Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #164 Alice in Yogurtland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it this one? Cannot see her cuffs properly. :)
No it's not it but nice one 😁

The girl has style 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve been away for less than 24 hours and I come back to 15 new pages. What has the loon done again? Good grief, can’t she just shut up?
It’s even better. A lovely You Tube lawyer is doing all the talking now. Karma in action 🍿🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It's got to feel good to not have 250 pounds of miserable wrapped around his neck like a damn life killing boa constrictor. 😍
Anyone find out where that coat is from yet? Hit me up. 😀
I love that you added fifty pounds to the chonky snake! 🤣🤣🤣😈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
he’s unhinged
He claims to be the victim of abuse but…. He dodgy AF and spends all his time trying to gaslight people and yapping on about DARVO.

I’m not sure exactly what this adds up to, but I doubt it’s a straightforward equation.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Evening all!

So, I take it Jabba is vomiting, rolling about on the floor, tits akimbo, wailing away that she has had to deactivate twitter, because a lawyer has handed her arse to her, shame 😉.
Have I missed anything?
Oh a lupaper is gonna fall on his sword, is that an euphemism 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
looks like they didnt just went to the book signing but were also invited to the party afterwards (on the right)
yhTiuPT.png

Lupine will have a new article out today with "important context" re Alice. Some bedtime reading for the insomniacs.
Andrea was already worth it alone for getting yet another comedy piece to brighten my day LOL

Speaking of which
ErHXj7Y.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Can we play Loopy bingo?
She’s now a huge Amber fan and has deleted the tweets to the contrary. Ioan had an affair (in a no-fault state so it’s irrelevant) and they can’t prove it but will say they can at a future date. My friend of a friend’s rat in the Hyundai saw them that one time.
She’s a Varegina

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I felt I was in the room as her puffed out hand wobbled towards the delete button and she uttered the words, “as god is my witness I will tweet again” then she slide lumpingly to the ground and rolled tits akimbo until she puked.
Tits akimbo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1990469

What a manipulative witch, trying to use her daughters as a shield.

And the "I have done nothing wrong" - so why do you have a DVRO against you?

You brought this on yourself, Alice. It was fine for you to open Ioan up for ridicule and humiliation and get attention on yourself when you went on Lorraine, Australian TV and spoke to the Daily Mail, but now you can't handle scrutiny on your actions?

Hypocrite. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
She has always used her daughters as a shield, even before the divorce. See car park incident. She even forced her daughter to reply on YouTube!
---
Says the Texas Tornado 🤣🤣🤣
I see the monkeys are adopting Tone’s tactics. Threats, bullying, etc. Way to go!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She has always used her daughters as a shield, even before the divorce. See car park incident. She even forced her daughter to reply on YouTube!
---

I see the monkeys are adopting Tone’s tactics. Threats, bullying, etc. Way to go!
I’ve learned from my idol Ioan to just ignore from now on. The less oxygen we give them the better. Let them shout into the void of 2 replies and 7 likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I secretly love that some of Alice's biggest supporters use her to drive traffic to their website & make money from her drama.

It's chef's kiss perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How long before the “other side” are doxxing people because they get two likes?
This is going to be so bad. I’m cringing but I can’t look away 🫣
He means rewrite her views in Amber Heard, right? While she surreptitiously deletes the tweets.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How is Ioan friends with Mark Burnett? Or is his connection to Roma? He's worth half a billion dollars and is really into producing, at least movies and shows with religious bents usually, though. Not a bad connection to have.

Edited.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.