Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Her original response…

A063611D-9083-4916-836C-9AC68E51243F.jpeg

That’s why she had to take it to her own timeline and try again. 😅 how pathetic though. She’s such a loser.

Stay in your own lane Alice, Bianca handles the questions now. It’s not your business. 💅🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

ButterTart

VIP Member
I hope the FMs continue to disparage Ms. Burkhart. I can’t wait to see how they will handle it when they get their asses handed to them for defamation. After all, it’s not like it would cost her anything to take them to court.

And Alice, “I’m alone and I’m scared”… give me a break. You are a grown woman. No one is coming to your door to do bad things to you. Just given the neighbourhood dynamics, you might want to help matters by ensuring your doors are locked, as you’ve said in the past you often forget to do this. And it would help your legal cases and clearly your mental health to get off social media completely. Otherwise, STFU. No one is trying to harm you other than YOU.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

welp

VIP Member
JFC

1.) she was not gagged, she had every chance to challenge this in court. for that particular bit she missed her chance now even
2.) We know her side from her public campaign. she even said once that people dont need to know Ioan's version because only hers is the truth
3.) 90 % of the stuff in the court papers were not hearsay but with attached proof
4.) nothing screams "I have done nothing wrong" as criminal charges
5.) STOP INSERTING YOUR KIDS INTO THE CONSEQUENCES OR YOUR WRONGDOINGS
Screenshot_20230227_031707.jpg

Screenshot_20230227-031105_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230227-032337_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230227-030947_Twitter.jpg

so much alarm over a intro of a small youtuber. imagine Ioan had done a Lorraine: Loopy would call for WW3

btw she is public again to grab Loopy's new recruits I guess

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

barre19

Chatty Member
She’s really milking being tagged in an Ioan tweet. Transparent af. She could have just ignored it like she ignores plenty of other tweets and nobody would have notice but she’s so desperate for any excuse to tweet him or about him she can’t help herself. Pathetic.

View attachment 1988234
BTW ‘moved on’ - this is her second response to the tweet because the first got no attention. 🤣 Lol.. moved on indeed.
That tweet will be screenshot and blown up to A4 size in her next court filing, with a swirly border, underneath the subheading Evidence of Respondent’s Sensible and Grown-Up Use of Social Media. The key phrases “my ex”, “respect” and “moved on” will be underlined in pink scented gel pen.

• Haha
  • Heart

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Andrea just retweeted an old message :

8274F073-4C50-4491-A5AD-96B8CE037C11.jpeg

That’s her answer to Alice et al… atone, atone, atone (pun unintentional)

• Heart
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
she's deleted twitter

can you just imagine if Ioan had done the same press tour as she did back then (which was like 100 times worse than any attacks Alice had to face)...Alice may have abused him all these years, but he has remained the stronger one

btw the video was brought to her attention by two of her minions...yet again a proof that she is not in the company of people that want her best

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Toxteth O'Grady

I can also imagine fan photographs of her hiding under IG and BW’s bed, red lipstick gleaming, whispering ‘my dolls’ heads are my life’ while she strokes a decapitated Barbie - and this being met with rapturous applause…
I’m not drunk, honestly - bad back/fibro day means that, like @mickeycat and @Lulugrace, I’m on the Good Drugs.
Thinking of you, dear @Autisteuse and of course @mickeycat , @Lulugrace and @JoJo76 .

If mAlice still has her ebay account, I found something she might like. Cheers Al.
20230223_232937.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

M33L4

VIP Member
Why are the supporters so offended we can read their Tweets and bullshit? It’s a public website you dumb fucks. It’s not like we’ve hacked into your Instagram or Amazon accounts is it?
Arseholes.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Imagine she'd just done collaborative divorce and not spent 2+ years roaring into the abyss. She'd have her settlement, new accomodation sorted and no criminal record.

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I’m so behind cos of real life but having a quick look on Twitter to see what’s up Tony’s arse and I see this hand bag and I can’t help but notice she has cellotaped the shit onto the bag?
I am not fucking kidding, zoom in on all the bits and pieces.

E8FFB2A4-2018-4173-AB6F-4DB9AB20EA4B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

SusieTCones

VIP Member
I didn't mean to cause a stir with my post. I worked for an airline and I based my reply on personal experience. ❤
---
I've been reading about Bethenny Frankel and POTS syndrome. Waiting for Alice to bust that one out.
Wait no more, my friend.

1677258210275.png

1677258259967.png

So she has it, but she doesn't have it, but she has something very nearly like it. Alice Regina, Queen of All Maladies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

welp

VIP Member
See, this is exactly the problem: Loopy when talking about Amber kept banging about her getting a TRO against Depp is proof of everything. Yet the much harder to get DVRO for Alice is irrelevant. Every ugly text message Depp send to others about Amber was proof of abuse, but Alice sending them directly to Ioan is not. It's these things that dont make Team Alice credible. And then they also expect to be followed: "you dont know the facts so dont make a judgement". neither do you, Loopy. You only know Alice's (invented) perspective, we saw the one time Alice actually responded in court Ioan immediately was able to refute all her statements, which included "evidence" that Loopy sold us as damning, and at the end of the day Ioan got his way. so nope, get off your high horse.
Screenshot_20230227-100508_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230227-101536_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230227_102910.jpg

Screenshot_20230227-103105_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230227_103322.jpg

you know when to use that evidence? in legal proceedings facepalm

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
The paid trolls still gets me.

Imagine Ioan on the dark web recruiting.

IG: ‘Need someone to sort out the ex’

Paid Troll: (Rubbing hands gleefully) ‘What do you want me to do?’

IG: ‘Screenshot what she says and comment on it’

Paid Troll: (Looking confused) ‘No harassment, threats, intimidation or bullying?’

IG: ‘No just comment on her behaviour. Give me your account details and I’ll get my mum to pay you in Bitcoin.’

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Why has she shown a cos-playing lawyer on Twitter (that she doesn’t know) evidence but none of her what three actual lawyers??

• Haha
  • Heart