Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at Alice’s insta to see the post ( I don’t follow her) and it shows you your mutual “friends” that follow her. So there’s about 5 or 6 people who I am connected to on insta who follow her. I am dying to know if any of those people are also tattlers and are following for the drama 🤣
I’ve got a mutual following who I would say has a history of being gullible so I wouldn’t hope for the best in my particular case 😂

Hopefully your mutuals are more clued in to this case. Could make for some hilarious conversations!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why would Anne Kiley offer an NDA when they could go for a DVRO? Makes no sense. IG is not made of money and Alice is not his responsibility to protect anymore.

I think the home schooling of Ella will be used to justify her stay at home status, ie, AE: I already have a job and I am saving $50k a year by doing it myself!!
in exchange for a quick settlement for house sale, custody etc (we now know that they had a settlement for the house ready in may) I definitely think they offered it. I mean if you are negotiating a settlement before a DVRO hearing it's always in exchange of dropping the RO.

Obviously Alice repeatedly breaking the TRO during that time will have made the negotiations difficult as it proved to them that Alice cant keep quiet, thus rendering a NDA worthless

Ioan is very lenient in this divorce. Didnt defaulted when he could have, didnt pressed ahead with the custody hearing when Alice's lawyer claimed to not be ready etc. I'm certain that he was ready to give Alice a 2nd chance without a DVRO and possible criminal record to have a fresh restart, but there is just so much patience you can have (this is also why Alice's minions victim blaming him with "she is the mother of his kids, HOW DARE HE" is so ridiculous)

Reactions: 25
in exchange for a quick settlement for house sale, custody etc (we now know that they had a settlement for the house ready in may) I definitely think they offered it. I mean if you are negotiating a settlement before a DVRO hearing it's always in exchange of dropping the RO.

Obviously Alice repeatedly breaking the TRO during that time will have made the negotiations difficult as it proved to them that Alice cant keep quiet, thus rendering a NDA worthless

Ioan is very lenient in this divorce. Didnt defaulted when he could have, didnt pressed ahead with the custody hearing when Alice's lawyer claimed to not be ready etc. I'm certain that he was ready to give Alice a 2nd chance without a DVRO and possible criminal record to have a fresh restart, but there is just so much patience you can have (this is also why Alice's minions victim blaming him with "she is the mother of his kids, HOW DARE HE" is so ridiculous)
NDAs and ROs are fundamentally different. An NDA is meant to keep certain specified information confidential. It wouldn't have prevented Alice from trying to defame him the way she does, and that is what a restraining order punishes if violated. An NDA might have been seen as overly broad as well. I can see why he ended up opting for the RO, which also has potential knock on benefits for him if she is convicted.

Reactions: 29
she (and her psychos) is doing this already for whenever Bianca posts him (despite claiming to have moved on, clearly threatened to break up with him before he did and thus shouldnt be bothered etc.). So it's pretty interesting that Alice and her psychos dont apply the same logic to Alice's posts about the kids given that Ioan who actually wants and is deprieved of his kids
What I can never get my head around is that if Ioan (and all her followers' exes) were these dreadful narcissists, then why on earth aren't they relieved they're out of the relationship? Why do they still spend their every waking moment furious that this horrible person left them? Or...were they not actually narcissists at all, perhaps, and it's just a handy buzzword to throw around to make you look like the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Got to say, I don’t quite understand B’s coat in the last photo. What’s that at the front? Some sort of bag?

Reactions: 1
NDAs and ROs are fundamentally different. An NDA is meant to keep certain specified information confidential. It wouldn't have prevented Alice from trying to defame him the way she does, and that is what a restraining order punishes if violated. An NDA might have been seen as overly broad as well. I can see why he ended up opting for the RO, which also has potential knock on benefits for him if she is convicted.
I know that there are different and I even acknowledged earlier that in theory a NDA would allow Alice to keep bashing him. I'm just saying that I can see that Ioan would have offered her that (while still believing that she could keep quiet) if they had settled the divorce here and there, it would have saved an enormous amount of money, he would have started seeing his kids earlier, etc.

Again, obviously, Alice showed him that a NDA was a bad idea hence why he pressed ahead with the DVRO.

Reactions: 13
I know that there are different and I even acknowledged earlier that in theory a NDA would allow Alice to keep bashing him. I'm just saying that I can see that Ioan would have offered her that (while still believing that she could keep quiet) if they had settled the divorce here and there, it would have saved an enormous amount of money, he would have started seeing his kids earlier, etc.

Again, obviously, Alice showed him that a NDA was a bad idea hence why he pressed ahead with the DVRO.
I don't think he would have. And regardless of her having signed anything, I don't think she would have made anything easier for him. Not settling the divorce, selling the house or settling custody. Though I agree they should have settled 18 months ago. At this point, she just wants to burn it all down.

I’m glad she’s dropped the drama for a moment cos I’m skiing with my kids for a week. One of many family traditions Alice won’t do with her children because she’s too lazy poorly. Why does she insist on being handed a middle class income when she doesn’t do anything? I mean how much can it possibly cost to stay home 24/7?
So far it's cost her Baby Angel.

Her reputation (such as it was).

Her credibility.

Any chance of being "famous" again (for the right reasons).

And all she has earned is the distain of all of us Tattlers, a pile of almost out-of-date make-up and sun cream and a fraudulent Go Fund Me.

Oh and being INfamous (for all the wrong reasons).

Is it my turn to say MOO now? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bless him, Simpletone did ask who was paying Andrea Burkhart.

He seems obsessed with people being paid to comment - wonder why he thinks people are paid to join Twitter?
Tone has been paid with the promise of a pickled kidney if he tweets shite on behalf of his sis

• Haha
Reactions: 16
An NDA does have advantages but I don’t think they will work with someone like Alice. Better to allow her to discredit herself. Which she is doing nicely.

Reactions: 14
RE: "she's better than ever!"

If Al is better than ever, aaaaaalll the time, wouldn't she have combusted by now?

Obviously a very serious question. Not really.

• Haha
Date she will return to Twitter - 10th March once she has her plea deal or the 16th!

“But I have to take Ella to auditions, you can’t expect me to WORK. What about her career?”
Damn it, I can absolutely see this happening.
Ugh, I can totally see her trying to pivot into being a Kris Kardashian-style "momager".

Remember way back when, she mentioned she was in talks with Bravo about appearing on a Real Housewives show? Keep an eye out for "Growing Up Gruffudd", coming soon to basic cable.

I hate that I'm even thinking about this as a possibility.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Ugh, I can totally see her trying to pivot into being a Kris Kardashian-style "momager".

Remember way back when, she mentioned she was in talks with Bravo about appearing on a Real Housewives show? Keep an eye out for "Growing Up Gruffudd", coming soon to basic cable.

I hate that I'm even thinking about this as a possibility.
What's the saying?

The devil works hard but Kris Jenner works harder.

I don't see Alice radically changing anytime soon. She's not going to work for herself she's not going to work for her daughter she's not going to work for anybody except for Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
“But I have to take Ella to auditions, you can’t expect me to WORK. What about her career?”
Damn it, I can absolutely see this happening.
Shouldn’t both parents agree before any auditions can take place? She’s a minor.

Al should take note of what happened to Wil Wheaton. His parents forced him into acting and he's now estranged from both. Children are not for you to use as you please :sick:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
In the UK, ASBOs became a badge of honour among some people (anti-social behaviour order is a civil order against a person who had been shown to have engaged in anti-social behaviour). Alice is a middle aged, middle class, ASBO yob. She really doesn't care about having a DVRO. Ioan should have known that you can't shame someone who is essentially shameless. Therefore she was never going to take the 'carrot' of not having a DVRO. She just uses it to show how she has been persecuted over a 'few mean tweets' and she has been 'gagged' by a corrupt legal system. Her FMs on Insta either don't know or don't care about it either.
---
What I can never get my head around is that if Ioan (and all her followers' exes) were these dreadful narcissists, then why on earth aren't they relieved they're out of the relationship? Why do they still spend their every waking moment furious that this horrible person left them?
It's Bobby Darvo again! :)
---
I don't think she would have made anything easier for him.
No, of course not. She said openly on twitter that she wouldn't cooperate and wanted the divorce to last 3-4 years. IG was hard wired to give her the benefit of the doubt but after 20 years, he should know she's an incorrigible bleep.
---
RE: "she's better than ever!"
Sadly, that might be code for her gloating over another failed visitation. Then the pic on the day he should have had them is icing on the cuntcake.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.