Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I'm glad she quit. That's a good step.

Its unfortunate she chose to defame IG before she quit. Calling him a liar and saying he perjured himself by submitting false claims is not good for her, especially with criminal proceedings coming up. And she was on Andrea's thread commenting. Also not good.

Twitter really does seem to cause her endless problems. I'm truly glad she's deleted it.

jmo

• Heart
Reactions: 47

welp

VIP Member
looks like they didnt just went to the book signing but were also invited to the party afterwards (on the right)
yhTiuPT.png

Lupine will have a new article out today with "important context" re Alice. Some bedtime reading for the insomniacs.
Andrea was already worth it alone for getting yet another comedy piece to brighten my day LOL

Speaking of which
ErHXj7Y.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Mmm somehow I don't think Andrea is going to appreciate Alice trying to use the children, it's just more proof of Alice weaponising them imo. Andrea seems to do her homework and well versed in Alice's antics I reckon.
Loopy has been given a whole new lease of life 😂😂

• Haha

Old Soak

VIP Member
There are quite a few male survivors of DV in the YouTube comments and very few defending her so far (maybe 2). It’s heartbreaking but also uplifting to feel like the men are getting a voice now too and they seem really grateful she’s done this video

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
I remember back at the beginning that there were multiple Alice supporters who thought that Ioan didn't have a good enough reason to ask for a divorce and that it shouldn't be legal to leave someone for 'no good reason' (Alice of course liking all these tweets like an excited labrador). It's pretty horrifying that they don't think it should be LEGAL to leave a relationship you don't want any more!
I will never forget her announcement.

"we haven't be given a reason except that he no longer loves me" triggered me so hard because THAT IS LITERALLY A REASON, ALICE

Generally that announcement was a masterpiece of manipulation: "Sad news. My beloved husband/soulmate of 20 years Ioan Gruffudd" sounded like she announced his passing. "Leaving his family" made it sound like he is going to give up his parental rights and never see his kids again, the fact that she said "next week" sounded like Ioan is so cold that he treated his family like a freaking mobile phone contract you have to terminate two weeks in advance (this confused so many people until it was pointed out to them that she probably means he is moving out next week). And the "I'm sorry" was a hilarious attempt to sound dignified.

Too bad for her that she couldnt keep this subtleness up.

This is hilarious. Oh I’m going to block you now…
Eh you came on to her timeline you bunch of fucking morons. View attachment 1982218
the way they try to gatekeep Alice's case is absolutely hilarious. Why not taking your own advice and stop commenting, it'll save some braincells from dying

• Haha
  • Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Throw in a bit of vomiting and shaking for good measure.
Well you know the latest round on SM acting has been well scripted and executed by Dame Alice. I’m not sure how many of her followers were in on it, some seemed to be ad-libbing. Poor old Loopy could not follow through with his Atticus Finch (as originally played by Gregory Peck who played the original Hornblower).

I felt I was in the room as her puffed out hand wobbled towards the delete button and she uttered the words, “as god is my witness I will tweet again” then she slide lumpingly to the ground and rolled tits akimbo until she puked.

• Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Alice is literally breaking her DVRO on a criminal lawyers Twitter account . You can’t make this shit up

• Haha
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
But but but. Ioan only left Alice not her fans. So how come they were so hurt they had to abuse and insult him too🤔
Because they are mostly bitter women who were left by men who very likely wouldn't put up with their bad behavior. They are projecting all of their own unprocessed anger and hurt onto Ioan. They thrive on Alice acting out and breaking her RO. They love her rage. The more trouble she creates for herself the better they feel. It's cheaper than therapy, this living vicariously through her. They're not supporters, they're enablers.

She sounded the battle cry for toxic, bitter women who hate men everywhere and they came running.

My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
I am still hysterical at the thought mAlice thought the pilot would know if there was a bike in the hold...I mean, it's not like he or she has the lives of hundreds of passengers to take up all their thought processes is it? :LOL:
does she think the pilot will just nip back to the plane and have a nosy in the cargo hold? Like they’re a coach driver?

• Haha
  • Heart

Toxteth O'Grady

I've been out of action as I had a fall yesterday and hit my head. All okay now.
Now I wake up to read that Alice has found out about the video from Andrea and is absolutely shitting herself. Loopy is calling for back up on twitter. LMAO.
I'm not hallucinating, am I? Hahaha.
20230224_095357.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Alice is finding out what it was like for Ioan and Bianca post Lorraine and all the tv shows she did.

• Heart

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Morena all. Just catching up and enjoying the saga of Andrea Burkhart schooling a try-hard.

Whenever I read the blinkered ravings of the few remaining public FM accounts (the others on private know to stay in their lanes) I’m reminded of the poem ‘He Tells Her’, with the ‘He’ being the FM’s in question.

5F84900F-FC4C-43EE-851E-77522892DDC7.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
What’s the difference between Andrea Burkhart commenting and the likes of Loopy and Perez Hilton?

Are people only allowed to comment on Twitter if they agree with Alice?

• Heart
Reactions: 45