Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AstaLaVistaMista

Alice's account is public again lol
It's hilarious that she's constantly complaining about being attacked by trolls & abusive comments to her yet the most basic thing to stop this would be to keep her account private and not reply to comments she doesn't agree with yet Al does the complete opposite.

It's kind of like she likes the attention isn't it but that can't be true can it, not poor Alice 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37

welp

VIP Member
Yes, Alice, that's definitely you /s
Screenshot_20230222_193741_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230222_193539_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230222_191623_Twitter.jpg

(that user is a dick, but this one is so funny)

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
I don’t think he’s an alcoholic because of his kidney problems. His own sister said he was. The end.

• Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Just popping in to say whoever came up with the WeHo Flasher wins Tattle! Bravo!

Also, as “Tone” is still salty about the comments on his disgusting nails. As if he walked in the house, muddy, after throwing sticks for the dog and the first thing he did before washing his hands was pick up a photo of his wife and take a photo! This is not surface dirt from walking a dog, it’s long term poor hygiene. Skank.
I agree! Those nails look more like the dog was throwing the stick for him and he had to dig in the dirt to retrieve it. 🤣

• Haha

ButterTart

VIP Member
Alice has sent a few tweets Melanie’s way and seems to idolise her. Just cracked me up Melanie is tweeting him.
Franklin Leonard is the person Alice whitesplained the last presidental election to. Basically telling black voters and political leaders what she thought they should be doing because they're black. It wasn't well received.

• Haha
  • Wow

welp

VIP Member
seeing a public account without a account is not evading a block, it's exploiting the fact that it's a public account 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_20230217_175306_Twitter.jpg

"only people I can personally threaten shall be allowed to have an opinion" 💯 - same reason why she wants to be alone with Ioan in a room
Screenshot_20230217_180019_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230220-181902~2.png

So this is a direct defamatory statement Alice Evans is making about Ioan Gruffudd. She's saying he hated his fans. This impacts his ability to get work & disturbs his peace.

Why even mention him?

Also who cares if the fans thought they were his? He nor she could be arsed to remove their home address from Google.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Do any of the fifty year olds you know call people stinky?

That isn’t even a teen thing - it’s like toddlers.

• Haha
  • Heart

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
No one - let me repeat myself - no one wants to have sex with Alice. Except a few very weird men who think she looks like that very old profile pic.

Oh dear. I hope this post doesn't get screenshot. I would feel so bad if they saw what Alice really looks like. 🙄
Screenshot_20221129-160711.png

• Haha
  • Heart

kingseven

VIP Member
I’m starting to feel like the siblings are competing to who can use the most ‘describing words’ in sentences about the magnificent, caring, beautiful, loyal, loving, sweet, humble, fine-figured Rachel

• Haha
Reactions: 36

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Alice's whole "case" is based around this screenshot T shared ages ago to prove that she knows Bianca. Alice spun the "I'm sorry. I tried" as her being on tattle under Bianca's order to spread hate about Alice, but the thing is T was very tame on tattle and mostly just posted memes (it was twitter where she was wild)

Now of course given that it's just a partial screenshot, and for the love of good I have no idea why she thought it was a good idea to share it, we dont know the context. To me it sounds more like Bianca wanted to help a friend to be allowed somewhere in where they wanted to be in. And tbh I also dont blame Bianca (who was completely new to all the attention) too much for not wanting to deny a friend the chance to defend her: the hate that was spread about Ioan and Bianca back then was enormous and as we know now Alice was blatantly lying at the time (everything T's sister said at the time turned out to be consistent with the evidence Ioan submitted, so the people on the Harrow set have probably seen Ioan in quite a state whenever Alice called him)

In any case Alice puts too much weight into tattle being by default evil. Twitter is no better, arguably worse, and she has even gotten her brother involved there. Regulary orders trolls to fish for information and the like. It's a can of worms that if I was her I wouldnt try to open because it will come back and bite her.
What a ridiculous case it will be.

"Your honour, these bitches, except for Welp, Welp is a man, gossip about me on a website and I go there and read it! Therefore I should get fully custody, all of Ioan's assets now and forever and Bianca needs to be deported. I rest my case."

• Haha

plinky2

VIP Member
Is there a different thread the FM’s are reading to the one I am reading? Just asking for a friend 🤣

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I actually like the photo of the brother and his wife.

Don't @ me. 💀

He looks better than I expected given his kidney issues and I think she's quite lovely. They look happy together. I do believe they're as far apart in years as IG and BW, no? Funny thing that. 😏

If that's a recent photo, and I have no idea if it is, why isn't he just savoring this precious time with her and staying out of his sister's nonsense and off Twitter? He doesn't need that stress. No one with a serious health condition does.

The thing about Narcs is that they need their supply. He's supplying his sister and likely at his own expense. Best to step away and let her deal with the mess she's created. It takes a lot of energy to fight someone else's battles.

My opinion.

• Heart

Jemadah

VIP Member
Tries to get one up on Yo after B's photo of him. Fails miserably because she spent the entire weekend on Twitter, so has to use an old photo as she took the kids precisely nowhere this weekend. What a top mom 👏

• Heart

SC_love

Chatty Member
I feel like the WeHoFlasher (best name ever) is about to go off on one. The fact that she’s made her account public rings alarm bells.

• Haha
  • Heart