Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gilbert

Alice won’t be at the convention in August. She’ll have fallen out with someone involved by then and won’t be able to do it because ‘no one had her back’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Old Soak

VIP Member
I’m laughing about how discussing an actual dirty fingernail is grounds for legal action. I’m sure I’ve asked this before but are the Evans parents related to each other? First cousins? Would explain a lot of this.

• Haha

Old Soak

VIP Member
I’m still catching up, family, but that little chit-chat that was exchanged about that woman’s coochie was SO out of pocket, SO fuckin childish, and indescribably repulsive. I was eating and I had to set down my plate, I was so disgusted.

Alice has done some out-of-this-world obnoxious, harmful, threatening, and cruel things in the cyber-sphere but for some reason this rings as some of the most despicable, astoundingly immature behavior I have witnessed from her.

Regardless of the state of this person’s vagina (that ain’t my business), vaginas are already taboo facets of peoples bodies; they’re already blasted enough for their features, and they’re already punchlines of sick jokes.

In this house we empower people who have vaginas, ESPECIALLY if we have one ourselves—we don’t make utterly REVOLTING remarks about other people’s. Grow the fuck up, Alice, and don’t EVER be surprised the day your children find your tweets and frantically scream for a puke bucket.

Disgusting as fuck. I’m fuming.
She doesn’t have the intellect to successfully argue valid points or to even throw out a sick burn. The only go tos for her are the old “small dick, whore, fat, pedalo, can’t get it up, pussy, no balls, smelly vadge” crap. This is why she hates us. She wants to be like us but also be admired by us and it frustrates the fuck outta her. She is the most basic of basic bitches and the only interesting thing about her is this divorce.

• Heart
  • Haha

barre19

Chatty Member
WELP IS A MAN!
C537CFDB-AE59-41C4-AC4C-0B240D1E140F.gif

And we’re all obsessed with her. Oh no, we have been ~discovered~! Alice love, you’re not my obsession. You’re my entertainment. You’re a slow motion human car crash. I browse these threads in my spare moments, like when I’m feeding the baby, or waiting for the dryer to finish, or sitting outside big kid’s room while she gets dressed. Then I put my phone back in my pocket and live my life, feeling eternally grateful that I don’t have anyone as selfish, entitled, vindictiand unhinged as you to contend with on a daily basis.

Ah, but we’re all obsessed with her. Because we’re people with different opinions (that are based in reality)

Tedious old trout 😴

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
France is Alice's.
And now angels. That's Alice's word.
How dare she....
Alice won't like this

• Haha

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
I just can’t get my head round why Alice actually gives a flying fuck about tattle?! We are nobody, nothing, irrelevant right? If these posts were on other sites, tagging it @-ing her I’d get it. She has to seek this out. Hasn’t she got enough to do then look at this? I can barely keep up with it and I only follow two or three threads a few times a week! (Usually when I can’t sleep or something) and I’m not a single parent with god knows how many court cases going on?!?!
Why. Does. She. Give. A. Fuck. About. Us.

Wait, she said she doesn’t GAF about us?? Sure seems like it!!! Idiot.

welp

VIP Member
Tony drinks a lot of liquid for someone on dialysis. Even his food has a lot of liquid in it, see the pot noodles. A close family member was on dialysis for many years and there’s no way she could have had the diet he has.

And how did get Janna the cunt get from the obvious revulsion and distain for her in our posts, to we all want to sleep with her? She is a very strange woman. Genuinely, what mental gymnastics did she do to end up with that as her summary of us.
oh that is not really something new: she implied this from the beginning that people can only speak a lot about a person (obsessing) if they want to sleep with them. It's a way to discredit someones opinion, we are probably bang on on most things said here about her.

from this I conclude that she wants to sleep with Bianca and Trump :)

• Haha
Reactions: 38

lulooo

VIP Member
Alice literally thought that the welfare check was made due to a random Twitter user complaining about her behaviour and including the LAPD in it.
So yes Alice you the very “poorly educated” did think the police were summoned via a tweet you absolute fucking door knob.
Edited to include the word fucking

View attachment 1978414
---

Alice is trying to get Anne offside with Ioan. Unfortunately I can’t see Anne liking what Alice has done and it’s never a good idea to piss off get a big legal corporation Alice.
---
Alice is actually trying to manipulate Anne. Interesting

View attachment 1978428
He’s back to being “my husband” in her addled mind rather than her “ex husband” then. I believe that she’d have him back in a heartbeat, living in the garage of course, as her prized possession as if the past couple of years never happened. Poor Ioan, how did he live with that crazy monster?

The Abuser will be going off on one once she realises the new photo of them both is online in the Fail, with an article favourable to them, and depicting her as the crazy ex wife with criminal charges against her for breaking the DVRO. Earthquake in WeHo from their resident flasher

• Haha
  • Heart

whirlingbutterflies

I‘m just stunned at this puerile sniggering about someone’s vagina. I just can’t believe that adults spend their time posting this utter shite. It’s cringeworthy.

Alice’s levels of projection are unreal. Every single thing she accuses other people of, apply to her (probably including unwashed nether regions).

She’s literally describing herself every time she rants about someone else. The delusion is insane.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
I would have thought the mere mention of the word "angel" brings him out in a cold sweat....

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
I’m willing to bet my troll-money Alice doesn’t even take her. It’ll be a treat from another parent.
---
It is absolutely abhorrent to throw the pedalo tag about. Genuine victims of SA don’t speak like that. She’s an absolute cunt.

• Heart

SynthGirl

VIP Member
Wait, wait, wait...i have the exact time and date that Ioan got the ick. 01/08/18 @7pm precisely 🤣🤣

View attachment 1972721
Say what? I thought she had a perfect marriage. Right, Alice? He was her soulmate and best friend. All of their friends thought so too. They couldn't believe he left. Alice was blindsided. Right, Alice?

in 2018 she posts that, essentially, her marriage is not a happy one, that her husband ignored her, and didn't notice her anymore, so she joined Twitter as a last-ditch effort to get his attention and it failed.

She forgets all of her tweets. Receipts, Alice. Tattlers have the receipts.

• Heart

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
And she's off ladies and gentlemen! Insulting the legal team for being lazy.

hey Alice, you know who didn't find it embarrassing?

The court who took it as evidence and threw a DVRO your way. Astonishing!

Our Alice, tirelessly tweeting hundreds of times, never waivers, never wearies, never fails like Elkins Kalt.
Screenshot_20230221-230305~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Can’t believe that despite all his efforts defending his sister and fighting off imaginary trolls, Tone still does not understand how Twitter works.

If you post a picture on your public account people will comment on it, some of those comments will probably be negative.

If you copy the people you consider trolls in to your tweets and replies you are creating drama and escalating the problem.

His behaviour is beyond stupid.

M33L4

VIP Member
What I don’t understand is why is it okay for Alice and her 4/5 sickofans to go after Ioan and Bianca constantly and believe her narrative, but the opposite isn’t true? Who cares if we believe the evidenced court documents or the video transcripts submitted by her own daughters? Does Ioan have a DVRO preventing him from talking about it? Nope…

• Heart

hermionegrangerrrr

Hey Alice 👋 I have Tourette’s and I’m preeetty sure I’m still a better and kinder human being than you. But I don’t agree with you so I must not be a real person, right? That’s the only explanation.

• Heart
  • Haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I think/hope Ioan’s lawyers did put one from tattle. It makes the point beautifully that everything she puts online is spread across the internet and remains in the public domain forever. She knows it goes to tattle and other sites to become fodder. Hell, she plugs this place relentlessly to make sure there’s an audience for it here. They need to list how many times she mentions tattle in her tweets and how many times Ioan does. Then we’ll see which one is promoting the gossip.

Last edited:
  • Heart

hermionegrangerrrr

She talks about Elsie like she’s three years old.. I would be mortified
---
Have you guys noticed that almost all of us here have a narcissistic and abusive relative and that’s kind of why we notice it in Alice?

• Heart

BessieNessie

VIP Member
She’s not seriously going to go into court and start blabbering on about her pointless Twitter spats is she?

Ioan - Yes mi lord i have a Twitter account but I consider Twitter to be a colosal waste of time with no benefit so I rarely use it.

Alice - I use it day and night. I have midnight spats with anonymous accounts that are insane and dangerous and my daughters are terrified they will come to the house. DON’T YOU SEE??I have NO CHOICE!!!

I mean how is that supposed to go. Ioan currently averages one social media post a year. She’ll be showing her entire ass to the judge (hopefully just figuratively for a change).

• Haha
  • Heart

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Isn’t it ironic that Alice is outraged at all the interest in her and her divorce. I mean isn’t she the one who publicised her anguish and stated that she wanted it talked about. To the point where even if you didn’t know who the fuck she was you ended up clicking on the story. It’s not our fault we seen through her. It wasn’t difficult. She has tried many times to get control of the narrative but truth and rationality are winning out. Her behaviour is simply that of a nasty, vindictive, foul mouthed, lazy and entitled charlatan. It is obvious to see.

Why do I keep watching and commenting. Well watching her fall (jump) from an exceptionally low state of grace and keep falling (jumping) is compelling. Just so you can say on a daily basis “no she’s still going” whilst she grabs all the heavy weights (DVRO, convictions, etc) she can on her way down to accelerate her fall.