Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
Also… this nobody has been on Twitter since November 2021 and has 520 tweets all about or to Alice. Talk about invested you dick…
5B330DD7-8185-4617-8A1D-10C26F6E2F32.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Those abuse apologist FMs on Twitter are just awful. An actual criminal defense attorney is thoughtfully explaining to them how solid the case is against Alice and why. They refuse to hear reason and instead fall back on the same old tired rationalizations for her behavior.

Sigh.

Any woman who states that it's normal and reasonable for a woman to stalk, threaten, harass, and defame her ex and his new partner because she's all up in her feelings after being left and just needs to get her hurties out until she's done is the kind of woman that ends up with a restraining order.

Andrea is using clear facts to counter emotions. Color me impressed.

My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I still don't understand why the marriage didn't work out... ;)

View attachment 1987866
I can't imagine ever publicly posting such demeaning things about my husband that way. How awful!

So he made sure he took care of himself physically and mentally while she spent the day lying down and eating and tweeting shit about his every move. Ouch.

It seems some things never change.

How is she confused by his desire to leave her? I mean, they were clearly like oil and water. He appears to be with someone now who likes the things he likes and also appreciates order and physical activity - despite her illness. Doesn't everyone deserve a partner that really gets and respects them?

Yes.

There are such strong undertones of resentment and contempt in those Tweets. Who wants to be with someone they feel the need to mock and demean so publicly? I don't get it. Despite their obvious issues, he seemed to make the opposite choice and spoke so well of her in public. I find that quite honorable.

How anyone could tolerate that kind of behavior is beyond me. I'd always be afraid whatever I did or said would be made public. No wonder he had anxiety. Yikes.

MOO.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

ButterTart

VIP Member
Maybe don’t bite the hand that feeds you…
Anyway. When will we know the outcome of today’s hearing and will it be available to purchase by a Tattler so AEA can screenshot it? 😇
It won't be available for purchase online. But now that you mention it, if it hadn't been for me, Hiraeth, SweetnessFollows and SusanC buying documents ... there would be a lot less Twitter content. Not to mention Welp's screenshots. Just saying.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Ametrine

VIP Member
JFC

1.) she was not gagged, she had every chance to challenge this in court. for that particular bit she missed her chance now even
2.) We know her side from her public campaign. she even said once that people dont need to know Ioan's version because only hers is the truth
3.) 90 % of the stuff in the court papers were not hearsay but with attached proof
4.) nothing screams "I have done nothing wrong" as criminal charges
5.) STOP INSERTING YOUR KIDS INTO THE CONSEQUENCES OR YOUR WRONGDOINGS
View attachment 1990465
View attachment 1990466
View attachment 1990468
View attachment 1990467
so much alarm over a intro of a small youtuber. imagine Ioan had done a Lorraine: Loopy would call for WW3

btw she is public again to grab Loopy's new recruits I guess
1677464778067.png

What a manipulative bitch, trying to use her daughters as a shield.

And the "I have done nothing wrong" - so why do you have a DVRO against you?

You brought this on yourself, Alice. It was fine for you to open Ioan up for ridicule and humiliation and get attention on yourself when you went on Lorraine, Australian TV and spoke to the Daily Mail, but now you can't handle scrutiny on your actions?

Hypocrite. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I just watched Andrea's first video of this case. This is not at all good for Alice in terms of publicity. Andrea has recognized that Alice's behavior mirrors Amber Heard's and the narrative that both women very publicly tried to paint of their partners and how that changed with documented evidence. I am eager to see her future videos. I like the way she presents things and appreciate her perspective and years of experience dealing with criminal court cases.

Buckle up. 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Gilbert

I really get frustrated by the Twitter commenters suggesting any woman would have done the same in Alice’s position. Four years ago my then-husband emptied our bank accounts and left me for someone I considered a friend. A couple of months later, when he told our kids (then aged 9 and 11) that he had a GF and who she was, they also announced her pregnancy. Did it hurt? Yes. Did I badmouth him to my friends? Of course. But I didn’t send a single nasty message to either of them nor mention them on social media. Why would I? It would have been humiliating! I had my own private struggles and for a time took prescribed meds to get me through but no, not every woman behaves like Alice. Some of us protect our children and behave with grace.
Edited to add that I don’t believe Ioan had an affair! I just feel aggrieved that people are still defending Alice’s outrageous over reaction to a straightforward divorce and claiming it’s a normal way to behave.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

BessieNessie

VIP Member
She’s really milking being tagged in an Ioan tweet. Transparent af. She could have just ignored it like she ignores plenty of other tweets and nobody would have notice but she’s so desperate for any excuse to tweet him or about him she can’t help herself. Pathetic.

7D48EEE5-F777-4219-AFDE-496936499027.jpeg

BTW ‘moved on’ - this is her second response to the tweet because the first got no attention. 🤣 Lol.. moved on indeed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Maybe don’t bite the hand that feeds you…
Anyway. When will we know the outcome of today’s hearing and will it be available to purchase by a Tattler so AEA can screenshot it? 😇
Yes, gratitude to those who do the heavy lifting and spend their own money to buy the court documents and then very kindly take the time to share them here.
❤

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
I am now an Andrea Burkheart super fan 😘
it's amazing.

I particulary like how much they insist on her having no money to defend herself. She has had for 22 of the past 24 months a lawyer and recently submitted 227 pages full of hot air (she recently got a new iphone...very poor). The VAST majority of people accussed of DV dont even have a lawyer and still manage to convice the judge to not grant the order. It's one of the most clear cut cases you can have. And they have also no point to insist on the "she was dumped for a young model" excuse, most of her abuse was pre-Bianca. Also very ironic that they accuse the lawyer of being invested and that she should look for more interesting cases....have they looked into the mirror 🤭

SLAY
Screenshot_20230223_090030.jpg

Also they insist so much on "it's just what Ioan documented"...I mean WHO ELSE? Thanos?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice wasn't gagged. Ioan produced his evidence to the court for the TRO and then DVRO and she had multiple chances to attend hearings and respond. She refused to attend or counter anything he said the proper way in a court of law. She even announced almost proudly that she wouldn't attend. That was my impression.

This innocent narrative will only harm her. No judge will appreciate that she continues to deny *any* wrongdoing publicly when there is a domestic violence restraining order against her and two criminal charges for violating said order.

Andrea has the right to dive into this case based on court documents and Alice's own public posts and Alice has no right to try and stop her. I'm afraid this might turn into another harassment situation. I certainly hope not.

My opinion.

• Heart

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Fancy telling a lawyer - a LAWYER ffs - that the court documents (with all the associated evidence) are “hearsay”, and that she has never had a chance to put her case (when she has had MULTIPLE opportunities to do this).
She’s trying to tell A LAWYER how the law works.
She really is astoundingly thick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Georgie883

VIP Member
Who wants to see Andrea go head to head with Loopy and wipe the floor, walls and ceiling with him! 😃🍿🍿👊🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

ButterTart

VIP Member
Oh, I can’t wait for Ms. Burkhart to take on Alice’s claim that she has not had a chance to respond…. Something tells me future videos will point out just how many opportunities she’s had and ignored, preferring to take to Twitter. And that sworn evidence is not hearsay…

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Direct link for anyone who needs it (the Body Language Guy on twitter has retweeted this, I wonder if he'll be inspired to do some videos on this too)
(hi everyone, long time since I've posted, though I have been lurking 😘):

• Heart
Reactions: 59