Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
No wonder he left her. Good grief, she's so hateful and disgusting. Who says this stuff? And a mother of girls, no less. I can't get my head around it.

Why would any man want to stay with a women in her 50's who acts like a basic low rent school yard bully and on Twitter to the masses?

He must be praying to all the Gods right now and thanking them all for his freedom. Sweet mother of chipmunks.

🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Mad Betty

VIP Member
A mother focused on safety does not fixate on the words pervert and pedophile (pedalo) and recklessly call people both things far too often on her Twitter and then immediately post a very sweet photo of her beautiful young daughter on that same platform. I find that deeply disturbing, especially when said person has very questionable men posting comments to her on the very same platform and often actually engages them, despite clear red flags.

I hope the father files to have her blocked from ever sharing photos of their underage age children on her SM again. Because children must be kept safe at all cost. There are far too many dangers to children on the internet. And when your address is public I think you have to be extra careful, yes?

ETA: Adults can make the decision to broadcast their lives and accept any risk associated with that choice. Children are not equipped to do the same and must rely on their parents to keep them safe.

And that is most definitely my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

whirlingbutterflies

Hi Alice

I‘m not on Twitter and have never felt the need to “desperately“ look at your account. The screenshots here are enough to know that it would be a sad waste of time. Why is posting such drivel so important to you?

The reason I post about you, and probably many others on here do, is that you are quite a fascinating study, due to the combination of utter vileness, stupidity, immaturity, hypocrisy and self-entitlement that you display.

Reactions: 58

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Always amused when a has been, supposed celebrity suggests those who point out their faults and bad choices are jealous haters.

So Alice which of the following do you think we are most jealous of:

Your professional and financial success
Your glamorous life and great sartorial choices
Your brilliant parenting and being a great role to your children
Your happy marriage and great relationships
Your supportive network of family and friends
Your healthy lifestyle and great physical shape
Your grace, strength and dignity
Your kind spirit, generosity and philanthropy
The respect and love you command from people around you
Your lovely home and pool
Your moral compass, self-control and reputation

Answers on an SAE to Turd HQ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

AstaLaVistaMista

That Bianca

She stole Ioan
She stole France, the whole country France
She stole WeHo
She stole vegan food
She stole Wales
She stole mamma & pappa Gruffudd
She stole illness's
She stole 7 inch
She stole the red carpet
And now, NOW SHE STOLE THE WORD ANGEL!

I don't know what to say, she's so naughty...😁😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I remember being a Mom on Sundays. Alice must be so busy today making sure homework and projects are done. Cooking a Sunday dinner. Maybe a walk in the park. Catching up on groceries and supplies. The last minute laundry ... calling people pedos, perverts, being disgusting about a woman's vagina so her daughter can read it and claiming she too, was almost raped in a gym. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

welp

VIP Member
It's because she wants to engage with people who don't follow her. She wasn't getting enough interaction on her feed.
she also wants more trolls to interact with, so that she can play victim. you could see that she was bitterly disappointed that only R2D2 was taking the bait
phEYBoY.png

• Haha
Reactions: 53

sierraromeo

Just popping in to note with horror that The Abuser has just told the entire internet where her daughters are every Sunday. Mine is Big E’s age and I’m not a public figure and I would NEVER; even on my private social media that isn’t accessible to strangers I don’t do locations. And this is off the back of a) an unauthorised video of Ella on the internet, and b) Alice claiming ‘stalkers’. This is not the behaviour of a mother. We don’t do this. We protect our children. I’m starting to understand why she needed Gloria for so many years, she isn’t actually responsible with those girls at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
The first time I saw Alice abusing people on Twitter years ago - I had to look up why the hell she was a blue check. 🤭

Then I started seeing her abuse her STBX and I had to look Ioan up. My abusive marriage PTSD spidey senses were triggered. 😩 Then Alice sent me here after the reveal picture of B and I.

I stay because I am very invested in seeing an abuser get their comeuppance.

True story.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

NarcRage

VIP Member
Alice Evans. Middle aged middle schooler.
Accusing someone who criticises her of having a smelly fanny.
She's that sophisticated.
---

• Haha
Reactions: 51

ButterTart

VIP Member
Fuck me. Will someone please put together the stats of how many times Alice has 'shut down' SM, re-appeared, changed to private, then changed to public and repeated? Just clear evidence of her pattern of inability to control self-damaging patterns of behaviour. I am sure Anne Kiley has all the receipts as Alice has basically providing her with all the material she needs to support the 50/50 custody case. But having said that, the sad thing is it's unlikely to work in Ioan's favour if the girls refuse to go to him. It is just bloody awful and unlikely to end well for Ioan given the solid 2 years of alienation suffered by the girls. I know all us Tattlers want justice, but think we need to steel ourselves for the reality of the situation. The judge is unlikely to strip child support in the rebuttal presumption as there are many factors he/she needs to take into account, primary being the best for the girls - to take the girls away from a mother who has had majority custody for most of their lives is unlikely as is allowing the girls to live in poverty because Alice cannot/will not get a job to provide the same standard of living as Ioan is incredibly slim, even with a DVRO. Neither is it likely the Judge will force Ella to go to Ioan given her constant 'run-aways'. To the Judge this will be a deeply nuanced case and the bottom line judgement is likely to be neither fair nor just as far as we or Ioan is concerned.
It's not child support that would be stripped if she is convicted of violating the restraining order; it's spousal support.

If 50/50 custody is awarded, Alice would be entitled to about 15% of the difference between their incomes. But if convicted, she would have to overcome the rebuttal presumption to get even that much. And yes, a child under the age of 18 can indeed be forced to spend time with a parent. She hasn't actually run away anywhere other than deciding to leave the visitations. Walking five blocks does not count as running away.

To get even 50% custody, she would have to demonstrate it's in the best interests of the children. She spends all day in bed, abuses alcohol and pills, has apparently abused the girls as well to the point they videotaped it, and apparently is interfering in their schooling by not enrolling the oldest somewhere. I don't see much there that is in their best interests.

I'm not as pessimistic as you are about Ioan's chances in court.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

welp

VIP Member
while Alice freaks out with her troll pack like a 12 year old on twitter Ioan and Bianca enjoy the view from The Getty Center. What a contrast
Screenshot_20230219_210915_Instagram.jpg

Gotta say these twitter users got serious stamina to keep this shit going. It’s all bloody awful to read.
right? I get exhausted just reading it. Imagine coming up with all this vile stuff, how do they find the energy for a real life? 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 50