Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #164 Alice in Yogurtland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title: Her medical history is longer than her filmography
Shamelessly bumping this 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Besides that Alice can no longer respond to the Amber Heard bit in court...Ioan said she made her threats verbally. She cannot disprove this unless she recorded him 24/7 and neither can any "witness". If a email (as Alice implies) exists with a similar subject but different spin it strongly supports that the matter was brought up in whatever context before, thus supporting Ioan's claims.
View attachment 1990582
View attachment 1990583
Translation: Alice's previous side of her story didnt had the success we hoped for, so we are working on creating a new one. Release TBC
View attachment 1990584
awww so Loopy made an ultimatum as I thought. how the tables have turned Alice, eh?
View attachment 1990587
IRONIC
View attachment 1990588
Frontlines...FRONTLINES wahahahaha
View attachment 1990590
Loopy getting absolutely destroyed with minimum effort by a Heard supporter. Glorious
View attachment 1990591
I am so sick of these words "it will all come out", "Alice will prove it". Alice has her chance and she used it to blabber on about what a wonderful wife she was. These people are fools.

Reactions: 31
I am so sick of these words "it will all come out", "Alice will prove it". Alice has her chance and she used it to blabber on about what a wonderful wife she was. These people are fools.
Put up or shut up, right?

Reactions: 26
Exactly this! How much more opportunity does she/they/he need to unveil this abundance of top secret evidence. I mean what is she actually waiting for before everything is revealed ? I.e. Bullshit.

Also how is that court of public opinion coming along Loo-Paper?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Exactly this! How much more opportunity does she/they/he need to unveil this abundance of top secret evidence. I mean what is she actually waiting for before everything is revealed ? I.e. Bullshit.

Also how is that court of public opinion coming along Loo-Paper?
Loo-paper 😂😂😂

Surely if you had any evidence you’d submit it to prevent the DVRO in the first place?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That's what I thought. The CPS would argue it's a waste of taxpayers money to try do that. They already use that excuse far too frequently but in this case it's justified. She's hardly Julian Assange (who still hasn't been extradited and hopefully won't be.)
---

Unlike Tone, she has a different 'voice' to AE. I think Becky is a paid troll or a bit simple. How does one recruit a troll btw? Welp, is there a website?
---

Except he doesn't have much. Granted she could live off his child support but she won't be getting much else. In 9 years time, she won't be getting child support either. Then what? She won't work and the benefits system is a lot better in the UK.

Also, IG needs to think about a move to the UK for his career if nothing else. In this video he talks about how much harder getting work is in LA. So why is he still there?

AE: They're not even convinced that you can act.

LOL they're not wrong. She keeps jumping in when he's asked a question too.
I think Alice plans to put as much distance between them to scupper the 50/50 parenting she alluded to moving somewhere like Alberquerque on twitter not so long ago.
---
Right? What is she waiting for??
She's been gagged silly 💅🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I said something similar up thread in a reply to @ButterTart. If I was Alice, I would be shitting myself over this. Criminal charges are serious yet she continues to duck around with no thought of consequences. She is obviously not listening to advice - from her lawyers or friends (real and imaginary).
Buck up Alice, you can't threaten your way out of this one, and you certainly can't charm your way out either.
She should be worried. Playing nice online for 20 minutes doesn't absolve her of anything. None of what has been insinuated as reasons for her behaviour are actual legal defences. Not "being provoked." Not calling an affair emotional abuse. Not the "they're only words!" excuse. And a court/judge will not accept her BS that she has been gagged and so has been prohibited from telling her side of the story.

Court is the only place she should be telling her story and she has willingly opted out three or more times now. None of which times, by the way, did she need a lawyer with her so there goes the argument that she claims she couldn't afford it.

Judges don't appreciate bullshit or defendants wasting the court's time. And LA family court judges have seen it ALL. Alice is not special and won't be treated specially.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Throw in a bit of vomiting and shaking for good measure.
Well you know the latest round on SM acting has been well scripted and executed by Dame Alice. I’m not sure how many of her followers were in on it, some seemed to be ad-libbing. Poor old Loopy could not follow through with his Atticus Finch (as originally played by Gregory Peck who played the original Hornblower).

I felt I was in the room as her puffed out hand wobbled towards the delete button and she uttered the words, “as god is my witness I will tweet again” then she slide lumpingly to the ground and rolled tits akimbo until she puked.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
i have high confidence in Alice's case given that the minions she constantly DMs with dont even get the basic facts right (over and over again). Alice is allowed to message him about the kids, all court orders state so, she just has to do it over the appropriate platform and without getting hostile which is incapable to.
Screenshot_20230227_190339_Twitter.jpg

Abuser logic 101: two wrongs (stealing money, witholding kids) makes a right
Screenshot_20230227_191807_Twitter.jpg

the big issue of Alice's stans is that they take all her randem twitter statements as facts. She has claimed of having moved on for two years now. Facts suggest otherwise
Screenshot_20230227_192002_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Finally caught up. Can we just all agree she now knows who Andrea Burkhart is…… 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Well you know the latest round on SM acting has been well scripted and executed by Dame Alice. I’m not sure how many of her followers were in on it, some seemed to be ad-libbing. Poor old Loopy could not follow through with his Atticus Finch (as originally played by Gregory Peck who played the original Hornblower).

I felt I was in the room as her puffed out hand wobbled towards the delete button and she uttered the words, “as god is my witness I will tweet again” then she slide lumpingly to the ground and rolled tits akimbo until she puked.
"Tits akimbo"

Aaaaahhhh, thank you for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Prius Rat and I had to ask our Mum @M33L4 to move up our PTSD therapy this week because we are finding ourselves very "triggered" by The Penis Fish fake lawyer telling us what we can say and feel on a public forum.

For those that don't know, Prius Rat and I fled the country into witness protection because giant teletubbies the size of Texas were attempting to find us and silence our story. I promise you it will all come out at some future unspecified date. And we will tell our story.

In the meantime, our new Mum kindly took us in and we are currently shaking, crying and throwing up huddled under blankets in our very comfortable basement.

It will all come out. At some future unspecified date.

xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.