Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
Oh, I've just watched the first episode of "How to get Rich", it's interesting, I can actually see it helping Alice.
It's quite interesting actually (the amount of credit card debt people have, particularly in the US amazes me).
Alice doesn't need advice - she's managed to live off $26 for six months now. She could host her own series.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

NarcRage

VIP Member
She did originally talk about a rich friend letting her rent a house for cheap...so maybe she has found someone mug enough to grift off...
Or maybe she's invested the entirety of the house money in one years rent for a swanky house in BH on the basis that it might get her a spot on RHOBH...sort of like an investment in her career.
She's stupid enough and narcissistic enough to believe it will work.

Irishwidz

VIP Member
@welp

"The year is 2050. Ioan Gruffudd (76) lives in Los Angeles with his girlfriend Bianca Wallace (29)"

Peter Pans wee sister 😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha

Ittybittytittyclub

Chatty Member
Long time lurker 👋 I’m intrigued to see if ‘tony’ is inactive on twitter whilst Alice moves. You know, just in solidarity until her Wi-Fi is set up 😄

• Haha

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I'm sorry but for someone unemployed and begging for money by Go Fund Wine Me, that amount of rent even at 6k is fucking irresponsible! I get she might want somewhere nice for the girls sake (when does she ever put their needs first?). Move further out, bigger place for less money, it's simple right?

• Angry
Reactions: 32

Jemadah

VIP Member
Really getting tired of this, I see this a lot on forums. Someone puts the work in to improve their weight and get accused of surgery or a drug.

Not everyone who loses weight are taking a drug. And no, I am not overweight or in the market for a quick fix.
Yes, but losing weight without surgery or drugs generally involves healthy eating and exercise (or at least it did when I lost a stone and a half a few years back). But Alice can't cook and never seems to leave her bed so you can understand the suspicion.

welp

VIP Member
Alice needs to pull her finger out of her arse and go get a job. She can't expect to keep milking off the ex forever, and what she's expecting financially is not realistic. Loan is an arsehole, and is more than likely hiding cash and assets, but you can't blame him given how much Alice has milked since they separated, trashed his name endlessly and used the kids as a weapon. The woman is barking and needs help. They both need to move on. The kids can live in a smaller house, it's not going to ruin their lives.
tbh he has submitted all his financials (although with a skilled accountant this doesnt mean everything), the one that hasnt and who mysteriously had 100k (from pre-marriage, meanwhile Ioan invested his pre-marriage money into his family) she once had on her bank account disappear is Alice. If somebody is hiding money it's her.

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
---

But not for a while. When do we actually start to let her move on? She has obviously been making a huge effort, but SM is her achilles heel, something the poster obviously wanted to prod for a reaction. Not cool nor fair IMO
If it wasn’t for the DRVO she would still be sat behind her phone screen abusing I&B over Twitter and Instagram. Just because she hasn’t posted doesn’t mean she has changed. It means that the “tools” have been taken away from her. She is still a bitter and nasty woman, the reply just evidences this.

• Heart

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
its the same article as earlier, even with the same errors. and just with more recycled stuff.

Alice 100 % complained about not getting a big story.

I like the photo choice

Comments so far very against her, pointing out that she should wrl
Funny how she pretended on Insta that they were best buds when the writer doesn’t even know how old her kids are or what town she lives in…

• Haha

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
Ella is a strikingly beautiful, extremely tall young lady. She could easily start modeling with almost no barriers but I don't think it would be a good thing for her. But Alice will know that Ella has the potential and start trying to guilt her into an adult role.
I don’t think she looks any different to any other teenager with long straggly hair. I don’t think there’s anything “strikingly beautiful” about her at all. Just my opinion of course.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
I feel for Alice's new neighbours. I wonder if any of them casually googled the new neighbour, were led to Tattle and are now hiding deep in a closet, rocking back and forth and praying that this is all just a bad dream.

• Haha

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
Ioan who earns the money is living within his means, not the jet setter life according to that card-playing fan and there’s Alice pissing her kids' child support into the wind. Maybe she’s got some new bag designs and we just don’t know it yet? Briana was the realtor, right? There’s no way Alice is paying the full rent, why not pay the WeHo home that’s been the only home her beloved golden tickets have ever known…it’s the same amount!
She's competing with him so she can 'win' with the kids. I'm sure she's brainwashed them into thinking that a two bedroom place is basically a hovel.

If I was Ioan I'd be so relieved to be allowed to live within my means at last. All these years they've been overspending wildly, and I strongly suspect this was more on Alice than on him. Imagine being able to let all that go, and live in a peaceful, mostly empty apartment, with just the things you need and a person you love. He can build up his financial assets again - and he'll still have some savings that won't have been considered in the settlement I'm sure - and do things on his own terms.

• Heart

Georgie883

VIP Member
mAlice will ALWAYS make it hard for him to see the kids, Bianca or no Bianca. It will never 'settle down' either as AE wants conflict. As AB said in her video, with abusers, "conflict is the goal".

He needs to do what he wants, free from any consideration of what his abuser wants. Otherwise, he is still under her coercive control.
Absolutely this! Alice will make it impossible for him to have a normal healthy relationship with his daughters as tbh, I don’t think he has ever had a normal healthy relationship with them, not with a mother that consistently has belittled and slagged of their father (according to IG testimony) in front of them all their lives.

It doesn’t matter what he does now in regards to the kids or not pissing of Alice as nothing would work. (He could become a Monk and she would be bombarding the monastery with all sorts of shit.) Even if a brick dropped on his head an he had amnesia and went back to Alice, she would make his life utterly miserable. So he should be just going forward with his life and future as best he can without factoring her into the equation. It will unfortunately always be a battle with the kids until they are older and even then 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sad.

Moo

welp

VIP Member
Here's the docs - Alice is waiting for the high court of london to rule for the divorce

thanks! can you also check the other document (4 pages), it will likely have the date

looks like I was right when I mentioned a few weeks ago that the joinder may be a set up for bifurcation. still surprising and obviously a sign that he doesnt believe that this divorce will be finalized anytime soon (then again if he asked multiple times perhaps he just doesnt want to be married to his abuser)

edit: upon further reading this is exactly his reasoning
Screenshot_20230519_014209_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Screenshot_20230519_012403_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Alice fights so hard for the gruff
Screenshot_20230519_012423_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

no shit Ioan

Last edited:
  • Sad

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
Just saw this and wanted to pop by and say how proud I am of M33L4 and all the Turds for our undoubtedly significant role in getting Cunt to number 1 spot 😅. Alice you're finally number 1 at something...Happy Monday y'all 😆

Screenshot_20230522_082255_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 31