Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
Now imagine Ioan posted a similar photo. How many of those fuckwits would be popping off that he was using the children to prove a point? I rest my case, Your Honor. This is a narc essentially pissing on his doorstep! Look what you could’ve won…

• Heart
Reactions: 41

wrongshoes

I’m not an Ioan fan and have never actually seen him in anything, but because it would irritate Alice, I just wanna say . . . if Brendan Fraser and Ke Huy Quan can do the comeback thing, please let there be an Oscar in Ioan’s future. It would be so fucking funny.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I see more abuse by proxy happening on the Twitter.

If you state the following:

"I am not able to share any details as I am not authorised at this time"

It appears you are making it known that you are in fact the representative for Alice on Twitter and not only speaking for her you are awaiting her instruction.

Deleting the Tweet doesn't change that.

This is very problematic for her. And anyone asking others to share the DM article as a means to futher harm IG and BW?

Also not helping Alice.

MOO.

• Heart

curious km

Chatty Member
The AB lawyer video was very informative on the legal process. It also makes it crystal clear that it was a choice that Alice didn’t submit ANY evidence to dispute Ioan’s evidence and even without her information, that Ioan had a burden of proof that had to be met for it to be issued by judge.

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
Front page of the UK Daily Mail online. Enjoy this Alice, as this is the only story you'll be making headlines with.

Plus, the world gets to see how bloated, out-of-shape and slug-like you really look behind all the filters and editing you usually use on social media.

I'd like to know how many other people facing criminal charges in California and who have been assigned a public defender:
  • have a Bvlgari watch
  • shop at Trader Joes
  • get lip fillers and botox
  • buy expensive makeup off eBay while claiming they have no money left
  • have an iPhone 14
Screenshot 2023-03-11 at 09.13.54.png

The Mail article also contains this screenshot where Alice accused Ioan of spending almost a million dollars on high class sex workers, and saying the evidence he submitted to court is lies.

Can he now sue them for libel?

1678527358420.png

Fucking hell, what a farce this all is.

Edit to add - as Ella has not been blurred out in the photos of Alice and her shopping at Trader Joes, can we assume Alice tipped the paps off and/or has accepted money for these photos? And if so, will she be declaring this income?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

ButterTart

VIP Member
In the eyes of the law, she was the primary caregiver. Every Hollywood housewife has a nanny and/or housekeeper. Ioan was away filming, far away, not even able to come home on weekends. The court will recognize that that was the setup of their marriage. They had limited assets. The house being the biggest asset. If she hadn't been such a dick in the divorce, some way or another because of the dynamic after the prenup, two small kids and a wife who was the primary caregiver, and a husband who filmed large chunks of time far away, that would have worked in her favor as far as receiving more than the prenup offered so she could set up a home in expensive California for the children. Not an expensive home, but a small home in a decent school district is not cheap. I could be wrong It's just my opinion. But Alice fucked it all up anyway with her parental alienation and behaving so badly that she has a DVRO. Home sales are soft. I'm interested in seeing what they get for the home.

This is all just my opinion. She wants to be supported by Ioan the rest of her life. That isn't going to happen.
I'd take issue with her being considered the primary caregiver, as others have noted. As for in the eyes of the law, he can prove how long Gloria and others worked for them and what they did. It's well documented they had significant help from paid caregivers and from Ioan himself. He filmed away from home but also spent significant time AT home when he couldn't find work. And if she felt hard done by, by the time the girls were born she knew he wasn't going to have a megawatt, megabucks Hollywood career. She could have asked for a postnup.

Sorry, but I think she was an adult when she signed that prenup. Kids are not meant to be a meal ticket.

Last edited:
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
Alice fans are sometimes so funny
ThnmJiL.png

I mean I'm not into look-shaming, but the Alice on IG is not the real Alice LMAO
cmcewiC.png

And trust me, minions. Ioan would LOVE if he would mean nothing to Alice anymore and she would leave him the hell alone. You know, people that get Restraining Orders want exactly this.

It truly is something how they reverse victim and offender. It's Alice whose true colours have come out and it's Ioan who realized that she is not the person he thought she was 🤣

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
To be fair to Alice though she is MUCH older than Bianca and has two kids which Bianca hasn't. The comparison is a little harsh!
She looked pretty good until a couple of years ago (coinciding with the pandemic). I'm older than she is and can still fit into clothes from 20 years ago. It's not inevitable that getting older and having kids (which I do) means you have to age badly or use it as an excuse. Not to mention she is the first one to make fun of everyone else's looks, regardless of what they look like.

• Heart

sierraromeo

*Puts signing the kids up for auditions on bingo card.

She would rather see them working than get a job herself.
“But I have to take Ella to auditions, you can’t expect me to WORK. What about her career?”
Damn it, I can absolutely see this happening.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Autisteuse

VIP Member
My first husband was abusive. 27 years this June since the last time I spoke with him. This week I was in the jury pool. So was he. Couldn't believe it. We actually both ended up being selected for the same jury. Couldn't believe it. I had to walk past him to speak with the judge to get excused. My hands were shaking and my face must have been white. I spoke with my niece after and I had lunch with a friend the next day. I am just telling people now I feel so ashamed for having brought him into the circle of my family and friends. My niece is supportive. My friend had a similar situation with her ex and we both - after decades and other happy marriages - still feel shame and embarrassment at having been anywhere near these ghastly men. Her ex has since died, but mine still gets around town trying to get 2nd degree contact with me thru people I know.
Even without kids, I still can't get away from him. Unexpectedly being in the same large room with him, even with other people around, reduces me to a shaking wreck.
I saw my violent, abusive, narcissist ex on a train at King’s Cross. My friend and I, who had just returned from a holiday, ran all the way down the platform to the front section of the train where he couldn’t get at me. I was already unwell - picked up some bug on the aeroplane out - and seeing him made me shiver and shake the whole way back. The fear has never left me, even after half a decade of trauma therapy. I imagine that IG will always feel the same way too. These abusers are the stuff of living nightmares.

• Heart
  • Sad

M33L4

VIP Member
The “I know something you don’t know” arseholes can go in the fucking bin. There are two wee girls currently being poisoned from their father, an abused man who moved on from his abuser and they’re on Twitter playing high school games. Fuck off you pair of Moos.
Did I use it right??

• Heart
  • Haha

AnneinHever

VIP Member
The AB lawyer video was very informative on the legal process. It also makes it crystal clear that it was a choice that Alice didn’t submit ANY evidence to dispute Ioan’s evidence and even without her information, that Ioan had a burden of proof that had to be met for it to be issued by judge.
She didn’t submit evidence because she didn’t have any. It’s as simple as that.

• Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Under Sayings she has this.

cry JD.png

Someone should tell Loopy so he can go No Contact on Alice. It has to be done as she has betrayed the Amberii.

• Haha

Irishwidz

VIP Member
That’s not necessarily true. My niece is 7 and has rejected all things pink! And the kids in my older child’s class (age 9-10) seem to wear a lot of blue, black and grey, whether girls or boys.
My 10yr old grand daughter has rejected pink since turning 8 . Black is the new colour but trendy stuff .

So she's back on Insta and her uneducated (about her) fans are falling over themselves . " Oh where have you been Alice" cry the fans " well it's a long story fans but right now I'm escaping a lawyer on twitter that's blown my lies wide apart, yes I been lying all this time but luckily for me you are all dumbfucks, blue ticks groupies" cries Alice even louder !

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
ibyoP7s.png

hpCSp2v.png

f7spEC9.png
Sadly, that might be code for her gloating over another failed visitation. Then the pic on the day he should have had them is icing on the cuntcake.
tbh, "better than ever" was so far the code word for her being in deep shit LOL

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
I wonder why the house still isn’t up for sale? Could it be she is now paying her way? Sorry that sounded sincere in my head, it’s the least likely outcome 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 38