Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #164 Alice in Yogurtland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnā€™t she say years ago that Luperv is the one who made her realise Ioan is a narc or coercive or something like that? If she genuinely listens to him donā€™t try telling me she isnā€™t thick!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Didnā€™t she say years ago that Luperv is the one who made her realise Ioan is a narc or coercive or something like that? If she genuinely listens to him donā€™t try telling me she isnā€™t thick!
considering that she gave up supporting Depp in order to stay friends with him (it's clearly what he implied last night) you could say that she is more willing to do compromisses for a dude she never met & that has given her life ruining "advice" than she was for her husband.

Let that sink.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
You have shown such strength, love and care for your children. I have so much respect and admiration for you navigating such a horrible and difficult time, a double betrayal, with such grace. Just know that you have protected and helped your children and it will stand them in good stead as they navigate their future, and form new relationships as they grow. i wish you all the peace and happiness in the world šŸ’–
Thank you for your beautiful reply! It hasnā€™t been an easy few years but hopefully when theyā€™re adults and look back, my children will know that I did my best for them. Your lovely message means a lot šŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How is Ioan friends with Mark Burnett? Or is his connection to Roma? He's worth half a billion dollars and is really into producing, at least movies and shows with religious bents usually, though. Not a bad connection to have.

Edited.
I don't know who they are, but weren't Ioan and Bianca at their Christmas party too? Seems like quite good friends?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lupine tweets all these people with a Call to Action. They show up and say, yeah we looked at this case and like the judge ruled she is guilty of DV.

Loopy replies, how verydare you comment on this case that I asked you to comment on. I am totally objective about this friend of mine who I refer to as my Queen.
One of Loopyā€™s biggest issues is that he sees the world as black and white. Heā€™s the white knight. He alone knows the truth and everyone should agree with him. When they donā€™t agree šŸ’Æ with what he says they become the enemy, or yet another enemy he has to fight against. He canā€™t think critically, so he canā€™t accept it when others do and question his beliefs. Thereā€™s a lot of delusion in this tiny man, a lot of false illusion of grandeur. I canā€™t be angry at him. I feel sorry for him. His world must be so empty. He must be truly alone. This is not the behaviour society expects a functioning adult to have. This is why he has to live his life behind a keyboard.

Reactions: 29
See, this is exactly the problem: Loopy when talking about Amber kept banging about her getting a TRO against Depp is proof of everything. Yet the much harder to get DVRO for Alice is irrelevant. Every ugly text message Depp send to others about Amber was proof of abuse, but Alice sending them directly to Ioan is not. It's these things that dont make Team Alice credible. And then they also expect to be followed: "you dont know the facts so dont make a judgement". neither do you, Loopy. You only know Alice's (invented) perspective, we saw the one time Alice actually responded in court Ioan immediately was able to refute all her statements, which included "evidence" that Loopy sold us as damning, and at the end of the day Ioan got his way. so nope, get off your high horse.
View attachment 1990807
View attachment 1990809
View attachment 1990830
View attachment 1990835
View attachment 1990839
you know when to use that evidence? in legal proceedings facepalm
I just canā€™t with this complete noodle šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish Loo Paper would stop referring to Alice as high profile. Sheā€™s ā€œHollywood Adjacentā€ā€¦ & wonā€™t even be that for much longer!!!! šŸ¤­

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Reading Tattle this morning, and I just said to my husband "I am still trying to catch up with mAlice"

His reply?

"So are the police"!

ā™„ :LOL: ā™„
I like his take on this, heā€™s got to the nub of the matter. I just get an eye roll šŸ˜‚

• Haha
One of Loopyā€™s biggest issues is that he sees the world as black and white. Heā€™s the white knight. He alone knows the truth and everyone should agree with him. When they donā€™t agree šŸ’Æ with what he says they become the enemy, or yet another enemy he has to fight against. He canā€™t think critically, so he canā€™t accept it when others do and question his beliefs. Thereā€™s a lot of delusion in this tiny man, a lot of false illusion of grandeur. I canā€™t be angry at him. I feel sorry for him. His world must be so empty. He must be truly alone. This is not the behaviour society expects a functioning adult to have. This is why he has to live his life behind a keyboard.
I hope against hope the daughter he alluded to is either fictional or no contact

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I like how their own confirmation bias means Iā€™m currently making both sets of Twitterers cry with the exact same posts. Hey bestiesā€¦
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
As happy as I am that that witch took her Twitter account down for the right reasons, for the wrong reason, I really enjoyed her feeble attempts to defend herself to AB and then full-blown delete. She got the duck outta dodge like a fkn hero šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ioan and Roma did a Musical togetheryears ago, The Reunion was backed by MGM before Burnett left. Ioan was with Bianca in 2021 on their Xmas party. I dont know how that relationship was when he was with Alice: not only because of the religious stuff but also because of the Trump-related controversy I can imagine not that well.
They were in this film together: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buttons:_A_Christmas_Tale
I have not seen it but it seems to be a sweet feel-good story where goodness and faith in miracles will prevail.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Lupine tweets all these people with a Call to Action. They show up and say, yeah we looked at this case and like the judge ruled she is guilty of DV.

Loopy replies, how verydare you comment on this case that I asked you to comment on. I am totally objective about this friend of mine who I refer to as my Queen.

This is what I think od when I hear/ read 'how very dare you!'

Heā€™s sitting in a tin foil suit isnā€™t he??
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ thanks for that mental image. I needed that today.

Funny, I call mine ā€˜you little bastard!ā€™ or ā€˜No!ā€™ (He doesnā€™t answer to either of them, only the rattle of the Dreamies packet - and even that didnā€™t deter him from leaping on to a tray filled with dishes, pulling them down on his head and breaking the lot. Heā€™s in his Harry Enfield Kevin stage.)
Iā€™m more than a little concerned that Burkhardt seems to be on the ā€˜sideā€™ of obvious abusers (there was good reason for Deppā€™s London lawsuit to fail and be denied appeal, for example - not to mention the hideousness that is Manson). Will this end up tarring IG with the same brush?
I call mine 'You little incarnite goblin'. Usually when he gets into something he shouldn't/ has a barney with his K9 sisfur.
Sounds much like a good description of mAlice.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't know who they are, but weren't Ioan and Bianca at their Christmas party too? Seems like quite good friends?
I doubt good friends. Though, at least he has some contacts for work. Mark Burnett was head of MGM something, but he is focused on religious or spiritual-themed projects, which haven't done all that great. The Christmas party, as a poster stated back then in 2021, was probably a big party and in relation to MGM Worldwide Studios, which he was the head of. MGM International produced The Reunion I just realized. But in November Amazon bought them out and Mark Burnett exited the company.

I mean, if it brings him work, good. I'm not a fan of religious shows unless it goes back in time and isn't just some preaching show. I just wish he would go back to his roots in the U.K. and get into a really good project over there where he can shine more. I think he has a better shot and The Liar you would think would help him get more gigs. I love the T.V. shows and mini-series from across the pond. I watch them all the time on streaming sites. Some of those actors go from project to project over there in crime dramas, et cetera.

Edit. I just read back a little and see Welp already added some of this info regarding Burnett and MGM and the Christmas party.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.