Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

frobly-mobly

My flabber is still gasted at the sheer audacity of this woman to plead poverty and homelessness, accept donations from people who can ill afford it and not even publicly thank her donors, claim she is down to her last $26, accept food parcels from strangers, publicly lambasting and accusing her STBX of abandoning his family, leaving them out in the cold, and dragging his daughter out of a $50k p.a. school ... and here she is in a $7k per month town house. The entitlement and privilege is astounding 😤😡

She may not yet be divorced from her STBX but she is definitely divorced from reality. She is a disgrace.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

M33L4

VIP Member
I too am proud of my cunting on here. Fully encouraged by @ButterTart @KikiFromNy and @Mad Betty. It was light relief in a somewhat difficult time for me personally. I love this community, I may also be three sharp ones in. If Alice had only not seen us as the enemy she might see a community joined together in their condemnation of her batshit and awful behaviour.
I can spot a narc mother a mile away, having had one.
Alice will live to regret her behaviour eventually when the girls see her for the abusive cunt she is. Then it’ll be too late for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Nixlondon

VIP Member
New piece in the Daily Fail by Alison Boshoff
Looks like Alice is moving out this weekend!!!

Ioan ‘too poor’ to pay for his family’s home

Tough times for actress Alice Evans, who is moving out of the $2 million home she shared with actor husband Ioan Gruffudd this weekend.

Evans, 54, is bound for a rented house with their two daughters Elsie and Ella after Gruffudd pleaded with a court to allow the home to be sold, saying he didn’t have the money to keep up with mortgage payments for his family following their split in 2021. The three-bedroom house in La Jolla, San Diego, is the only home his children have ever known.

Gruffudd is now living in Los Angeles with girlfriend Bianca Wallace, 29. A friend says: ‘Alice is packing up and it’s been a devastating period. She is very sad that she and the children have to move out, but there was no option.’

The Fantastic Four star told a court in a document filed last year that neither he nor Evans could afford the $6,750 a month in mortgage payments, insurance and property tax.

He said he’d had just one paid job in the past year and was so poor he was relying on handouts from his young girlfriend. ‘The rent for my apartment is $3,400 per month; I live there with my girlfriend, who has been paying the majority of our living expenses, and all of our rent, since September 2022 due to my financial circumstances,’ he said.

He added: ‘I have explained these financial circumstances to Alice and have asked her numerous times since we separated, through counsel, to help financially and to agree to sell the La Jolla residence . . . but Alice has not agreed to my requests.’

Gruffudd filed for divorce in March 2021 after Evans revealed on social media that her husband of 14 years was walking out on her and their two daughters.

In September he went public with Bianca, an Australian actress who was an extra on TV drama Harrow — which Gruffudd starred in.

Evans’s Instagram bio reads: ‘I am so disappointed in so many people now that my life has suddenly changed for the worst.’

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Diamonds60

VIP Member
This is breaking the RO using a friend who is a journo. She is clearly pushing the affair and poor Alice.

• Angry

M33L4

VIP Member
She can try all of these tactics and stall as much as possible. All she is doing is showing us who she really is. A narc who has lost control who continues to financially and verbally abuse her ex-husband. If she were truly the victim here wouldn’t she be wanting to be well rid? I speak from experience of an ex unwilling to divorce and stalling for five years. It’s another form of control and abuse being tethered to someone you can’t stand to be in the same room as never mind be married to them.
Slight merail, ten weeks till the Mimsy wedding. It cost me a small fortune for dress alterations for them all yesterday. Can I crowd fund?? 😇

• Heart
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
Ioan (rightly) refused to pay Alice's internet bill after two years, which is probably the biggest stick you can give her to beat him against the kids. I dont think he'd go from this to paying a huge rent in the space of a few weeks in order to appease his kids (bar for some modest temporary child support maybe), especially since his whole initial payout from the house will immideatly go away for paying off debts. More likely Alice pays from her hidden cash stack, donations from her psychos, or the house sale and as usual she thinks short term with the long term solution of being rescued by a rich man by then.

I reckon she most likely is silent because the criminal charges shitscared her. if Ioan also dropped his involvement himself it may make it easier for her to suppress her grudge against him (tho we dont know that). Plus she takes the opportunity to make a salvagable custody case by claiming to have recovered (though bar a shitty judge it will certainly be joint anyway). Plus its harder to find a new rich man to sponge off if they see her twitter. It's so to say the freeloader version of moving on.

Screenshot_20230514_130104_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I think if he were to agree to marry Bianca asap then the Mouth will make it harder for custody imho. Feels like they need to wait for everything to be settled down.
mAlice will ALWAYS make it hard for him to see the kids, Bianca or no Bianca. It will never 'settle down' either as AE wants conflict. As AB said in her video, with abusers, "conflict is the goal".

He needs to do what he wants, free from any consideration of what his abuser wants. Otherwise, he is still under her coercive control.

• Heart
  • Sad

willbiteback

Chatty Member
The hearing will be on 3 July. That was quick.

If not remarrying (which would be a bit stupid tbh) I maintain that Ioan bifurcated late. Everyone and their dogs saw from the start that Alice is unwilling to divorce, so bifurcation was always the way to go.
A divorce on July 3 would certainly be a nice set-up to celebrate Independence Day on the 4th.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
So when will we see the staged pap shots of Alice moving out...? Children clutching their comfort blankets...Alice carrying out her wedding dress and all of them with #DailyMailSadFace?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

welp

VIP Member
if she called them she is dumb, it took me 5 seconds to find their new address thanks to those videos 🤦‍♀️

I btw notice that the kids are not in sight at the new house there. Perhaps they actually got the afternoon with their father while the movers did their job lol
I'm guessing she's dropped a wedge of cash upfront to get around not having a job etc as part of the rental application. Presumably she'll run a new gofundme in a couple of months when it becomes clear she can't sustain future years at this price and hope "the fans" will bail her out. Anyone who donated to her is an utter moron in my eyes, yet I'm still insulted on their behalf that Alice never even thanked anyone for donating to her.
and yet they will blame Ioan for not being a real man (rich enough) to pay for it and/or for leaving her in the first place (thus creating the need to pay for two houses)

When you divorce you downscale in order to make the transition as easy as possible. Ioan did that, Alice upscaled instead 🤣

I only watched a bit of one, but she does seem like she knew she was getting filmed.
she definitely knew, they were loud and her walk out of the new house looked staged for the camera, i just dont know if she really called them. I mean, she did indirectly call them anyway over her DM piece lol

She found the hidden $100,000
I still wonder if her saying that she spend 200k on the kids was a slip up and her savings are not 100k but 200k. She also most likely removed a lot of money from the ATM before Ioan turned off the tap, and then she has also the 110k from the house sale. and besides the GFM we know that some of her fans send her even more money

Then you have Ioan who has nothing. His 110k will be used to pay off their debts. Of course he will get something from the whole house sale and he will get roles etc. But if he had no Bianca Alice would have completely bled him dry, and I assume this was her strategy all along.

Last edited:
  • Sick

NarcRage

VIP Member
Seriously she wants a pension sharing order from the high court in London for half of £1500?

She is seriously going to argue this, at $500 per hour in the US and £500 an hour in the Uk (plus court fees) ???

• Haha
  • Wow

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
New piece in the Daily Fail by Alison Boshoff
Looks like Alice is moving out this weekend!!!

Ioan ‘too poor’ to pay for his family’s home

Tough times for actress Alice Evans, who is moving out of the $2 million home she shared with actor husband Ioan Gruffudd this weekend.

Evans, 54, is bound for a rented house with their two daughters Elsie and Ella after Gruffudd pleaded with a court to allow the home to be sold, saying he didn’t have the money to keep up with mortgage payments for his family following their split in 2021. The three-bedroom house in La Jolla, San Diego, is the only home his children have ever known.

Gruffudd is now living in Los Angeles with girlfriend Bianca Wallace, 29. A friend says: ‘Alice is packing up and it’s been a devastating period. She is very sad that she and the children have to move out, but there was no option.’

The Fantastic Four star told a court in a document filed last year that neither he nor Evans could afford the $6,750 a month in mortgage payments, insurance and property tax.

He said he’d had just one paid job in the past year and was so poor he was relying on handouts from his young girlfriend. ‘The rent for my apartment is $3,400 per month; I live there with my girlfriend, who has been paying the majority of our living expenses, and all of our rent, since September 2022 due to my financial circumstances,’ he said.

He added: ‘I have explained these financial circumstances to Alice and have asked her numerous times since we separated, through counsel, to help financially and to agree to sell the La Jolla residence . . . but Alice has not agreed to my requests.’

Gruffudd filed for divorce in March 2021 after Evans revealed on social media that her husband of 14 years was walking out on her and their two daughters.

In September he went public with Bianca, an Australian actress who was an extra on TV drama Harrow — which Gruffudd starred in.

Evans’s Instagram bio reads: ‘I am so disappointed in so many people now that my life has suddenly changed for the worst.’

Cunt.

Sorry (not sorry)

• Haha