Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
“No. I’ve been alone in a gym with just one man many times.”

Oh, enough, Alice. 😒

1. There are usually personal trainers and other gym staff walking around everywhere. I presume it’s pretty fuckin rare that a man would physically try something with a woman (and HER, of all people). Like, it’s a gym—it’s a public place. And I HIGHLY doubt a man would physically touch her when there are BIG, MUSCULAR gym staff around the place lol.

2. If the guy is indeed, what I like to call, “touching with his eyes,” then unfortunately there’s usually little that can be done about getting him to stop, aside from notifying gym staff if it gets too intense/uncomfortable/persistent.

3. BUT, she can always hop on a Muslim clothing website and pick out some modest gym-wear—it’s primarily just clothing that covers more parts of the body. Instead of short-sleeved shirts, you got long-sleeved shirts. Instead of “athletic booty shorts,” as I call them lol, you got the typical long leggings that non-Muslims already wear. Instead of a jacket/sweater that shows your hair, you got a jacket/sweater with a cool, comfy, breathable little hood (the hood is a particularly “Muslim” aspect of the garment—there’s no need to wear it if you’re fine showing your hair). And, my favorite feature: all tops are sewn just a little bit longer to completely cover your ass, so them pesky jerks who go to gyms to stare at the “personal parts” of the ladies have literally nothing to see. NO ONE cat-calls me on the street or eyeballs me in the gym because my clothing deters them.*

She’s making a big deal out of nothing. It’s “scary”—oh, hush up. You’re in a GYM, not walking home down a dark alley in a dangerous part of town without your cellphone. 😂

And I mentioned the modesty clothing above^ in case any of you ladies ever get uncomfy with being stared at and are looking for a solution. I used to run through Boston in “athletic booty shorts” and a sports bra and it was GREAT lol because no one said a word; they were pretty much always respectful. Seven years later, now that I’m home again in this trashy town full of disrespectful people (and now that I’m taking Islam more seriously), I rely on these garments to feel comfortable. All of the clothing is totally breathable and made from the same fabric as non-modest garments.

*Don’t get me wrong—I believe men should be held responsible for respecting women and their boundaries in the first place…but since that’s apparently so hard to achieve at this time, then the next best thing is to just keep ‘em from checking you out in the gym.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Poor old Alcatone - they think this is a big deal.

Alice’s celebrity status is now a two-liner in the fourth paragraph of a bitch piece by Perez Hilton and an occasional DM click bait mention when her ex walks and his girlfriend walk the dog.

I got more interaction than she and Tone do on Twitter by accidentally posting a question mark.

• Haha
  • Heart

Georgie883

VIP Member
She always has to hurt people doesn’t she. The way when she talks about the IG fan sites, she always has to add “Ioan couldn’t stand any of them’ yes, it’s deflecting isn’t it but such a horrible thing to do. I mean maybe it‘s true maybe IG was a bit of an arrogant prick back then, who knows, but why the need to get that in, when those fans are the ones that championed him in the early years. it’s because she felt slighted and jealous so she has to throw hateful things back out. You can see this has been a pattern she used for years. Imagine being that full of hate 🤢

• Heart

SC_love

Chatty Member
Love the joint posts from I & B. Regardless of anyone’s personal feelings around positivity, I think it’s clear they walk their talk. Obviously that is going to send the WeHoFlasher into a RAGE as it couldn’t be clearer that they are not allowing her to diminish the happiness they can control.

Shut your curtains tight tonight, residents of WeHo, there may be flashing the likes of which you’ve never seen before 🍑🍑🍑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

welp

VIP Member
my employer kinda knows, I told them casually ages ago about a crazy c-list actor's ex-wife going crazy about me screenshotting her abusive tweets, and then her putting a $500 bounty (lol) on me and her minions threatening to find my IP address (lol lol). Given that my job is in IT security (yet unlike a Alice minion I have not threatened to make use of this) we all had a good laugh about this. Holding people accountable and discussing their criminal behavior isnt abuse lol (Alice is obviously not near that category, but jesus christ, is Putin off-limits too then?! Sport teams?!). What is questionable is supporting an (soon convincted) abuser though, now for that I would be certainly ashamed :p
xsTWb80.png

---
No sign the house is up for sale yet and Friday is the normal day for listing. I decided to look up how long you need to be in default for house to be in foreclosure in California. Basically after 120 days,the mortgage company can start the process after that it depends on the State you live in.
I copied the following for California. Based on the court documents how long does Alice have. Also I wonder if Ioan's meltdown earlier this week was connected to this. She refer to him I think as the one I can't mention.
The California foreclosure process can last up to 200 days or longer. Day 1 is when a payment is missed; your loan is officially in default around day 90. After 180 days, you'll receive a notice of trustee sale. About 20 days later, your bank can then set the auction.Jan 10, 2023
View attachment 1967049
https://www.borowitzclark.com › ca...
Pretty sure by the end of this or next month (unless something was paid again) the process would start. they have missed several payments already.

What I wonder is if the bank would hold it off in the knowledge that a court has ordered the sale already or if it's listed already. I have no idea if they are willing to cooperate on these kind of cases

Last edited:

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I vote don’t take the bait and just ignore the tattle references. They’re going to have to do better than that if they want attention. 💅🏻

• Heart
  • Haha

Occleshaw

They are on Tattle more than we are on Tattle.
Hi Alice!
No I don't want to have sex with you. It's just the entertainment you provide, like watching a slo-mo car crash

• Haha

AstaLaVistaMista

Little Tones like

I'm going...
I'm really going...
No i promise i'm going...
I'm still going...last comment, i'm going...
Just one more little comment and i'm definitely going...

The guys only going to bed, just go man! 🤣

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
oh that is not really something new: she implied this from the beginning that people can only speak a lot about a person (obsessing) if they want to sleep with them. It's a way to discredit someones opinion, we are probably bang on on most things said here about her.

from this I conclude that she wants to sleep with Bianca and Trump :)
She's after your cock Welp because she can't stop talking about you

• Haha

Tabitha D

VIP Member
View attachment 1975730
There's so much idiocy in this tweet where to even begin?

"Dunno where the scum got this photo"

It literally has the Just Jared mark on it!! Want more? Just Google "Alice Evans wedding" you utter wet wipe.

I literally poked myself in the eye with a stick on the weekend cutting back trees in the garden, and yes it did hurt, a lot, but it was less painful than reading the tweets of these dullards.
I know we’ve seen it before, but that wedding pic is just the most depressing thing. No one looks happy at all (though it seems at least Tone can’t tear his eyes away from the blushing bride 😬). And yes it’s normal to have a drink (and a fag) at your own wedding, but at least put them down for the photos - jeez.

• Haha

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Well yes. Alice has to keep Ella sweet or she could demand to live with her father. But did she keep Ioan sweet? No. Ultimately he was more expendable than Ella is and yet she was still raging when he walked.
I don't think she ever believed Ioan would leave. I think he tried too a few times and she was always able to reel him back in, either with threats, lovebombing, promises to change, guilt tripping him about the girls. So she really believed he would stay regardless of what she did or how she treated him. He showed her otherwise which shocked her and made her realise she has to be a bit more careful with her trump card Ella.

• Heart

Diamonds60

VIP Member
Alice literally thought that the welfare check was made due to a random Twitter user complaining about her behaviour and including the LAPD in it.
So yes Alice you the very “poorly educated” did think the police were summoned via a tweet you absolute fucking door knob.
Edited to include the word fucking

35C575A5-87A1-4D71-B9D7-83730BA7A222.jpeg

---
And she's off ladies and gentlemen! Insulting the legal team for being lazy.

hey Alice, you know who didn't find it embarrassing?

The court who took it as evidence and threw a DVRO your way. Astonishing!

Our Alice, tirelessly tweeting hundreds of times, never waivers, never wearies, never fails like Elkins Kalt. View attachment 1978411
Alice is trying to get Anne offside with Ioan. Unfortunately I can’t see Anne liking what Alice has done and it’s never a good idea to piss off get a big legal corporation Alice.
---
Alice is actually trying to manipulate Anne. Interesting

AD9C919F-0D4C-49DF-A0C9-EDA3B2564C56.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow