Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #164 Alice in Yogurtland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Besides that Alice can no longer respond to the Amber Heard bit in court...Ioan said she made her threats verbally. She cannot disprove this unless she recorded him 24/7 and neither can any "witness". If a email (as Alice implies) exists with a similar subject but different spin it strongly supports that the matter was brought up in whatever context before, thus supporting Ioan's claims.
View attachment 1990582
View attachment 1990583
Translation: Alice's previous side of her story didnt had the success we hoped for, so we are working on creating a new one. Release TBC
View attachment 1990584
awww so Loopy made an ultimatum as I thought. how the tables have turned Alice, eh?
View attachment 1990587
IRONIC
View attachment 1990588
Frontlines...FRONTLINES wahahahaha
View attachment 1990590
Loopy getting absolutely destroyed with minimum effort by a Heard supporter. Glorious
View attachment 1990591
LMAO! I think Loopy is quickly going to regret trying to make a throuple of himself, Alice and Amber. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Could someone show me or explain to me why you think the kids have spoken to Lupine or given him evidence against Ioan?

Reactions: 5
I think the connection is also nationalism. Roma comes from a nationalist stronghold, literally Free Derry. Expect her to be a Gaelic speaker and strongly into her Celtic identity and nationalist independence. Like Ioan is about his Welsh nationalism.

However whilst she grew up in a nationalist community, it was left wing. She supported Martin McGuinness who was definitely left wing.

Like you say this is all complicated. But I would say the nationalism is the big connector.
He was a terrorist for duck‘s sake.

Edited.
Fucks sake.

Reactions: 9
Oh my absolute love. That is beyond terrible. My heart really sunk reading that. Making you sleep in a position of his choosing - isn't that called stress positioning - a tactic used as torture.
I have had similar, not as bad but a bit similar. I was always quite warm, so he would put heating up full blast & sleep without clothes. He would go out drinking until all hours (when on days off/holidays) he would also go out deliberately looking to get in a physical fight. If he didn't find a fight, or sometimes even if he had he would arrive back & start 1 with me, waking me up violently & immediately launching a verbal & physical tirade 6ft 7 inches, built like brick s**t house - sometimes twice a day gym goer vs me at 5ft 3 ish inches.
I didn't report any of it, as I was well warned of family repercussions. Also he warned if he lost his job (he works with children in secure care) I would more than suffer.
I like to think these people WILL face consequences at some point.
Bless you, Tilly. These awful, awful people. I’m so glad you’re safely out of it and away from that utter monster. So much love to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
IF it’s the real bro then all this drama/stress/agro really isn’t doing his health any favours. I hope it’s all Alice, but unfortunately agree with those of you who think there are 2 distinct voices within his tweets.

Reactions: 16
I just can't get over the reaction to an introductory video.

Tone Broke should take note next time he alludes to a virtual bomb.

images (1).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did he say this in the last day or 2? I don’t remember seeing it but I am having to skim a lot atm.
A while ago. But he claimed it. I don’t know if he was face saving and made it up. Or if she just created the statements. It’s a theme of hers that they have said it isn’t true but the statement cannot be used.

Reactions: 11
And he'll claim 'it's just a flesh wound'!
---
Loopy has no idea what DARVO is.
I think LooPaper definitely has DARVO and Davros cofused. He has to. Right...right?

He doesn't need to. His mum does all the shopping while he is on the frontline, steering his movement up tit creek.
Yeah... up tit creek without a paddle in his toy dinghy and tin foil armour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The wolf boy posted his response and, uh, evidence that he promised would reveal all. It is mostly about him convincing AE of the truth of Amber? Oh and “context” about the texts/emails.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has 30 days, like each and every time she has deleted her Twitter account. So far she has always returned.
She will never shut it down. She would lose all those followers and that blue check. A judge needs to forcer her off SM completely. She seriously needs rehab for it.

• Heart
Klaxon Alert 🚨

Loopy has responded ‘officially’

Prepare to be amazed, astounded and GOBSMACKED!

ETA - JFC, I’ve now read it all and I don’t even know where to start!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So Lupine’s defense of Alice is that she hasn’t managed to carry out any of the threats she made in her emails to him? All that says is she’s flat-out incompetent.

• Haha
TLDR re Loopy:
Allegation 1-(80% of word salad) is how Alice was so Darvoed she couldn’t see the darvo for the darvos. That is why she was blind to Ambers abuse, because she herself was so Darvoed. Loopy mansplained it to Big Al and she can fully see the darvo now and that explains that. Loving the backpedaling and devotion to save the Amber folk.

Allegation 2-(15% of the word salad) is how she didn’t say disgusting things about MS and it’s direct effect on I and B. She was just unable to understand how IG left her for being sick and then used a sick person for cover.

Allegation 3-(5% word salad) is that she was hurt and I’ve covered all this before. Then he proceeds to link all his other crap articles on Alice.

Hey Loopy…you like birds? 🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
will start new thread in few minutes - just now back home...
Oh, I just started it:

ETA: Was writing an explanation that I could no longer wait and just made a new thread and then got notice of your post, so discarded the explanation and tried to respond as quickly as possible. :)

Does it mean we have now several new threads?
I saw you edited your post just now and added a link to a new thread...?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Lol quite.

Loopy: She is a warm and kind person as you say. I know the narrative of her truth and I am confident it will stand up to scrutiny.

"Narrative of her truth" not the actual truth then, lol.

Loopy: I am confident that time will vindicate me in my stance.

Nope. You will just move on to some other hopeless cause and pretend this tit show didn't happen.

Loopy: It will not be that long a wait.

LOL 2 bleeping years and we are still waiting...

Loopy: In the meantime stop sniping at the people I am trying to protect. Please.

I think you'll find IG is the one who provides for Alice and the kids. Fuckwit.

Loopy: Amber supporters. Follow @AliceEvansGruff so she can approve the requests if you are not following her already please? I rarely ask for anything from this movement but Alice needs you and I need you. I am not going to let them do to Alice what they did to Amber.

Just as she deactivates...

Loopy: Alice will not be gone long. She is in a good place.

Crapping herself? Hope she made the loo in time...

Loopy: I want the movement to be assured that I am certain, that the evidence of which I am very aware exists, will answer all questions and concerns about the situation with @AliceEvansGruff . If that is not so then I will fall on my sword as an activist.

Yawn. You will just move on to some other hopeless cause and pretend this tit show didn't happen.

Loopy: I willingly tie my fate into with that of Alice Evans. If Alice falls, I fall with her.

Yawn. See above.

Loopy: There are posts and emails and texts that do not paint Alice in the best light.

No tit Sherlock. A stopped clock is right twice a day...

Loopy: I am putting up my reputation for being able to determine truth on the line.

Your what? Pompous windbag twit backs the wrong horse everytime. With 'friends' like this mAlice doesn't need enemies.
I do love your commentaries, @Bridgeofsighs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The way that man talks about women is so disgusting. Calling a woman a "high profile" is dehumanizing. Any man that targets women he sees as victims and works this hard to attach himself to them is a predator, IMO.

This is not what healthy, meaningful support looks like. This is opportunism at its finest.

The way he writes about IG and Johnny Depp before him leads me to the conclusion that he is a true misandrist.

What a repellent little man.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.