Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #164 Alice in Yogurtland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Bride of Lupine for the winning thread title.

• Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
  • Keep it on Tattle.
  • When posting 10+ images, please put behind a spoiler.
  • Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
  • Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...estroyed-by-a-droid-best-star-wars-yet.37428/

Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Spoiler: Abuse Support links & Info on Narc Abuse, Parental Alienation, & other
===============================
Words from @Mad Betty: 🌹

1660700230071.png

===============================
When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls: 🌹

1656777334565.png

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Where is @StoneMountain at lately? Thanks for the new thread @Bridgeofsighs.
thanks for asking -- was at the grocery - needed to stock up again... :eek: and been sleeping a lot (Alice exhausts me)...

and many thanks to @Bridgeofsighs for the new thread! 🌹

also -- is requested to keep off topic stuff behind a spoiler

ETA:
For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Eww I just popped on Twitter (where I don’t follow ANY Alice related stuff because I’m simply not interested in getting sucked in to Twitter) and she came up on my ‘you might be interested in’ notifications. Mortified.
Anyway, said tweet mentioned lawyers using tattle screenshots by @welp. Forgive me if this was mentioned in the last thread but surely Alice realises it isn’t screenshots of tattle that people will use… it’s screenshots of her. HER actual tweet and delete bollocks. FFS.
I wonder if she thinks that IG’s team will throw a few of our supportive messages and funny meme’s to say “look see the people here agree with me” as if they would. Their paperwork and signed statements so far have been professional and faultless. Not a dot like her rants and error filled filings.

Reactions: 42
I'm going to miss three weeks of tattle...not sure how I will cope. Hope I don't have too many threads when I come back...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I hope me calling her a massive bleep is in there.
---
I'm going to miss three weeks of tattle...not sure how I will cope. Hope I don't have too many threads when I come back...
Fare thee well @NarcRage hope all is okay.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Hope everything is ok with you @NarcRage. Depends on how the WeHo Flasher behaves while you’re away from here and how batshit she gets. You can be sure that @welp will have the receipts though. Take care ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We’re not sure how we’ll cope without YOU! Come back soon and keep your bedroom window open I just got some carrier pigeons…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s amazing how much abuse is still in Alices Twitter. I just came across this one. It would be good if she was made to delete it all.
1A1C2C72-1D2C-4194-AE45-AD3BB2C6761F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Alice is busy looking into the big murder trial, asking for opinions but not mentioning her legal worries that are happening tomorrow. I know they won't throw the book at her, but I hope they order some domestic abusers treatment program for her. Maybe then, she will start seeing her situation more seriously. If she accepts that, it might not go to trial unless she breaks the DVRO again. Oh yeah, she has already done that!
I wish she would stay out of Scottish politics. I am moving back there next year, and I don't want Alice to F*** it up any more than it is already 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm at least 2 days behind (that pesky thing called work which Alice is yet to fully grasp) but jumped ahead to say, well done to @TipsyLaLa! for being tipsy on a Tuesday night. I like your style.

C15A54F2-04A9-439F-88BC-C8765C7A60C4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is going to do a video for her con appearance soon, she says
Screenshot_20230223-015547_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230223-015205_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230223-015109_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230223-015003_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230223-014925_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230223-014833_Twitter.jpg

oh god Alice's trolls try to take on that youtuve lawyer...as you can imagine they are embarrassing themselves

my highlight is this
Screenshot_20230223-083432_Twitter.jpg

Do these freaks not remember how many trolls went on Ioan's page with abusive messages to the extent that he locked his messages. The DM groups with vile messages where Bianca and her whole family were dragged into. Alice has not experienced a quarter of the online abuse Ioan experienced, and yet...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Gently schooling the Alice sickofans with oh I don’t know facts and education. Who’d a thunk it…
24CFE1A3-FE2C-4ED3-8F47-E83254D1138F.jpeg

She has far more reach than Alice and her what four?? sickos. Delightful.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I am now an Andrea Burkheart super fan 😘
it's amazing.

I particulary like how much they insist on her having no money to defend herself. She has had for 22 of the past 24 months a lawyer and recently submitted 227 pages full of hot air (she recently got a new iphone...very poor). The VAST majority of people accussed of DV dont even have a lawyer and still manage to convice the judge to not grant the order. It's one of the most clear cut cases you can have. And they have also no point to insist on the "she was dumped for a young model" excuse, most of her abuse was pre-Bianca. Also very ironic that they accuse the lawyer of being invested and that she should look for more interesting cases....have they looked into the mirror 🤭

SLAY
Screenshot_20230223_090030.jpg

Also they insist so much on "it's just what Ioan documented"...I mean WHO ELSE? Thanos?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.