Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #163 We just watched Jabba the Chunk get destroyed by a droid. Best Star Wars yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @wrongshoes for the winning thread title (swear word changed though)

• Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
  • Keep it on Tattle.
  • When posting 10+ images, please put behind a spoiler.
  • Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
  • Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...h-and-bear-no-resemblance-to-the-truth.37289/

Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Spoiler: Abuse Support links & Info on Narc Abuse, Parental Alienation, & other
===============================
Words from @Mad Betty: 🌹

1660700230071.png

===============================
When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls: 🌹

1656777334565.png

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I love that they think they can ruffle @welp - who has moderated a Discord server* - by some middle-aged immature name-calling on twitter. LOL forever.

*if you have never been on a particularly busy Discord server then lucky you. Because the drama is off the scale.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Alice's account is public again lol
It's hilarious that she's constantly complaining about being attacked by trolls & abusive comments to her yet the most basic thing to stop this would be to keep her account private and not reply to comments she doesn't agree with yet Al does the complete opposite.

It's kind of like she likes the attention isn't it but that can't be true can it, not poor Alice πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Aww bless, the people who could actually see her tweets are getting bored of her so she needs to wind up more people and then whine about "the trolls, the trolls" to try and ensure she's still being talked about on Twitter.
---
It's because she wants to engage with people who don't follow her. She wasn't getting enough interaction on her feed.
Jinx πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 30
It's because she wants to engage with people who don't follow her. She wasn't getting enough interaction on her feed.
she also wants more trolls to interact with, so that she can play victim. you could see that she was bitterly disappointed that only R2D2 was taking the bait
phEYBoY.png

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I'm not sure I want to see it anymore. Might have to bleach my eyes! πŸ€ͺ
I know, I can only barely cope with the screen grabs on here, never mind the whole stupid thing! And even on here I sometimes just have to scroll past very quickly because I'm so embarrassed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm still blocked 🀣
That should be a KiteMark
---
she also wants more trolls to interact with, so that she can play victim. you could see that she was bitterly disappointed that only R2D2 was taking the bait
View attachment 1966930
She also needs to add a new hottie 🀒 to her stable of admirers.

She might also be looking for a DM splash and we can expect her to make an outrageous claim to get in the side bar of shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.