Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion but the MOO thing is unnecessary and quite irritating. Readers can ascertain that it’s your opinion by virtue of the fact that you’re posting it.

I agree with others that in any other context the photo of the girls would be perfectly normal. But in Alice’s context it screams weaponising. As per.
Strong disagree on the MOO thing. It’s a quick, easy, and clever way to distinguish fact from opinion, both of which are regularly referenced here. It’s also a prudent way to avoid having to denote opinion by regularly saying “I think” or “seems to me” or similar. In fact, I like it enough that I’m planning to appropriate it for my own use. MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Alice often says that Elsie looks like Ioan's mum
Which must be hard/confusing for Elsie to hear, as Alice is always trashing Ioan’s mum.

Personally I think Elsie looks a lot like Ioan.

Reactions: 26
I wonder how Malice is going to explain away Andrea Burkhart to her following idiots, she can’t tell them that ioan is paying her off

Reactions: 21
I'm in the middle of clearing out my bedroom to make way for plasterers coming . So other rooms all look a mess to accommodate. I have hardly stopped sorting and dumping stuff no longer required from each room.

Alice is moving house and I'm wondering has she even packed up 🙄

When does she move roughly and can she prolong it even more ? Jeeze i would be panicking sorting tit out for actually moving. Possibly she's going old for new and walking away leaving Yo to deal with it?

Seriously he has a really good best seller in him i would definately buy 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder how Malice is going to explain away Andrea Burkhart to her following idiots, she can’t tell them that ioan is paying her off
Bless him, Simpletone did ask who was paying Andrea Burkhart.

He seems obsessed with people being paid to comment - wonder why he thinks people are paid to join Twitter?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
using her children as a prop, and to gain praise and positive affirmation for herself
She has always done this. In fact, she was worse as there were a lot of videos of the kids too. Using the kids on SM is the best way for her to get narc supply. She has had 4204 likes and a 290 responses to this pic. Much more than she ever gets on her political crap for example.

LOL at her Insta bio

"Do not mistake my kindness for weakness." Alice you are mean and weak now duck off with your nonsense!
---
using her children as a prop, and to gain praise and positive affirmation for herself
She has always done this. In fact, she was worse as there were a lot of videos of the kids too. Using the kids on SM is the best way for her to get narc supply. She has had 4204 likes and a 290 responses to this pic. Much more than she ever gets on her political crap for example.

LOL at her Insta bio

"Do not mistake my kindness for weakness." Alice you are mean and weak now duck off with your nonsense!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Eugh just reread her bit about the poor girl who died from sepsis. Why does she describe injuries and deaths in such gruesome and gory detail? There’s something not right there!

• Sick
  • Sad
Eugh just reread her bit about the poor girl who died from sepsis. Why does she describe injuries and deaths in such gruesome and gory detail? There’s something not right there!
Yep, that massively bothers me too. Same with her posts about her 'stepsister' and making her child watch a man suffocate for 4 minutes. So much unnecessary and sickening detail. Just so wrong and lacking in basic empathy.

• Sick
  • Sad
Um, Ioan is EXTREMELY POWERFUL in Hollywood! He can pay for all of this to trash Alice!! He can’t book any work though despite being a POWERFUL MAN that the INDUSTRY WILL PROTECT

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just watching the new andrea video. What was alices reason for not giving evidence to contest the dvro? (I know she didn’t have any because she did everything shes accused of😂) but what was HER reason for not giving evidence?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder what Alice actually does when she isn't on Twitter 18 hrs a day? Even her sock accounts are inactive at the moment, as far I can see. Do you think she will be interacting with the girls for a change.
Shops eBay for makeup!

Reactions: 15
Don't put it past her.
---
Um, Ioan is EXTREMELY POWERFUL in Hollywood! He can pay for all of this to trash Alice!! He can’t book any work though despite being a POWERFUL MAN that the INDUSTRY WILL PROTECT
I can see her next move already. She wants to get acting jobs but no one will hire her as the EXTREMELY POWERFUL Harvey Weinstein Ioan Gruffudd has told the industry to blacklist her!!

• Haha
  • Sick
It would be "look at Ioan taunting her by flaunting he has stolen her babiezzzz away for a day!" 😭🤮
she (and her psychos) is doing this already for whenever Bianca posts him (despite claiming to have moved on, clearly threatened to break up with him before he did and thus shouldnt be bothered etc.). So it's pretty interesting that Alice and her psychos dont apply the same logic to Alice's posts about the kids given that Ioan who actually wants and is deprieved of his kids

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why didn’t Alice give evidence.

She told Lupaper it was because she was too traumatised, weeping, puking etc. However she was out and about the weekend before with her mate Tilly (winegate).

She hinted that the legal process was against her. This might be a reference to her wanting to get the kids to testify to her being the bestest mummy ever whom they wuv. Bit of course she would have been well aware no judge would allow that testimony.

Best guess; Leon told her straight that she didn’t have a defence and that the evidence was overwhelming. He probably told her she had two options, to admit it, apologise and commit to never doing it again Or just not contest it. Clearly if she had contested it then more tit about her would be made public. She sacked Leon to just get more time to bully Ioan.

• Heart
I’m glad she’s dropped the drama for a moment cos I’m skiing with my kids for a week. One of many family traditions Alice won’t do with her children because she’s too lazy poorly. Why does she insist on being handed a middle class income when she doesn’t do anything? I mean how much can it possibly cost to stay home 24/7?

• Heart
we are back to better than ever
Screenshot_20230306_133256_Twitter.jpg

Why didn’t Alice give evidence.

She told Lupaper it was because she was too traumatised, weeping, puking etc. However she was out and about the weekend before with her mate Tilly (winegate).

She hinted that the legal process was against her. This might be a reference to her wanting to get the kids to testify to her being the bestest mummy ever whom they wuv. Bit of course she would have been well aware no judge would allow that testimony.

Best guess; Leon told her straight that she didn’t have a defence and that the evidence was overwhelming. He probably told her she had two options, to admit it, apologise and commit to never doing it again Or just not contest it. Clearly if she had contested it then more tit about her would be made public. She sacked Leon to just get more time to bully Ioan.
there were settlement discussions before the june hearing and before she sacked him. Leon wisely probably said just settle the divorce and turn the incoming DVRO into a NDA. And indeed the only reason why he advised this is because she had zero chance to prevent the DVRO by contesting it. She would have come out of this with a black eye, and actually could have continued to bash Ioan as the state doesnt care about NDAs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Leon wisely probably said just settle the divorce and turn the incoming DVRO into a NDA.
Why would Anne Kiley offer an NDA when they could go for a DVRO? Makes no sense. IG is not made of money and Alice is not his responsibility to protect anymore.

I mean how much can it possibly cost to stay home 24/7?
I think the home schooling of Ella will be used to justify her stay at home status, ie, AE: I already have a job and I am saving $50k a year by doing it myself!!

• Sad
we are back to better than ever
View attachment 2008420

there were settlement discussions before the june hearing and before she sacked him. Leon wisely probably said just settle the divorce and turn the incoming DVRO into a NDA. And indeed the only reason why he advised this is because she had zero chance to prevent the DVRO by contesting it. She would have come out of this with a black eye, and actually could have continued to bash Ioan as the state doesnt care about NDAs
I suspect she sacked Leon because he told her the truth - that her actions were going to make the DVRO a certainty. Interesting that Andrea Burkhart has confirmed she never appealed it either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.