Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #164 Alice in Yogurtland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness, are you saying she was…LYING?!

Fetch the smelling salts! I simply can not and will not believe it!
I'm still laughing at big Al saying who the duck is Andrea, thinking she was someone big Al could troll...er wrong 🤣...quickly deactivates twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm sorry that you had to go through this 😔.
I say that as she reads here, she should take a leaf out of your book, but she's waaaaaay past that point!
I hope you are are doing okay now 💗
Thank you! We are good now. I think the main thing that goes through my mind when I read here and compare experiences is how is Alice still going with the PA and all the craziness? She must be beyond exhausted 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How is Ioan friends with Mark Burnett? Or is his connection to Roma? He's worth half a billion dollars and is really into producing, at least movies and shows with religious bents usually, though. Not a bad connection to have.

Edited.
Amazing Grace was a religious movie and I think Yo's probably always been religious to a certain extent but like other things in his life related to Alice couldn't express it in a way that was authentic to himself. Especially since Alice is strongly and vocally an atheist.

I don't have any details on how they know each other in real life but I imagine that some kind of religious network exist in Los Angeles that he's a part of.
I privately think that's probably what helped contribute to his sobriety and his ability to get through this nightmare of a divorce.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm too lazy to find the relevant screenshot but there was something in recent days where Alice referred to Gloria as "my babysitter" and I keep chuckling to myself about how accurate that description is. Only one person needed coddling in that house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
"Ioan is the Alice of his new relationship"
Screenshot_20230227-221618_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230227-221543_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230227-221510_Instagram.jpg

Amazing Grace was a religious movie and I think Yo's probably always been religious to a certain extent but like other things in his life related to Alice couldn't express it in a way that was authentic to himself. Especially since Alice is strongly and vocally and atheist.

I don't have any details on how they know each other in real life but I imagine that some kind of religious network exist in Los Angeles that he's a part of.
I privately think that's probably what helped contribute to his sobriety and his ability to get through this nightmare of a divorce.
Ioan and Roma did a Musical togetheryears ago, The Reunion was backed by MGM before Burnett left. Ioan was with Bianca in 2021 on their Xmas party. I dont know how that relationship was when he was with Alice: not only because of the religious stuff but also because of the Trump-related controversy I can imagine not that well.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm trying to catch-up but I had more than a few sharp ones last night and I'm feeling so ill... I've know idea how people do this on a daily basis ahem AE! She's a complete balloon. I don't know anything about the trial she's following as it's not something that has been talked about in our news and apart from the Netflix documentary I'd really no absolutely nothing.

I think I'll leave catching up properly until tomorrow lol 😆

"Complete balloon" 🤣
I would know exactly where you were from without you ever revealing it haha 🙈

Hope you enjoyed your wee swall😁

Anyway Alice has jumped ship, there were too many Andreas on her tail she's fooked her goose 🦆

• Haha
"Ioan is the Alice of his new relationship"
View attachment 1992271View attachment 1992272View attachment 1992273

Ioan and Roma did a Musical togetheryears ago, The Reunion was backed by MGM before Burnett left. Ioan was with Bianca in 2021 on their Xmas party. I dont know how that relationship was when he was with Alice: not only because of the religious stuff but also because of the Trump-related controversy I can imagine not that well.
They are not my favorite people. But Hollywood relationships are complicated. But nonetheless, an excellent Hollywood contact.

Reactions: 22
Amazing Grace was a religious movie and I think Yo's probably always been religious to a certain extent but like other things in his life related to Alice couldn't express it in a way that was authentic to himself. Especially since Alice is strongly and vocally and atheist.

Roma Downey is one of the most gracious, kind, classy people to live in Hollywood. She lives her life with a lot of grace. She has a soothing personality. I should have added that she produces also and has for years. She was wealthy in her own right before Mark. She and Mark work hand in hand since getting together. She was born and raised in Derry, North Ireland, and I imagine she and Ioan both being from the U.K., although different countries, have shared sensibilities.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Alice I am sure has some evidence, it’s just this evidence doesn’t mean anything. She has replies to her messages or initiated messages from IG. The thing is that they aren’t abusive and he isn’t on the stand for abuse, she is. She chose not to defend herself which resulted in the RO, which she now cannot afford to fight. This is Loopys defence. That Alice is too poor to fight back. And that is the abuse in their eyes. It’s all they have. They don’t have any other evidence apart from this and it can’t be proven
I thought Loopy's defence was that he's totally seen loads of evidence Ioan was abusive and not Alice, and maybe he'll show us one day if we're loyal enough to Alice Regina

• Haha
Reactions: 15
omg omg this is getting better

JFC how are thousands of messages, posts and mails out of context. She is going for the "he made me do it" excuse, isnt she? :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1990696
the way Team Alice treats "the evidence" like some top secret FBI file is hilarious. how come Regina makes no use of it? :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1990697
Loopy basically being like: "why dont you trust the greatest thing since sliced bread" (some of those Amber fans are amazing)
View attachment 1990698
I sense fear: they always needed big promises to recruit trolls, but by this point you need to be beyond stupid to buy it.
Did he say he ‘steered this movement’? What? When? How? The guy is delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sont tell me, that's the same user who
Ok so I wasn't drunk when I made this post, my dog had a bit of a medical emergency and Mr Brie was howling at me to get off Tattle and help the poor mutt. Didn't realise I had posted. Don't want anyone to think I was doing a Drunk Alice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They are not my favorite people. But Hollywood relationships are complicated. But nonetheless, an excellent Hollywood contact.
I think the connection is also nationalism. Roma comes from a nationalist stronghold, literally Free Derry. Expect her to be a Gaelic speaker and strongly into her Celtic identity and nationalist independence. Like Ioan is about his Welsh nationalism.

However whilst she grew up in a nationalist community, it was left wing. She supported Martin McGuinness who was definitely left wing.

Like you say this is all complicated. But I would say the nationalism is the big connector.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm too lazy to find the relevant screenshot but there was something in recent days where Alice referred to Gloria as "my babysitter" and I keep chuckling to myself about how accurate that description is. Only one person needed coddling in that house.
Alice is really suffering from a lack of material these days. Gone are IG, Gloria and the eldest as content so she is reduced to inane political commentary, football commentary and murder trials. Her beloved bro has a similar problem - it's linking to youtube music or tit like this:

Tone: Anyone who listens to anything that Andrea Burkhart says is wasting their time. We KNOW the truth! ANd it will come out! Cheats never prosper!

The Evans siblings are boring af. Alice is still on twitter as "Tone" playing the victim ad nauseum.

Tone: Why are you kicking someone when they are down? Please don't! Just don't!

Maybe Alice Regina should stop rolling around on the floor for once? It's not very regal..

Reactions: 23
omg omg this is getting better

JFC how are thousands of messages, posts and mails out of context. She is going for the "he made me do it" excuse, isnt she? :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1990696
the way Team Alice treats "the evidence" like some top secret FBI file is hilarious. how come Regina makes no use of it? :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1990697
Loopy basically being like: "why dont you trust the greatest thing since sliced bread" (some of those Amber fans are amazing)
View attachment 1990698
I sense fear: they always needed big promises to recruit trolls, but by this point you need to be beyond stupid to buy it.
Just shut up Lupine, duck he is embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
LuPerv only appears when there’s attention to be had. Now Alice has to grovel to him and pretend she’s an Amber supporter or he won’t put one hand down his pants and the other on the keyboard for her. 🤣 What a come down.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I really get frustrated by the Twitter commenters suggesting any woman would have done the same in Alice’s position. Four years ago my then-husband emptied our bank accounts and left me for someone I considered a friend. A couple of months later, when he told our kids (then aged 9 and 11) that he had a GF and who she was, they also announced her pregnancy. Did it hurt? Yes. Did I badmouth him to my friends? Of course. But I didn’t send a single nasty message to either of them nor mention them on social media. Why would I? It would have been humiliating! I had my own private struggles and for a time took prescribed meds to get me through but no, not every woman behaves like Alice. Some of us protect our children and behave with grace.
Edited to add that I don’t believe Ioan had an affair! I just feel aggrieved that people are still defending Alice’s outrageous over reaction to a straightforward divorce and claiming it’s a normal way to behave.
You have shown such strength, love and care for your children. I have so much respect and admiration for you navigating such a horrible and difficult time, a double betrayal, with such grace. Just know that you have protected and helped your children and it will stand them in good stead as they navigate their future, and form new relationships as they grow. i wish you all the peace and happiness in the world 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Movement ? 👀
Alice wasn't long moving that's for sure 😂

Wdf is Andrea she asks , well Alice, only Karma a lawyer who is going to take your abusive gaslighting Ioan charade apart bit by bit ! Not a bit of wonder you jumped ship🙈

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.