Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nixlondon

VIP Member
The issue about this "primary caregiver" discussion is that it's very irrelevant. I dont know how it's in the UK since they tend to throw prenups out (and this thread tends to use too much the UK law on a case that is in California), but prenups are in California mostly only voided for procedural errors or if you can prove that you were coerced into signing it. They can consider voiding it if it's grossly unfair, but 30 % of the house sale and 10 % spousal support (the normal rate is 30-ish %), if that is even true, while all other assets are 50/50 doesnt sound to me like it's grossly unfair if you consider that Ioan entered this marriage as being much richer than her. Having kids has never been a reason since kids are excluded from prenups and covered over child support.

The "primary caregiver" discussion may become more relevant for custody, but even then it doesnt really. It's very true that California gives 50/50 custody even to addicts because of nannys being there to take care, so it doesnt - so to speak - work against Alice that she has a nanny. But it also doesnt work in her favour that she has one as Ioan can do the same thing. This is also why she needs to be very careful with her bedbound argument in light of them hardly being able to afford a nanny and all the evidence out there that she has (or had) a drinking problem, it could backfire.
I'm going to be really interested to see the mental gymnastics Alice will have to go through to argue that she is sick 80% of the time therefore can't work but is able to 'be a mother for their boo boos' 100% of the time :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
A russian dude that lives in LA tweeted this selfie with Ioan a few minutes ago and this very cute pic of Ioan and Bianca in his stories two hours ago. I think it's safe to say that visitation did not occur (the store opens only after 10 am, though I guess it's in theory possible that it isnt today) now that criminal charges are dropped it will be interesting to see if something gets filed next week
View attachment 2021745
View attachment 2021746
Awww they look insanely cute together.

what a shame he wasted so many years with the life-draining nightmare that is mAlice.

aside from the abuse impacting him, it shows how much he loves his daughters that he stuck it out for so long, until he couldn’t handle her escalating abuse anymore.

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
It's telling, is it not, that while the heavily filtered side of the personality is claiming everything is going well, the other side is suddenly, inexplicably raging against Tattle. Why would they be bothered if everything is supposedly fine with charges dropped? (Rhetorical question)
I think they can’t stand that Tattle (Welp ) found that loved up unfiltered pic of I and B in the wild looking happily Inlove when they should have been at home crying and raging. The aggression towards Welp ramped up after some comments were made that were positive towards B. They think Welp is the ring leader and if the ring leader is leaning towards Bianca being a nice decent person then that’s bad news for A. You just got to get your mind on their level.

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I wonder how Malice is going to explain away Andrea Burkhart to her following idiots, she can’t tell them that ioan is paying her off
Bless him, Simpletone did ask who was paying Andrea Burkhart.

He seems obsessed with people being paid to comment - wonder why he thinks people are paid to join Twitter?

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Commenting on the kids demeanour not looks or attire. That child looks desperately unhappy and the opposite of the picture Alice herself tries to paint. She’s happy to post their pics when it suits her.

HandTmum

Poor Ella looks like she has the weight of the world on her shoulders. I feel so sorry for her and what she has been through, it is clearly taking it’s toll.

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Personally I hate it when people comment negatively on the girls’ appearance. I think it plays right in to Alice’s hands and she probably shows it to them.

MOO!

• Sad
  • Heart

Danica Catrick

Chatty Member
Absolutely love that MOO has taken off and I feel it should become part of the vernacular of the thread.

In the same way that calling each other dear heart and tenderstem has on the Jack Monroe ones has.
MOO.
There's an old film called The Killing of Sister George about an alcoholic actress who loses everything when her character on a soap is killed off. The only other role she can get is voicing a cow in a children's show. The film ends with her drunkenly smashing up the studio whilst screaming MOO repeatedly. For some reason it makes me think of Alice 🤔

• Haha

hermionegrangerrrr

Also that’s clearly Alice tweeting and she obviously drunk off her face. Because if that’s truly her brother, he’s obsessed with her in a really creepy/incestuous way

• Haha
  • Sick

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Why is her face so swollen on the right side? Does she have a tooth abses or her face is so disfigured?
The comparison to a toad is so spot on! Alice Amphibian Regina.
Her ugly face definately suit her ugly personality View attachment 2022130
I always think of this character. You can’t unsee it 🤣
---
I am not fat-shaming by the way. I could talk and I’m sure I pull a similar face when walking down the road or going to the supermarket. 😊

Attachments

• Haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
BC96AC9A-E495-44DF-BB1B-6F71A1ADE461.jpeg
Queen Regina celebrated her victory.
---
I always think of this character. You can’t unsee it 🤣
---
I am not fat-shaming by the way. I could talk and I’m sure I pull a similar face when walking down the road or going to the supermarket. 😊
Oh god yes. THATS IT. I knew it was green with a huge neck i just couldn’t put my finger in it.😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

brie l

VIP Member
I don't know why Tone gets his knickers in a twist over us nobodies here on Tattle. The DM isn't publishing our posts, we aren't changing the direction of this divorce, we aren't some well known group (hell like most of us here, I had never heard of Tattle until Alice started going on about the site).

Tone, mate, your performative tweets aren't doing anything except making you (and your "sister") look like unhinged idiots.

His time would be better spent telling Alice to shut the fuck up. She was very lucky not to walk away with a criminal conviction. I hope to god she got the fright of her life over this latest legal action and it teaches her a lesson.
---
Seriously, is Phoney Tony drunk right now?

Last edited:
  • Haha

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Alice's Case is dismissed
View attachment 2018436
I wonder if this means she'll be back on Twitter soon.

It's frustrating, because she always seems to wriggle out from any consequences of her terrible behavior. Bending this particular arc toward justice seems to be extra hard, but I want to believe that things will work out in the end.

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
So she’s goading Ioan while not facilitating a court ordered contact day? Cunt.
She was only does this when she hasn't allowed them to see their Father. I would bet he hasn't seen them since the Ella begging on her knees and running off day.

Fucking cunt.

• Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Apparently, you can sue for "libel" when someone says your wife is prettier than your sister. Jeez. How much did your soul cost Tiny?

• Haha

Bettie

I just hope that Ella and Elsie, if they read here, know how much we hope they will be happy, well, confident and secure. That we hope they’ll overcome the gaslighting, histrionics and blackmail and, using their considerable abilities, have lovely lives. That no matter what they become - whether Ella is an English professor or supermodel, whether Elsie becomes an astronomer or airforce pilot - they should be proud of themselves. And, especially, that we’re rooting for them. Both of them, all the time, always.
Hi, just coming out from my long, long, LONG time lurking on this thread to say how much I love this post and agree with the sentiment.

You are so eloquent, Autisteuse.

• Heart

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Ametrine who is in a winning streak!

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...alice-its-time-for-a-burkhart-to-heart.37673/

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
  • Keep it on Tattle.
  • When posting 10+ images, please put these behind a spoiler.
  • Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
  • Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

• Heart