Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
I’m not over the people who were manipulated into donating to her woe is me GoFundMe while she was harassing Ioan to pay for private schools, nannies and the $2million home while she wasn’t willing to do a single thing. How much was the tuition again? It astounds me that abusers not only mentally abuse, financially too. Disgusting. She would have happily let him live in the garage while she lived the life of Riley. Absolutely fuck that. MOO. 🐮

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

hermionegrangerrrr

I actually think she handled that comment better than I thought she would. Fuck the person who commented that trying to get a reaction
---
Like, did that commenter realise they didn’t help Bianca at all by saying that?

• Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
No, she knows she's hit the limit with Yo. The upgraded digs will now direct the expectation that Ella will need to get into modeling as the way to support the family.

Ella is a strikingly beautiful, extremely tall young lady. She could easily start modeling with almost no barriers but I don't think it would be a good thing for her. But Alice will know that Ella has the potential and start trying to guilt her into an adult role.

The expensive life she has taken on is now transferring to her daughter as moneybags.
I'm sorry if this offends but I would not describe Ella as strikingly beautiful and feel this is unfair to build a thirteen year old child up in this way. MOO! I'll leave it at that.

• Heart

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
So when will we see the staged pap shots of Alice moving out...? Children clutching their comfort blankets...Alice carrying out her wedding dress and all of them with #DailyMailSadFace?
Miss Haversham is the role she's been aiming for her entire life. She doesn't have the wealth, but the delusional life is there.

Yo knows the score.

Screenshot_20230505-174618~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Is Alice acting and pretending someone has given her money to account for the expensive place? We see your hidden money Alice Lol

• Wow
Reactions: 40

M33L4

VIP Member
I mean I know I’ve got a cheek but I have never and would never message her something shitty like that directly. On a human level she is still devastated. The fact that the consequences of her own actions have directly lead to her current situation are irrelevant and that comment was uncalled for.
If she reacted in this sarcastic way and not lashed out and abused them I’d have more respect for her.

• Heart

frobly-mobly

She’s probably not leash trained I would imagine. Alice still looks thicc to me. 🤣
Definitely not leash trained, not toilet trained, peeing and soiling the bed, wimpering, shaking uncontrollably, vomiting at the drop of a hat, never outside enjoying the fresh air. She's a lost cause.

As for Emma ... she can still be trained and would thrive with the right owner 🥁🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
She fucked about and found out. Ioan wasn’t playing. He gave her way more than most of us would have. Fuck her. I’d have stopped paying for that bitch two years ago. She mooched off him their whole relationship. I really do wonder why she feels so entitled. Talentless waste of space.
I wonder who she is taking advantage of this time.
Poor poor Alice. Literally.

• Heart

Georgie883

VIP Member
Perhaps Alice was hoping there would be more to that article than what was published. It’s a bit bland and not very interesting really.

The whole ‘the kids are losing the only home they have known’ really makes me 🤢. That’s adult speech. We moved homes a bit when I was a kid and it never bothered me other than starting new schools. The only time it would bother kids is if they had a parent who was banging on about them losing their family home and how awful it is. Then as a kid you would feel anxious and worried.

Irishwidz

VIP Member
All that absolute shite about "me and the kids will be homeless out on the streets in 2 months and I'm down to my last $26 to feed us " etc etc etc and she's living in Beverley hills in luxury. I mean Beverley feckin Hills like wdf . Twice the price of Ioans and B's gaff and they have 2 incomes coming in and the Mouth doesn't move a muscle to work .

Ok MAlice I want to buy your book on " How to grift your way to Beverley Hills" !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

MarkC1387

VIP Member
I'm guessing she's dropped a wedge of cash upfront to get around not having a job etc as part of the rental application. Presumably she'll run a new gofundme in a couple of months when it becomes clear she can't sustain future years at this price and hope "the fans" will bail her out. Anyone who donated to her is an utter moron in my eyes, yet I'm still insulted on their behalf that Alice never even thanked anyone for donating to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Alice’s silence on Twitter has been for one reason only - legal reason . She escaped criminal conviction on the DVRO by the skin of her teeth. The Tone account was also affected.

Rather than thinking she has mental health issues and cannot regulate her emotions, it suggests she can.

She wasn’t the hurt out of control woman - she chose her path and it’s backfired spectacularly.

Reactions: 38

mickeycat

Chatty Member
She's going to burn through the house sale money and her "childhood savings" faster than she gets through bottles of rosé.

$6.5K a month in rent is absurd for someone in her position. Wonder how easy it was for her to find someone willing to rent to her considering she has a DVRO and no regular income, and wonder if she had to pay a year's rent upfront.

Agree that it looks like she's lost weight though.

Also, do we think she called Backgrid to film those videos? Wonder if they will end up in the Daily Mail, and if so, when.
Wait, according to the Daily Mail article (admittedly not likely to be the most accurate source) the mortgage payments on the old house was $6750 a month, which neither of them could afford. Yet suddely she can afford $6500 a month in rent? I'm confused!

• Angry
  • Heart

willbiteback

Chatty Member
Really getting tired of this, I see this a lot on forums. Someone puts the work in to improve their weight and get accused of surgery or a drug.

Not everyone who loses weight are taking a drug. And no, I am not overweight or in the market for a quick fix.
Sorry - no offense intended. I have friends and family using Ozempic, and others changing their dietary and exercise habits and getting good results. Alice doesn’t usually strike me as the type to put the work in, but I did not mean to cast aspersions on those who do. 😔

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Actually I must correct myself: two apartments were recently listed there, one for 6.5k (3 bedrooms) and one for 6k (2 bedrooms, price dropped a month ago from 7.5k). I dont know which Alice took, but in any case LOL
Which begs the question, where is she getting £6.5k a month from? 😯
house sale. She 100 % banks on finding a rich man by the time she runs out of money or for Ioan to get a big role lol

ex

…6.5k? What on earth? Is that normal?

is there a Zillow link, if you’re allowed to share or please? :)

Alice looks like she’s lost some weight in those videos. She doesn’t look quite as bad as she usually does either.

still an odious bell end though.

I hope the new flat is a bit of a fresh start for the girls.
you can figure it out based on the video, I'm not sharing a link for privacy reasons

6.5 k for an apartment in Beverly Hills is normal, but somebody on the breadline....well. Bit of a difference to Ioan and Bianca living the Glam life in a 3.4k apartment in WeHo, eh?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Ametrine

VIP Member
Alice’s attention-seeking bio updates remind me of when I was a teenager and used to update my MSN Messenger status frequently in order to try and get the attention of the boy I fancied at school. So cringe!

• Haha