning of 2021 to Ioan. What a nightmare, and his children paid the price thanks to Alice.

• Sad
Reactions: 37

NarcRage

VIP Member
Alice will see this as a win. She will see BH as better than WeHo. And better than Ioan's box.
And she's a narc so she has to win.

Plus I still reckon she's angling for RHOBH. Step one: move to BH.

• Sick

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Maybe she closed her Twitter so prospective landlords couldn’t check her out.

Would you rent an expensive house to someone who jumps on furniture, falls over drunk, doesn’t fix things like the fence, bathroom door or oven knob, does not pay utility bills, has a dog that poos and pees indoors, has floods of sewage?

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
I know she doesnt deserve the benefit of the doubt, but I took his "she continues to abuse me" more like that even after the restraining order her abuse continued, whether this was very recent or a few months ago is not really clear to me. Althogh I suppose she will have opportunities privately over the kids (technically they are even allowed to communicate about this) and mutual friends etc.
I suspect it goes deeper than that. Yes she’s allowed to contact him about the kids. But she isn’t allowed to abuse him about the kids, not even counting how she’s prevented visitation. Willing to bet more criminal charges are coming. And soon.

• Heart

Invictus

Chatty Member
I'm betting she's continuing to fuck around and he finally realized it will never end. I hope he gets married, B would be a gorgeous bride. I hope they ride off into the sunset with , "Bye, Bitch" on their car bumper.

• Heart

Occleshaw

New piece in the Daily Fail by Alison Boshoff
Looks like Alice is moving out this weekend!!!

Ioan ‘too poor’ to pay for his family’s home

Tough times for actress Alice Evans, who is moving out of the $2 million home she shared with actor husband Ioan Gruffudd this weekend.
Gruffudd is now living in Los Angeles with girlfriend Bianca Wallace, 29. A friend says: ‘Alice is packing up and it’s been a devastating period. She is very sad that she and the children have to move out, but there was no option.’ ...
He said he’d had just one paid job in the past year and was so poor he was relying on handouts from his young girlfriend. ‘The rent for my apartment is $3,400 per month; I live there with my girlfriend, who has been paying the majority of our living expenses, and all of our rent, since September 2022 due to my financial circumstances,’ he said.
In September he went public with Bianca, an Australian actress who was an extra on TV drama Harrow — which Gruffudd starred in.
Bianca is eternally 29 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Omgoodness, I am late, but the semester is finally OVER! ❤ I can now surf this glorious thread during free time at the hospital…and maybe risk my internship by blathering to my patients about it lmaooo. 😩😂 I’ve missed y’all so much! LuLu generously informed me that the house has been sooooold and Alice’s ass will have to take a walk (…to a new, expensive place). 🙄 I really can’t with this bitch she is giving me menstrual cramps.

Only love! 💚🤲🏼 Catching up now…

• Heart
  • Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Everyone has let me down! I'm so disappointing in you all! 😭

Life is so good. Choose kindness
.🙏🏻

Righty-ho.

• Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
This is Alice saying give me all your money that I’m not entitled to and I will let you divorce me.
And this is Ioan saying “get fucked”.

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Ioan has been announced to attend the Race to Erase MS Gala in LA on june 2nd (he attended it often with Alice, although a long time ago)

• Heart

Jemadah

VIP Member
Can't believe you're all judging and speculating on how she can afford the rent. Isn't it obvious? That family member she loves dearly (and the wife he met at her wedding) have been sitting on an absolute goldmine of profit earned from his mega successful mobile telephone business! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 35