Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welp

VIP Member
at a hearing Wednesday at LA's Airport Courthouse, Commissioner James Cooper dismissed the charges after prosecutors told the court they were 'unable to proceed.'

At a follow-up hearing Thursday – where Evans did not appear in person – her attorney, public defender, Daniel Stefanic, filed a motion asking for a ruling that would declare her 'factually innocent' of the charges.

Commissioner Cooper at first denied the motion, telling the court that 'a finding of factual innocence opens the county (LA county) up for civil liability.

'The county does not want us to rule on issues like this by the seat of our pants.'

But at the urging of Stefanic, Commissioner Cooper withdrew his denial of the motion, deferring his ruling until another hearing he scheduled for April 25.

Outside court Thursday, Stefanic told DailyMail.com that even though the charges against Evans have been dismissed, 'she wants to be declared factually innocent of the charges'

Saying that the restraining order charges have caused Evans's name to be 'dragged through the mud,' he added, 'This was a violation of her civil rights.'

[...] But now that there is no longer a criminal case against Evans, Gruffudd could go back to Judge Stinn to ask for that July 13 custody hearing to be held earlier.

so this means that no deal was made, prosecution simply didnt proceed, sounds like resource saving and/or witness jumping off.

Alice's demand is ridiculous btw.

Comments are pathetic
Largely negative towards Alice tho

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

whirlingbutterflies

I agree, it's a terrible waste of his training, experience, talent and wherewithal in an extremely competitive profession. But it's a credit to him and his work ethic that he is willing to do something like this. After years of being emasculated by his dearest, loving wife, his pride must be taking another massive hit by the stupid comments about him "taking hand-outs" or "living off of" Bianca and having to borrow money from his parents, which is rich coming from supporters of mAlice, who has been grifting off of others all her "adult" life. He's been called a wimp, a pussy, wet and whatever else, but the man has shown strength, principles and character in the way he is handling all of this. Nothing but respect for him.🥰
Me too. He’s working, he’s earning a living. He isn‘t too proud to take what he can get for now, because he wants to pay his way. He is also showing his daughters a good example. Unlike griftbitch Alice.

Didn’t Alice once say she was willing to “clean toilets“ to provide for her babies (aged 9 and 13). She probably thinks working as a cleaner is so gross, this is the worst thing she can imagine.

Actually Alice, it’s far worse to be a lazy, self-entitled, leech who has lived off men all her life, than someone who grafts (not grifts) for a living.

How does she imagine she’s going to live post-divorce?

• Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I agree that I don’t think did have an affair as he would be very unlikely to commit perjury. (Not that I’d blame him, both for having an affair or perjury, given the vicious defamatory hate campaign Alice has waged). But in all this time, no-one has ever come forward to challenge his version of events.

I think he is a fundamentally, honest, decent man, brought up with a strong moral code that he still lives by. This is possibly why he tried so hard with Alice for so long (he believed in marriage vows and a strong family unit). He also seems kind, which bitchface mistook for weakness.

And he must have the patience of a fucking saint😡
At this point, if I heard he slept with every woman and/or man from California to Australia to Timbuktu during that marriage to help keep his sanity - I would stand up alone in my living room and freaking applaud! 👏👏👏👏

But you are right - he seems very family oriented and moral. So does Bianca. From what her social media shows - one boyfriend after she divorced her abusive spouse and then she met Ioan. Close to their families. Would do nothing to embarrass their Moms.

Though I imagine Mrs G applauded when she met Bianca. 😏 Put candles and roses in Ioan's childhood bedroom and dropped to her knees thanking the good Lord after she met her.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Instagram face is real. And it goes way beyond a little tweak or softening.

It's harmful.

Every hand clap given is encouraging someone who is not at home in their own skin to keep hiding. And this sends such a bad message to young girls and daughters who see these videos and think ah, I can pretend just like her. I find it incredibly sad.

All that makeup and all those filters and for what? And who? And why? 😞

moo

• Heart
  • Sad

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
"He" really is unintentional comedy. Very little reaction so he has to reply to himself lol

Tone: Replying to @TonyEva
BTW SCUM! I can!!!

It reminds me of Alice and her ever changing name on IMDB. She LOVED fighting with IG fans back in the day (even with IG still in her bed).
Every time you mention the IMDB boards it blows my mind that she’s been doing this for 20 years.

• Haha
  • Sick

welp

VIP Member
People have different ways of dealing with this. I would want to know what she is saying about me if I was married to her and was a public figure and she had a lot of followers and the DM was using her SM for stories but some people would prefer to know second hand.

When I say 'want to know' I wouldn't really, it's more a grim necessity. Then again I never would have married mAlice!! Not in a million years...
Both things are probably true. Likely somebody at the Law Firm is monitoring it, whether manually or automated (the latter is hard on IG though), but Ioan will certainly check in. The human is a curious creature, also most people dont fully trust a random intern to catch everything etc. (even if he clearly is using us or other places on the internet to add the pieces that are missing). But not nearly as much as Alice believes. Also there will always be people in his real life saying things like "omg, did you see what your ex posted?"

Sorry, but I don’t think it’s lovely to see a new photo of the girls. Because Alice isn’t posting that photo with good intentions. She is being manipulative by using the kids. I think pics of the girls should be totally off limits for both parents. She gets upset with candid photos taken by paps she likely called herself. It’s not any better if she posts these. It’s actually worse.

MOO.
I find it tbh astonishing that none of her lawyers have prohibited her from posting the kids, from the very start. You put them at the centre of your divorce that way instead of making it a matter between the spouses, another sign of her being a shit mother, really.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
She'd be foolish to not take a plea deal if one is offered tomorrow. A trial won't change the DVRO and will open her up to total exposure, IMO. I don't see the charges being dropped. I do see a MH evaluation potentially being ordered by a judge and I gather DV/DA classes are very common as well.

A criminal record will impact everything for her so negatively. It's such a shame she didn't consider that sooner.

🐮

veevee04

VIP Member
Ella is absolutely striking even dressed in jogging bottoms. She would look good in a bin bag. I strongly suspect Malice might push her towards modelling now to keep the money rolling in. She has the figure , height and interesting face.
---
I also suspect Alice might be giving permission for her to be non pixilated so it builds her profile. She's definitely going to use her to make money.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

M33L4

VIP Member
Her truth is she got dumped, she’s an abusive cunt and her children will go no contact in the next few years when they reach early to mid adulthood. Thank you, next… 😝

• Haha

sierraromeo

This and the ‘it’s the house or the divorce, so let’s go for the divorce. If you’re happy they’ll be happy’ that gets me the most. So fucking snide. Pretending to be all nice and kind on the surface while the victim knows full well they don’t mean it at all. They’re just using it as another dig but with a veneer of kindness so onlookers can’t say it’s abusive. It’s a special kind of abuse honestly. Pretending to be so magnanimous and supportive while with the next breath trying to destroy his life and sanity. Bet she makes and made his skin absolutely crawl.
I just remember reading her going on about his ED and thinking the sound of her voice alone would have been enough to cause it. What a way to tell on yourself.
---
I think he could make a case (if he wasn't consulted) that she disturbed his peace by allowing a pap to film their child and then make it public. He was also filmed so there's that. It's not that convoluted. If she set up the video ... that's a whole other (worse) matter. In one of his filings he also asks that she not post social media of the girls or any communications they had with him.

It also looks bad - she complains that she is being harassed and then (potentially - we don't know if she provided consent) allowed her daughter to be filmed in what appeared to be a distressing situation for all concerned. Shows a lack of care for her daughter at the very least.
One thing I’ve learned since seeing Malice on Lorraine and coming here after seeing her tweets about Tattle and being curious… is that so far, the tattlers here are spot-on about what Malice is doing, but only by half. Documents always vindicate suspicions, but it’s always far worse than anticipated; I don’t think any of the people posting here could imagine behaving that way, and that’s why predictions are accurate but watered down.
So when I see something like this, I’ve learned after nearly 18 months to just wait. The documents will come, and it will be sadly proven.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
If that is Alice who is 'dis? 🤔View attachment 2021935

I'm not just being a mean girl or bashing anyone who has put on weight looks. The women in my family are cursed with "the gut."
But the only thing Alice understands is mocking of looks. The things she has said about B and I...

So yeah - she brings out my mean girl and I am mocking her looks. 🤷🏻‍♀️
If only that Insta filter she used worked in real life.

Not even sorry. 😏

Bullies don't get a pass when Mother Nature comes calling and grabs the good looks back. That's justice.

🐮

• Heart

Gilbert

The DM updated their article with pics of Alice and Ella grocery shopping (I think). Not looking too happy fwiw. I...uhm, leave comments about outfits to myself

Wow, you’re right, Alice doesn’t look happy at all. She also looks terrible. Despite her bravado, this whole situation is bound to be taking its toll. Ioan hasn’t spoken to her for two years. She has no guaranteed income for the future (even if Ioan finds work and continues to support the girls, its unlikely to be as much as she would like/thinks she deserves). She may have perceived a win in the last few days, but this woman is in hell, and it’s of her own making.

• Heart

Babsi

doing commercials, presenting jobs, voice acting work, conventions and some small acting gigs is certainly something that may be the way to go if he wants to realistically pull off joint custody. Basically the same Alice should do too.

I have to say though mobile games ads might be among the lowest a decent actor has to do to earn a living. I bet Alice enjoys him having to do this.

for certain people complaining about me not crediting the ad: we are not allowed to directly name unrelated twitter users lol
I agree, it's a terrible waste of his training, experience, talent and wherewithal in an extremely competitive profession. But it's a credit to him and his work ethic that he is willing to do something like this. After years of being emasculated by his dearest, loving wife, his pride must be taking another massive hit by the stupid comments about him "taking hand-outs" or "living off of" Bianca and having to borrow money from his parents, which is rich coming from supporters of mAlice, who has been grifting off of others all her "adult" life. He's been called a wimp, a pussy, wet and whatever else, but the man has shown strength, principles and character in the way he is handling all of this. Nothing but respect for him.🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mardybum41

I don’t want to reveal my source but I’ve managed to get hold of Tiny Tony’s short list of Welp suspects, based on his reasoning and superior intellect.

it is ….
Ioan
Bianca
Ioans mum
Emma
Maybe Bianca

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Toxteth O'Grady

People who knew my mother and her mother have said how like them I am, depending on which one they knew. I'm very like my father and my mother looked like her father, at least in how our facial features are. However, apparently our facial expressions were identical to our mothers, leading to the feeling that we looked alike.
My looks and personality are heaps like my late Dad, which is hard when my Mum is having a mental health crisis and she takes her issues with him out on me. Happy happy joy joy.
Anyway, getting back to Alice. This always reminds me of her.
20230307_175626.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

whirlingbutterflies

The coat is a look. The hunch is me. A girl who grew too tall, too fast, with low self-esteem and an emotionally abusive Mother I am still tip toeing around.

There is no doubt (fucking moo) that Alice set these up. The paps are not hanging around grocery store parking lots during a major rain/storm event in Southern California in case a "celebrity" does a little grocery shopping. That probably didn't make the poor girl happy either.

And to the dumbasses supporting Alice in the DM and on Twitter - do you realize Ioan has not said one word on social media? Everything and anything Ioan has said has been taken from sworn to, under penalty of perjury court filings and responses.

I believe he did not have an affair with Bianca while residing with Alice because he swore to it. And by the same sword of social media, I am sure if he had it would have come to light. It probably took months after he left her to even contemplate wanting to touch or be touched by anyone again. 🤮

And two years after he attempted trying to get away from the raging cunt - he is not having an "affair" and Bianca is not his "mistress".

🐮
I agree that I don’t think did have an affair as he would be very unlikely to commit perjury. (Not that I’d blame him, both for having an affair or perjury, given the vicious defamatory hate campaign Alice has waged). But in all this time, no-one has ever come forward to challenge his version of events.

I think he is a fundamentally, honest, decent man, brought up with a strong moral code that he still lives by. This is possibly why he tried so hard with Alice for so long (he believed in marriage vows and a strong family unit). He also seems kind, which bitchface mistook for weakness.

And he must have the patience of a fucking saint😡

• Heart
I don’t know HOW the fuck y’all who get left behind manage to catch up by reading the entirety of the previous threads, I deadass read the first 4 pages and had an epiphany that the Good Lord will not give me enough time on this earth to get up to speed so I came here. 😩😂 I hope everyone is happy & healthy and, if not, may you find your peace soon. 💚

Also this is minor but RE: that insta post Welp shared of Alice asking if her wig is on straight: it is, but the point of wearing a wig is to have more hair than you do. lol imagine spending $700 to a thousand on a (likely) human hair wig to look exactly the same lmao I’m sorry it’s just making me laugh. GET U A LION’S MANE ALICE IT’LL MATCH UR UNNECESSARILY AGGRESSIVE NATURE. 🦁

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
So the paps make Alice look a blob fish but anytime Bianca is papped she looks beautiful? Okay…

• Haha

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
The way he acts like Alice actually won a trial :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2020951
omg they get even this wrong
View attachment 2020950
imagine reading all of Alice's abuse and thinking "nah, she has done no wrong". We've been promised the story for 2 years now
View attachment 2020973
but remember: making assumptions was fine when Alice defamed him 24/7
What a sad bunch of muppets. Al has been papped looking like a slapped arse, has bitter written all over her face, is still hung up on her ex and refusing to get divorced, barely leaves the house she is squatting in to do anything, has a history of atrocious behaviour documented on emails and video, still has a 3-year DVRO against her and they consider a pause in prosecution of breaking the DVRO some great vindication. Dumb as a box of rocks.

• Heart