Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #166 Tomayto, Tomahto; DARVO, DVRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some photos of Whitmore Bay Beach, Barry, taken last week during my trip. (Mama G wanted to meet somewhere neutral!).I also took the scenic drive home and it was well worth the extra time.

The South of Wales is truly beautiful and I’m glad Yo and Bee spent that time there and found peace in nature. Hopefully next time the girls will be coming too.

As a resident of South Wales I heartily concur ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought long and hard before posting this, I realise the ramifications could be huge but…… I really, really like the coat. I don’t like it on big Al though, she’d make the Crown Jewels look tacky… 😬
Don’t feel bad, I thought it wasn’t too bad either. I’m just too short for it. To do the Abuser justice, now that’s not something I ever expected to say, it’s way better than the horse blanket. It’s just that the Abuser‘s inner ugliness is now there for all to see on the outside, that nothing looks good on her anymore.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if someone pointed out that the pictures of her laughing outside court made her look like she’s not taking this seriously. Even/especially if she perceives herself as the victim and wants others to do the same. So she set up a more serious looking shot?

Hard agree about the structure of her face changing dramatically in recent years. She looks way worse than she did on Lorraine or in the nasty lying daily mail interview she gave. She has mentioned dental issues before, maybe that’s a contributing factor.

Reactions: 22
The way he acts like Alice actually won a trial :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2020951
omg they get even this wrong
View attachment 2020950
imagine reading all of Alice's abuse and thinking "nah, she has done no wrong". We've been promised the story for 2 years now
View attachment 2020973
but remember: making assumptions was fine when Alice defamed him 24/7
I have two things to say: what reputation? And who from the ‘movement’ supports Malice or even reads Loopy’s insanities?

Reactions: 15
I have two things to say: what reputation? And who from the ‘movement’ supports Malice or even reads Loopy’s insanities?
Once you‘re living with a DVRO you don’t have much of a reputation left. And she brought that on herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
i want that!!!! This is what’s been missing from my life!!!
That's how I look most days. I'm retired so you know, motivation MIA.
---
And which movement? Is this a movement like in a chamber pot?
---
imagine reading all of Alice's abuse and thinking "nah, she has done no wrong". We've been promised the story for 2 years now
View attachment 2020973
AGAIN with the "wait til all the facts come out"? How many decades are we to wait?

• Haha
Advice please: should I wait a few days for paperwork to be filed and then send my friend in for the transcripts or do we think AB is on it? Or if there was more to it said in court the DM would have reported on it?

Reactions: 12
Advice please: should I wait a few days for paperwork to be filed and then send my friend in for the transcripts or do we think AB is on it? Or if there was more to it said in court the DM would have reported on it?
A transcript should have everything that was said in court on each day. You will have to specify which day’s you want. I thought the hearing was March 9 but the DM referenced an additional one the day prior. The April 25 hearing (which wasn’t on the calendar as of yesterday but I haven’t checked today) would be a separate transcript.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if someone pointed out that the pictures of her laughing outside court made her look like she’s not taking this seriously. Even/especially if she perceives herself as the victim and wants others to do the same. So she set up a more serious looking shot?

Hard agree about the structure of her face changing dramatically in recent years. She looks way worse than she did on Lorraine or in the nasty lying daily mail interview she gave. She has mentioned dental issues before, maybe that’s a contributing factor.
Actually she looked totally deranged to me. She seemed like the evil guy in a horror movie.

• Haha
A russian dude that lives in LA posted this selfie with Ioan a few minutes ago and this very cute pic of Ioan and Bianca in his stories two hours ago. I think it's safe to say that visitation did not occur (the store opens only after 10 am, though I guess it's in theory possible that it isnt today) now that criminal charges are dropped it will be interesting to see if something gets filed next week
Screenshot_20230312-000839_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230312-000638_Instagram.jpg

A transcript should have everything that was said in court on each day. You will have to specify which day’s you want. I thought the hearing was March 9 but the DM referenced an additional one the day prior. The April 25 hearing (which wasn’t on the calendar as of yesterday but I haven’t checked today) would be a separate transcript.
the hearing was on the 9th, the motion was on the 10th, they initially wrote wednesday/thursday, but corrected it later

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

It’s her face collapsing from bad plastic surgery”too much done” and excessive lip fillers. Plus all the hard living she does.

Reactions: 16
A russian dude that lives in LA tweeted this selfie with Ioan a few minutes ago and this very cute pic of Ioan and Bianca in his stories two hours ago. I think it's safe to say that visitation did not occur (the store opens only after 10 am, though I guess it's in theory possible that it isnt today) now that criminal charges are dropped it will be interesting to see if something gets filed next week
View attachment 2021745
View attachment 2021746
He looks cute. They look cute. Cuteness all around! [and no slapped arses]

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A russian dude that lives in LA tweeted this selfie with Ioan a few minutes ago and this very cute pic of Ioan and Bianca in his stories two hours ago. I think it's safe to say that visitation did not occur (the store opens only after 10 am, though I guess it's in theory possible that it isnt today) now that criminal charges are dropped it will be interesting to see if something gets filed next week
View attachment 2021745
View attachment 2021746
Awww they look insanely cute together.

what a shame he wasted so many years with the life-draining nightmare that is mAlice.

aside from the abuse impacting him, it shows how much he loves his daughters that he stuck it out for so long, until he couldn’t handle her escalating abuse anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.