Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Toxteth O'Grady

Sorry for no spoiler but it's pretty hard to see what I am doing atm. My vision has stated to go and I just found out my leukaemia has gone to my brain. So no more posts from me. You have been a great community to chat with over the last year or so.
Take care all.
Oh and Alice Evans, get your shit together and appreciate what you do have, which is a lot.
Over and out fellow turds.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 135

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
That’s my suspicion too.
I think she's spending her money from the sale of the house. She will indulge herself and the girls and piss through it fast while counting on the girls wanting to stay only with her 100 percent and hoping for maximum child support to live on.

When it's gone she'll start whining Ioan needs to pay for a place for their daughters to live.

I read the narcissist's handbook. ☺
I miss everyone. I've been dealing with a reoccurring health issue and some depression but I'm trying to catch up. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Riddle me this:

She said she couldn't afford the mortgage to keep the *only home the girls have ever known*, so instead moves out into an apartment without a yard or pool twice the mortgage payment. She could have just agreed to keep the home, make the mortgage payments, and accept a settlement you know -- to keep the girls happy.

I hope her supporters are paying attention. Because the narrative they have followed and enabled is deeply flawed.

MOO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Georgie883

VIP Member
Sorry for no spoiler but it's pretty hard to see what I am doing atm. My vision has stated to go and I just found out my leukaemia has gone to my brain. So no more posts from me. You have been a great community to chat with over the last year or so.
Take care all.
Oh and Alice Evans, get your shit together and appreciate what you do have, which is a lot.
Over and out fellow turds.
BIB - I know it’s early, but can we have this as our next thread title. I think it’s fitting to one of our dear Turds and no truer words spoken! Maybe we can bump it up later in the thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I just knew Alice would talk this weekend so I checked for first time in months and I clocked her by 2 min. (Btw The poster isn't me). I usually leave the comment checking up to others these days.

C3316BA9-786B-4B7A-B310-69D132B0F755.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Swooping in like a bat out of hell to start a new thread...

Congrats to @sevenyearbiatch for the new thread title, seconded by @Ametrine . You win a half-packed box of baby doll heads 👶 and eBay makeup 💄 for your efforts.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...-the-click-its-the-unregulated-lunatic.38584/

Recap: Bianca had a lovely feature in the Sunday Telegraph magazine, discussing her MS and how it changed her life. Tattlers were all pleased to hear that Ioan was cast in the next Bad Boys film. On the WeHo front, it appears that Casa de LaJolla has been sold, so Alice is busy packing up her flotsam and jetsam.

Tattle on, Tattlers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

NarcRage

VIP Member
"I'm down to my last $26 and have to put food back at the grocery store...please send Panda Express and Food parcels....but can afford to rent 3000sq ft house in Beverly Hills."

Poverty is truly a terrible thing.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I'm broke!!! I can't afford to feed by babies!

~Moves into a $6500-$9000 a month swanky apartment (double their mortgage) in Beverly Hills that most *working* people can't even dream of affording.

Grifting at its finest. And incredible parenting. And budgeting. 😑

MOO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Mad Betty

VIP Member
One years rent at $6K a month (the cheapest apartment's rent in that building) = $72K a year.

That doesn't include: utilities/internet/car insurance/health insurance/ dental/ maid/ babysitters/ Botox/ Hairdressers/clothing/ food/ her share of school fees/ ETC.

That's $150K a year at a bare minimum, and that's living quite modestly.

She just got less than that from the house sale.

She has no income and has said she won't work, correct?

I can't wrap my head around this kind decision-making when children are involved. Their father is living in a very modest 2 bedroom apartment at what, $3500 a month? And he's clearly actively looking for work and booking jobs.

IMO, this will hurt her in court. And I mean big hurt. This is not the behavior of a responsible parent downsizing, readjusting their lifestyle, and putting their children's needs first. This is fuck-you-I-refuse-to-downgrade behavior.

It also potentially proves what Ioan was up against. This looks like more overspending and recklessness without any thought of consequences.

I personally hope she lands a big job with a big paycheck and can afford it all. Because I don't see this ending well for her if she doesn't.

MOO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

welp

VIP Member
The actress, 54, is bound for a rented house with their two daughters Elsie, 11, and Ella, seven
they made Elsie 2 years older and Ella 6 years younger LOL

Gruffudd, 49, is now living in Los Angeles with girlfriend Bianca Wallace, 29.
The year is 2050. Ioan Gruffudd (76) lives in Los Angeles with his girlfriend Bianca Wallace (29)

The three-bedroom house in La Jolla, San Diego
If this case ever gains pop culture status they will 100 % end up moving it from Los Angeles to San Diego just to have the Betty Broderick reference

• Haha
Reactions: 51

welp

VIP Member
Alice moved out on May 6th, and yes, it is Beverly Hills. It is an apartment. The rent according to zillow is 6.5k and the apartment worth 3m. 3 miles away from Ioan's apartment. We were spot on with everything LOL

backgrid were around both at her old and new house. You can see Elsie in one of the videos, it was a scheduled visitation day btw (Ioan appears to be in LA judging by Bianca's recent stories, just mentioning it)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49

ButterTart

VIP Member
There are only a few units, laid out more like townhouses than apartments. She won’t be living under or over anyone, but next door with shared walls. I didn’t see anything currently for rent for less than $6k a month. It’s a poor move, fiscally. And no, the court won’t look kindly on it. Interestingly, former spouses are supposed to provide a roughly equal living situation for their kids. Since she’s living in a much more expensive place the court may want her to provide Ioan with funds to equalize the kids’ living standard. Now that would be interesting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Her bios are mental - "When given the choice to be kind or to be right, choose to be kind" says someone who is neither kind nor right.

She using her bios as some kind of advert for the new 'rebranded' mAlice. Still a cunt though.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Ametrine

VIP Member
Imagine you're living in Beverly Hills, enjoying your luxurious apartment and the peace and quiet it brings. And then one sunny day in May, suddenly out of nowhere, Big Al rocks up with her 50 boxes of dolls' heads, mismatched soft furnishings and eBay expired makeup. She's now going to be living above you.

You google your new neighbour, and to your horror, find out she has an immense hatred for anyone with an SUV. You've just bought a new Jeep. Shit!

You keep getting woken up every night at 4am by heavy footsteps, and find out from further googling that a website called Tattle documented her saying she checks on her daughters every night when they're sleeping to make sure they're still breathing. Fuck!

You hear the never-ending barking of a yappy little dog, and realise it never gets taken for a walk. Crap!

You hear constant screaming and raging about a "bogan", whatever that is, and how someone with "saggy vagina eyes" keeps getting new acting roles. Christ on a cracker!

And that is how in six months, that apartment block will be completely vacated apart from Alice. No way she won't piss off her new neighbours or get into altercations with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

M33L4

VIP Member
Thread title: Alice will be Ruff now she has to drop the Gruff.

My heart breaks for that man, we all know she was still abusing him and Bianca. She’s just not doing it on social media because she thinks that’s all the DVRO covers. Wrong bitch, he wants rid of you and he’s had enough.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ametrine

VIP Member
Tone is walking on thin ice
View attachment 2151434

at the end of 2019 she posted a series of tweets (that she later removed) where she described a audition she had that day where she had to wait 3 hours in the lobby which caused her to fight with her own agent (!) and the casting director (!!), the agent called her "a terrible person", and Ioan who was in Oz at the time would have defended her (they shared an agent, although post-seperation Alice told a very different story, claiming that Ioan never stood up against the shared agent). There were always rumours about her causing issues on set and being difficult to work with, but her own tweet proved as much. And being difficult to work with is the #1 reason why you dont get jobs in Hollywood, not abuse allegations, especially when they are vague and obviously false, which is why - if Alice stays silent (drama is no doubt a big turn off and no doubt the main reason for his career slump) - Ioan is probably long-term relative to his age better off than he was pre-seperation. The rumours of her causing issues refered also to his own work and she was openly attacking the Harrow production company and producer on twitter while they were still together (while according to witnesses emotionally disturbing him over phone). Alice is at best a average actress but with that baggage added she is basically unemployable except for productions that take a d-list attention over professionalism but that's too low budget for her (she said on twitter that its not worth it to work for the standard fare)

not checking it often enough to be sure but no
Are these people serious? "If Ioan was so very poor, why the globetrotting?".

Ioan goes around the world to WORK. His flights are paid for by the productions.

If Alice is so very poor, and had to launch a Gofundme, why did she continue to carry on buying clothes and makeup from eBay, and go out to the Chateau Marmont and Soho House?

• Heart