Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ButterTart

VIP Member
There is a new hearing scheduled for March 9 (and the previously scheduled one on March 14). There can be a number of pretrial hearings before a case is adjudicated.

March 9, 2023
08:30 AM
Airport Courthouse W73
PRETRIAL HEARING

March 14, 2023
08:30 AM
Airport Courthouse W73
READINESS HEARING

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

M33L4

VIP Member
I imagine MonoTone sitting around an ouija board screaming “SHOW YOURSELF” on a Saturday night when Rachel has visitation with the dogs.

This is glorious. Alice has shat it from someone with way more followers and a bigger platform. Amazing.

I really wish they’d stfu with the war analogies , it’s fucking weird.

Critcial thinking matters, so does reading comprehension, evidence and empathy for a survivor of domestic abuse.

Hope my pal Craig is enjoying this tea…
---
How many times did she dodge court? Three? Didn’t she also submit her reply recently and it was all bluster?
Ioan brought the receipts.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gilbert

Isn’t it dangerous for Lupine to keep repeating how close he is to Alice? Surely this leaves Alice to open to further charges for breaking the DVRO by proxy?

• Heart

AstaLaVistaMista

I only usually have one coffe in the morning. I've had 3 in 2 hrs already so i may just be a little buzzed but i want to divorce my husband and marry Andrea. She's owning everything thrown her way and this is brilliant to watch. I bet Becky with the shit hair's sat there screaming at the screen cos she can't run circles around her. I'm waiting for tiny Tone to jump in and say BLOCK THIS TROLL! 🤣🤣

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Everytime Lupine tweets movement it makes me think of bowels and then I realised its because he tweets absolute shite!!

• Haha

jesskell

For the first time ever I’m begging Loopy to reply with his word salad. Just so we can sit back and watch him get his arse handed to him

• Haha
  • Heart

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
he'd been smelling s*** for years and when he met Bianca it was like being hit in the face with some fresh air.
Lol quite.

Loopy: She is a warm and kind person as you say. I know the narrative of her truth and I am confident it will stand up to scrutiny.

"Narrative of her truth" not the actual truth then, lol.

Loopy: I am confident that time will vindicate me in my stance.

Nope. You will just move on to some other hopeless cause and pretend this shit show didn't happen.

Loopy: It will not be that long a wait.

LOL 2 fucking years and we are still waiting...

Loopy: In the meantime stop sniping at the people I am trying to protect. Please.

I think you'll find IG is the one who provides for Alice and the kids. Fuckwit.

Loopy: Amber supporters. Follow @AliceEvansGruff so she can approve the requests if you are not following her already please? I rarely ask for anything from this movement but Alice needs you and I need you. I am not going to let them do to Alice what they did to Amber.

Just as she deactivates...

Loopy: Alice will not be gone long. She is in a good place.

Crapping herself? Hope she made the loo in time...

Loopy: I want the movement to be assured that I am certain, that the evidence of which I am very aware exists, will answer all questions and concerns about the situation with @AliceEvansGruff . If that is not so then I will fall on my sword as an activist.

Yawn. You will just move on to some other hopeless cause and pretend this shit show didn't happen.

Loopy: I willingly tie my fate into with that of Alice Evans. If Alice falls, I fall with her.

Yawn. See above.

Loopy: There are posts and emails and texts that do not paint Alice in the best light.

No shit Sherlock. A stopped clock is right twice a day...

Loopy: I am putting up my reputation for being able to determine truth on the line.

Your what? Pompous windbag twat backs the wrong horse everytime. With 'friends' like this mAlice doesn't need enemies.

• Haha
  • Sick

M33L4

VIP Member
Andrea might have given it a cursory look and now she’s invested. Fuck about find out.
Well done Alice-stans. Showed your arse just like your nasty bitch idol and got schooled.

• Heart
  • Haha

Old Soak

VIP Member
TLDR re Loopy:
Allegation 1-(80% of word salad) is how Alice was so Darvoed she couldn’t see the darvo for the darvos. That is why she was blind to Ambers abuse, because she herself was so Darvoed. Loopy mansplained it to Big Al and she can fully see the darvo now and that explains that. Loving the backpedaling and devotion to save the Amber folk.

Allegation 2-(15% of the word salad) is how she didn’t say disgusting things about MS and it’s direct effect on I and B. She was just unable to understand how IG left her for being sick and then used a sick person for cover.

Allegation 3-(5% word salad) is that she was hurt and I’ve covered all this before. Then he proceeds to link all his other crap articles on Alice.

Hey Loopy…you like birds? 🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

M33L4

VIP Member
What’s the difference between Andrea Burkhart commenting and the likes of Loopy and Perez Hilton?

Are people only allowed to comment on Twitter if they agree with Alice?
Exactly this.
It’s hilarious that her biggest fan made her aware of the YouTube video by commenting about it. Then they go after the lawyer because no-one else can comment when ThEy WeReN’t ThErE. Uhmmmm…
“Have you nothing better to do? She’s a lawyer whose content is criminal court cases, Alice is a criminal with an uncontested DVRO. The court accepted his evidence as fact, it’s not hearsay.
It’s also hilarious she’s shat herself yet again.
Place yourself in Ioan’s shoes for a minute. He had to live with that cunt for twenty years. How many times did she kick off at the smallest thing and lock herself in the bedroom lolling about the floor drunk/drugged out of her tits?
Be a mother Alice, your own daughter’s words…

• Heart

kingseven

VIP Member
Trust me if I was on who wants to be a millionaire and my phone a friend was mAlice or the cheese string, I'd call the cheese string!
Very curious about what happened in court this week because to me that seems like the most likely cause of this new diplomatic and moved on Alice.

Move on by moving out next eh?
Call me cynical but I think it was because someone said Bianca confirmed there was no fourth series and she didn’t like the thought of not being Baby Angel’s spokesperson.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Loopy is cowering in his mum’s basement right about now.
I hope this gains traction for Ioan and leads to more jobs and more people becoming aware of female to male domestic violence. I know he never will talk about it in person, leaving with just the clothes on his back and refusing to go back to the home without support still haunts me. There’s a reason she wants to get him alone and it’s not because she thinks she can charm him. It’s a threat. Always.
I also hope it changes the narrative every damn time the DM or other outlets report on it. I mean I hate the DM and only read it to see the comment section and how they write about this. We don’t have to be one big happy clappy family who support everything another person believes. I’m here for the survivor of domestic abuse getting some sort of justice. I’m also here as a daughter of a narc mother who went no contact. I see it coming. The endless fake illnesses and PA will bite her on her flabby white ass eventually.
And in the end she will have to live with Tone.

• Heart

Ninas purse

VIP Member
off she goes

interesting btw that she mentions that they had finally got to a good place. I wonder if she means for both or just herself or if it's all BS

also lmao about her complaining about all being public...ironic
View attachment 1990415View attachment 1990416View attachment 1990417View attachment 1990418View attachment 1990419View attachment 1990420View attachment 1990421
Hmmm...when Karma turns her head and fixes her gaze on you...Why is she so panicked? Isn't this what she wanted all along. People are finally going to give her case the attention she 's craved for the last two years. I can't wait for Andrea Burkehart's analysis.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43

welp

VIP Member
This is a lie: Alice's ableist comments were made mostly at the end of 2021, Bianca didnt came out with MS till early 2022, and Ioan only spoke once (!) about it in june 2022. If you scream for context provide the correct one, but that would paint Regina the way she is: terrible.

PS: Ioan didnt treat her like crap. he pampered her over years (a nanny despite not working!) and tried her to get her life in order instead of giving up. Bianca shows how its done

PPS: "severe" fibro lmao. I guess Ioan had no sympathy for it because he figured how "severe" it is
Screenshot_20230227-064328_Twitter.jpg

All wrong
-Alice threatened divorce herself
-she sucked all his savings by spending a lot of money and by dropping collaborative
-Ioan was bullied online - by Alice
-Bianca didnt exist the first year
-we have video evidence and her tweets to prove that she didnt give two shits about how her upset kids feel. the kids she actively estranged from their dad

how is it called what Loopy is doing? Oh right! DARVO
Screenshot_20230227-065318_Twitter.jpg

Mate, I have a better reputation and I'm a faceless avatar
Screenshot_20230227-064758_Twitter.jpg

I take Loopy's defense as a preview of the quality of Alice's arguments. which tells me Ioan's case is even better than thought

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Gently schooling the Alice sickofans with oh I don’t know facts and education. Who’d a thunk it…
24CFE1A3-FE2C-4ED3-8F47-E83254D1138F.jpeg

She has far more reach than Alice and her what four?? sickos. Delightful.

• Haha
  • Wow