Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #164 Alice in Yogurtland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loopy’s activism is beyond pathetic. The majority of his tweets get no interaction.

He’s spent all that time preparing his word salads and bought his blue tick and now even Tony the Lonely, who only joined to support his sister, is getting more responses.

When people are less interested in what you have to say than Tone it’s probably time to give up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Loopy’s activism is beyond pathetic. The majority of his tweets get no interaction.

He’s spent all that time preparing his word salads and bought his blue tick and now even Tony the Lonely, who only joined to support his sister, is getting more responses.

When people are less interested in what you have to say than Tone it’s probably time to give up.
He has an abuse fetish. Disgusting little twerp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He has an abuse fetish. Disgusting little twerp.
He's going to have the equivalent of being punished for smoking one cigarette by having to smoke a whole carton with Alice now.

He loves abuse and couldn't have picked a more abusive person. And he has to keep defending his abuser talisman with magic and incantations about Things That Will Be Released But Not Yet and not evidence.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He better have that sword ready and his last meal planned.

"THE MOVEMENT"

Straight out of the "How to create a cult for Dummies" book.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I have never seen Ioan happier and that's the truth !
It's got to feel good to not have 250 pounds of miserable wrapped around his neck like a damn life killing boa constrictor. 😍
Anyone find out where that coat is from yet? Hit me up. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Anyone find out where that coat is from yet? Hit me up. 😀
Is it this one? Cannot see her cuffs properly. :)

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She would still need his permission for that though.
Exactly! Ioan now has Alice’s balls neatly placed between his veneers!! He is slowly taking back the control she stole from him all these years 👏👏.

The poor guy has been caught up in one of the ugliest divorce/custody battles of this century & yet he looks infinitely happier now than he did during his marriage! That speaks volumes to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm a gonna need the cheaper version. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think we need a section in the wiki purely to link to items that have been rocked by 🐝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lupine will have a new article out today with "important context" re Alice. Some bedtime reading for the insomniacs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Saying " show yourself" to someone whose twitter is literally her name and photo 🤣🤣 What else do u want her to show Tiny Tone, passport? birth certificate?
Bank account deets and social security number 😏

Well I still have about 10 pages to catch up, going through my snax at an incredible rate, I’m really hoping the next plot twist is Loopy dumped out of the Amber Support Squad (ASS)!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve been away for less than 24 hours and I come back to 15 new pages. What has the loon done again? Good grief, can’t she just shut up?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.