Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice's Case is dismissed
View attachment 2018436
What is the actual point of it all Christ almighty wdf!!

The legal system she spouts about being against her has so far let her off with destroying children's lives never to be got back! No second chances for those kids childhoods this is it and the courts are enablers surely 🥺

Unbelievable ! I havent even looked on twitter to see if she's back spewing lies as I have been so busy getting renovations done . Ongoing for weeks yet 🙈

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I know this isn’t a popular opinion but what is the point? The bleep continues to get away with severe parental alienation, not coparenting or aiding visitation or therapy or anything. She’s pissed away all their money, the kids don’t want to be with their Dad or are bribed, cajoled or threatened if they do want to be with him, and she runs ripshod over the darvo, the courts, and everything else. I’m sick to death of fuckos getting away with foul deeds you and I would be smacked down for. I doubt Ioan will get custody and even if he does the girls will just leave, unless there’s a huge distance between residences. And even then they will just hail an Uber. Don’t come at me but I’m not sure he should keep trying for anything but getting the divorce done and dusted.
At this point, I agree. Focus on that and after she is evicted then come back and try for visitation, custody.
---
The jeans under dresses doesn't look so bad, it was a trend at that time, though not my style. But it's the rolled up legs of the jeans combined with the boots that really hurts my eyes. Style is subjective but it's funny how she always gets things wrong. In every way she's a hollow shell who mimics everybody else but never quite manages to get it right. Everything she does is always just that bit off. Sometimes more than a bit...
I've thought this plenty of times too. It's like she's an alien dropped on Earth and having to learn "how to do human". Almost like Sheldon Cooper but less fun and more aggressive.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Ioan should regroup, as others say, and concentrate on his disappearing career. He will be in a much better place if he has a stable relationship, has money and a career. The children will learn the whole story in a not to distance future, and Alice will still be the same self-destructive person she is now with no partner, no career and living on the money for child support which will run out once Elsie turns 18, which is only a short 8 yrs away.
I was reading about Samantha Beckingsale, half-sister to Kate and how her coercive and abusive relationship destroyed her budding acting career. She was a much better actress than her sister. https://www.theguardian.com/society...ok-the-world-in-the-eye-in-remarkable-project

In the meantime, what was this conversation between Tone and one of Alice's supporters about? I checked her timeline and she is definitely a Alicestan. I wasn't sure if he was correcting her grammar or was just a bit narked about the fact she was really interested in Alice, not him. I think for the lack of interaction on his account, he is realising, he is just a way for fans to contact big Sis! No one is interested in his curated songs from Youtube.
tony sniffy answer.png

Thought I would include a link where Samatha discusses coercive control and abuse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Tone: I wish. But am in the UK

Thanks for telling us. I thought Bristol was a suburb in LA.

Tone: But had some more good news today about me. Nothing really!

This was 17 hours ago. I guess that's when Alice learned that they were going to drop the charges. "Nothing really!" :rolleyes:

He is now a member of the Amberii too. Jeez, as they say in Bristol. What are the odds of that?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s odd that after the IG post of the girls she did some comments and likes and then for 5 days hasn’t been back to like or comment any further than past the initial first posters. It’s like the high she got from posting wore off pretty quickly and she has no desire to go back to the post. I guess she got what she wanted out of it in the initial first few hours.
It's a reminder she's still about . What those IG groupies didnt know was, she ran scared from Andrea the lawyer on her tail saying it like it is .

Insta groupies don't see the other side of Alice!

Reactions: 9
They might have reached some kind of probationary agreement because she has no previous criminal record...she has to go complete certain classes, comply with all the terms of the agreement, refrain of breaching her DVRO, pay costs and if she complete the terms of her agreement, charges will be vacated and no criminal record. I'm sure Ioan would've had to agree to any deal.
With first offenders the DA will sometimes reach such an agreement, but it will still be admissible in the custody proceedings, she just don't get a criminal record. Time will tell if it was a complete dismissal or if the DA and her PD worked out a deal. I don't think she got away scottfree, but time will tell...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think Ioan should regroup, as others say, and concentrate on his disappearing career. He will be in a much better place if he has a stable relationship, has money and a career. The children will learn the whole story in a not to distance future, and Alice will still be the same self-destructive person she is now with no partner, no career and living on the money for child support which will run out once Elsie turns 18, which is only a short 8 yrs away.
I was reading about Samantha Beckingsale, half-sister to Kate and how her coercive and abusive relationship destroyed her budding acting career. She was a much better actress than her sister. https://www.theguardian.com/society...ok-the-world-in-the-eye-in-remarkable-project

In the meantime, what was this conversation between Tone and one of Alice's supporters about? I checked her timeline and she is definitely a Alicestan. I wasn't sure if he was correcting her grammar or was just a bit narked about the fact she was really interested in Alice, not him. I think for the lack of interaction on his account, he is realising, he is just a way for fans to contact big Sis! No one is interested in his curated songs from Youtube. View attachment 2019243
Thought I would include a link where Samatha discusses coercive control and abuse.
He's doing a great job alienating the few people who support her!

Reactions: 16
Unless procedure errors this isnt usually on the judge, but on the prosecutor. And indeed they usually only drop charges if the other side does something in return (unless witnesses or evidence were dropped/dismissed so much that going after this is a waste of time). Getting off on the record like Alice on the first offence is not uncommon.

Regarding the discussion as to how much Ioan should fight...without knowing the ins-and-outs I think he is doing it fine. He seems to enjoy life while fighting for his kids while not bending to unreasonable demands. It all takes patience but eventually it will pay off whatever the future holds.
Yes, agree on many levels.

I sat in the very court these hearings have been held in and watched multiple misdemeanor cases being tried for an entire day. I will tell you that living in LA and having experience dealing with ROs, you get to know how the system works and what the ADAs (Assistant District Attorneys) are dealing with here. I've spoken to several ADAs and multiple sheriffs about how hard it is to get convictions on misdemeanor cases. I've also watched plea deals made.

The judge clearly made a decision. What I want to know is if in doing so, the judge ordered the 52 week DV course. I believe it is warranted. I surely hope he/she did.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hmm, interesting outcome.

I really hope now that she starts to see the light and turns a corner. However, just when I think she can't do anything more stupid or illogical or act any more irresponsibly, she does exactly that.

This has gone on too long now, and you would think even she can see how futile all of her behavior has been and how damaging it has been to everyone involved.

The thing is, I don't think her brain works like that, and she doesn't have any supportive family or friends to steer her in the right direction.

The more her minions keep praising her the more she feels she is in the "right" and she'll keep digging her heels in.

I've said before I think there's worse yet to be revealed from what she has done behind the scenes, away from SM.

Time will tell. I would really like to be proven wrong.

Reactions: 18

I didn't know this about her. I had always thought she stepped back from acting after London's Burning as she was intensely private and hated the limelight. I'm a huge LB fan and paid a shitload of money for the DVD boxset of all 14 series and she was by far my favourite obligatory token female character. She was a cracking actor as well (MOO).It doesn't seem to me like her and Kate have ever been close? She bears a very strong resemblance to her father who was sadly taken far too soon.

Off topic rambling here sorry!

Reactions: 9
at a hearing Wednesday at LA's Airport Courthouse, Commissioner James Cooper dismissed the charges after prosecutors told the court they were 'unable to proceed.'

At a follow-up hearing Thursday – where Evans did not appear in person – her attorney, public defender, Daniel Stefanic, filed a motion asking for a ruling that would declare her 'factually innocent' of the charges.

Commissioner Cooper at first denied the motion, telling the court that 'a finding of factual innocence opens the county (LA county) up for civil liability.

'The county does not want us to rule on issues like this by the seat of our pants.'

But at the urging of Stefanic, Commissioner Cooper withdrew his denial of the motion, deferring his ruling until another hearing he scheduled for April 25.

Outside court Thursday, Stefanic told DailyMail.com that even though the charges against Evans have been dismissed, 'she wants to be declared factually innocent of the charges'

Saying that the restraining order charges have caused Evans's name to be 'dragged through the mud,' he added, 'This was a violation of her civil rights.'

[...] But now that there is no longer a criminal case against Evans, Gruffudd could go back to Judge Stinn to ask for that July 13 custody hearing to be held earlier.

so this means that no deal was made, prosecution simply didnt proceed, sounds like resource saving and/or witness jumping off.

Alice's demand is ridiculous btw.

Comments are pathetic
Largely negative towards Alice tho

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Agree 100% - this could have happened for any number of reasons
So true. But I confess to some serious heartburn that Alice continues to skate through and avoid consequences. At some level it’s not a surprise that she continues to do jaw-droppingly outrageous things since nothing bad happens to her as a result. And I’ll bet she’s still not packing to move. MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 23
at a hearing Wednesday at LA's Airport Courthouse, Commissioner James Cooper dismissed the charges after prosecutors told the court they were 'unable to proceed.'

At a follow-up hearing Thursday – where Evans did not appear in person – her attorney, public defender, Daniel Stefanic, filed a motion asking for a ruling that would declare her 'factually innocent' of the charges.

Commissioner Cooper at first denied the motion, telling the court that 'a finding of factual innocence opens the county (LA county) up for civil liability.

'The county does not want us to rule on issues like this by the seat of our pants.'

But at the urging of Stefanic, Commissioner Cooper withdrew his denial of the motion, deferring his ruling until another hearing he scheduled for April 25.

Outside court Thursday, Stefanic told DailyMail.com that even though the charges against Evans have been dismissed, 'she wants to be declared factually innocent of the charges'

Saying that the restraining order charges have caused Evans's name to be 'dragged through the mud,' he added, 'This was a violation of her civil rights.'

so this means that no deal was made, prosecution simply didnt proceed, sounds like resource saving and/or witness jumping off.

Alice's demand is ridiculous btw

Any idea what the hearing on April 25th is about? Seems like Ioan dropped the charges, I wonder why.

Reactions: 5
Any idea what the hearing on April 25th is about? Seems like Ioan dropped the charges, I wonder why.
Alice's public defender tries to get the state to admit that Alice is innocent which is not really possible without a trial lol (imagine you would do this to a sex offender who paid off their victim). I guess they run out of time and decided to talk about this another time.

I know it's semantics but Ioan cannot drop charges, at best he can refuse to help prosecution

Reactions: 19

[...] But now that there is no longer a criminal case against Evans, Gruffudd could go back to Judge Stinn to ask for that July 13 custody hearing to be held earlier.

Alice's demand is ridiculous btw.

She just cannot leave well alone, can she. She got off on a technicality but cannot let it go. She will cut off her nose to spite her face.

Reactions: 19
"...the restraining order charges have caused Evans's name to be 'dragged through the mud,"

But it's ok for her to drag her ex's name through the mud publicly accusing him of perjuring himself, saying he hates his eldest daughter, suggesting he is paying for trolls, claiming her ex's girlfriend is trolling her and suggesting that same person is a pedalo, etc.
Cool, cool.

• Angry
Reactions: 48
No, he didn't. The DA made the decision not to proceed. It could be for a myriad of reasons, including the possibility that there are additional and more serious charges coming. It would make good sense to build a stronger case before moving forward. And the Backgrid video issue is likely still pending.

I don't see any way that she could be found factually innocent. And again, there may be additional charges filed before the April 25th hearing.

Let's see how this plays out.

Free speech? Civil rights violation? A very Trump like move on their part. The hypocrisy is wild.

MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
At this point I think Al deserves a very public humiliation. Someone should release a video of her very common, shitfaced rants :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
No, he didn't. The DA made the decision not to proceed. It could be for a myriad of reasons, including the possibility that there are additional and more serious charges coming. It would make good sense to build a stronger case before moving forward. And the Backgrid video issue is likely still pending.

I don't see any way that she could be found factually innocent. And again, there may be additional charges filed before the April 25th hearing.

Let's see how this plays out.

Free speech? Civil rights violation? A very Trump like move on their part. The hypocrisy is wild.

MOO.
This would be wonderful, I hope this is what’s happening. Imagine if the huffing and puffing creep filming Ioan and Ella does turn out to have been Alice. And who knows what else she might have done.

(In addition to todays seemingly disappointing news we’ve also had to look at those fugly cycling shoes worn as regular shoes again 😕)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.