Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NarcRage

VIP Member
I'm going to miss three weeks of tattle...not sure how I will cope. Hope I don't have too many threads when I come back...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I’m already tired of giving loopy attention. He’s a boring creep. Same for the other FMs and those anti-Alice accounts on Twitter tbh.
---
Come on Andrea you scared her off Twitter, it’s down to you to entertain us now. 🤣

• Haha

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Like Alice the poster and her supporters came across as possessive and controlling, classic abusers. They truly thought that they owned their spouse and had a right to punish. At one stage the poster asked why was it wrong legally to destroy his golf clubs but he gets away with cheating. Couldn’t understand that golf clubs are a possession, people are not.
The argument that "Alice was hurt and upset, of course she lashed out" has always bothered me. I understand being upset, but that doesn't give her permission to be abusive. As was pointed out, "she's responsible for regulating her own behavior."

It just smacks of "Look what you made me do!", which is a rallying cry for abusers everywhere.

• Heart

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Andrea is about to get the Ioan Online treatment redux of lots of fake accounts by Alice with bluster. Like she's really going to see how deeply weird Alice Evans can be.

• Haha
  • Sad

ButterTart

VIP Member
I said something similar up thread in a reply to @ButterTart. If I was Alice, I would be shitting myself over this. Criminal charges are serious yet she continues to fuck around with no thought of consequences. She is obviously not listening to advice - from her lawyers or friends (real and imaginary).
Buck up Alice, you can't threaten your way out of this one, and you certainly can't charm your way out either.
She should be worried. Playing nice online for 20 minutes doesn't absolve her of anything. None of what has been insinuated as reasons for her behaviour are actual legal defences. Not "being provoked." Not calling an affair emotional abuse. Not the "they're only words!" excuse. And a court/judge will not accept her BS that she has been gagged and so has been prohibited from telling her side of the story.

Court is the only place she should be telling her story and she has willingly opted out three or more times now. None of which times, by the way, did she need a lawyer with her so there goes the argument that she claims she couldn't afford it.

Judges don't appreciate bullshit or defendants wasting the court's time. And LA family court judges have seen it ALL. Alice is not special and won't be treated specially.

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
The one with the Tattle fetish waded in to the conversation with immediate insults while Andrea has been nothing but calm, logical and fact based. And she pretends to be such a champion of anti-bullying 🙄

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Loopy has literally thousands of enemies but can’t even get in to double figures on comments. He’s a nobody to anyone apart from Alice and Tone.

• Haha
  • Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
How’s the Worldwide ‘I’ve Moved On’ Tour going?

I’ve been offline a few hours.

(Of course she’ll say ‘Look what they made me do..’

I bet Ioan heard that a lot when she was targeting him.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
She’s really milking being tagged in an Ioan tweet. Transparent af. She could have just ignored it like she ignores plenty of other tweets and nobody would have notice but she’s so desperate for any excuse to tweet him or about him she can’t help herself. Pathetic.

View attachment 1988234
BTW ‘moved on’ - this is her second response to the tweet because the first got no attention. 🤣 Lol.. moved on indeed.
She could have just replied, but she QTed so it went into her main timeline of course. It’s also the most incredible switcherooing she does — the original tweet was attacking her but she’s made it seem like it was hurting Ioan, and acting as though she’s stepping in to defend him. It’s a one-tweet summing up of her entire personality I’m sure. The mental gymnastics of her reply tell you how her mind works.

ButterTart

VIP Member
BIB this! Thank you all of you again for doing this ❤. Do you think we'd be able to even find out the outcome? Noted that we can't get the actual docs x
The court docket will be updated with any change in plea (assuming there is a plea agreement) and the next court dates, assuming again she didn't take a plea today. Eventually, once it is completely adjudicated, there will be a verdict and sentence, if applicable.

• Heart

sierraromeo

He keeps saying all you've seen is what he has presented. No, all we've seen is all the crap she's been putting out. I understand being hurt if you're getting a divorce I've had one. It's not fun even if you're the one starting it, but trying to destroy somebody mentally, physically, financially and keep them from their kids is definitely abuse in every way. Hell, it's been several years now. She won't let it go cuz he's the one that left her. If she had been capable of finding a boyfriend and left him it wouldn't be a big deal. Of course she's not capable of that because she's a mouth breathing walrus.
People were here talking about Malice’s emotional abuse of Ioan loooong before he filed for the DVRO, and all we had to go on there was everything SHE put on social media. Including from during their marriage. All the DVRO filings did was a) confirm everyone was right about her being abusive and b) add a physical element to the abuse that nobody was aware of.
At least, that’s how I see it, I’ve only been here since Alice went on Lorraine.
(Wait- if Alice can do Lorraine, why can’t Andrea talk about publicly available legal documents? Confused. Surely Lorraine is more personal and more hurtful to the children- that’s their parent talking to an international audience on television, not a lawyer on their own YouTube channel.)

SkippyDoo

Chatty Member
Get ready for the Worldwide ‘I’ve Moved On’ Tour. 😂
🤣

Nothing says “I’ve moved on” like replying to a tweet to declare that you’ve moved on. So much moved on-ness energy. I’m assuming that court case will be cancelled any second because, nothing to argue about. Moved on.

• Haha
  • Heart

Georgie883

VIP Member
I dont think it can be quite compared (and I'm sure nobody did anyway), this one seems to have pretty consistent physical abuse. I still dont believe that Alice did that (with exceptions as the one Ioan mentioned obviously)
Whilst you can’t quite compare the two like for like. It does highlight the mental abuse and cohesive control that this man suffered throughout the marriage and by his own admission he said this was worse than the physical abuse he suffered as it’s more long lasting and eroded his masculinity and self esteem. If you compare to what IG has submitted which is probably the very tip of the iceberg, how she spoke to him in front of the kids, what she called him, the putting him down, belittling his appearance (knowing as an actor this is more important than say other run of the mill jobs.) The threats used when he wanted to leave. All of this is mental abuse and control. It must have been beyond awful for IG.

What made me shudder at the time was the bathroom door off it’s hinges and if you zoomed in you could see what looked like dents all over the door. Like someone had taken refuge in there and someone else had tried to batter the door in (my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Mad Betty

VIP Member
The way that man talks about women is so disgusting. Calling a woman a "high profile" is dehumanizing. Any man that targets women he sees as victims and works this hard to attach himself to them is a predator, IMO.

This is not what healthy, meaningful support looks like. This is opportunism at its finest.

The way he writes about IG and Johnny Depp before him leads me to the conclusion that he is a true misandrist.

What a repellent little man.

• Heart
  • Sick

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
We are not seeing a "kinder, gentler" side to Alice supporting Ioan over the cancellation of Harrow.
Anyone remember the stories of her continually calling and screaming at him, producers etc, during filming and especially insisting he be sent home during COVID lockdown thus shutting down production?

While I'm sure there are many factors to cancelling a series - what we are seeing is a woman trying to show that SHE did not try to prevent her husband making a living. Same thing she did during the Reunion. All of which Ioan has proof of.

• Heart

AstaLaVistaMista

There's no way on earth she will ever be leaving LA. The whole reason for all of this craziness isn't because she loves Ioan so much. It's because she wants to keep hold of the life she had there (on a lidl budget) She can't accept that she can't afford to live that lifestyle any more and Ioan can't afford to keep her in that lifestyle. He can't afford to keep himself in that lifestyle but what he can afford is to keep Alice and the girls fed and clothed and supported financially, she needs to accept that that simply needs to happen in a smaller property but she's never leaving there. If she can't afford a home in the zip code she wants, she'll leech off someone who can just to stay there.

Things could have been so different. This has to be affecting Ioan mentally and he's probably not been at his best to put himself out there for roles. He fell out of love, it's not a crime. It could have been a straightforward divorce. Ioan may have put himself into work, Alice would be happily receiving spousal and child support arranged between themselves and may have even been the possibility that between them both there could have been a way for her and the girls to stay in the house.

Its like she built a bonfire of everything in her life and threw a rocket under it out of pure spite and by the time she actually realised that this is really happening and her abuse and toddler tantrums weren't enticing Ioan back to the garage it was too late. I don't think she ever expected him to fight back and keep evidence. Shit out of luck Alice cos he isn't just grey rocking u. He's also fighting back and showing that women can also be abusive and should be treated exactly the same as if it was a man

Edited for stooopid spellings

Last edited:
  • Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
8DDBA5A9-CEC8-47B5-8E6B-B02C3D70A608.jpeg
Is that Andrea saying Alice must aTone? She’s been aToning for a long time and I expect she’ll start aToning a whole lot harder now. But she’ll have to keep realTone off the account. He’s thick as mince.

• Haha