Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
So currently living with foster puppy is hard work.

Spend half my day telling him to grow up, learn some manners and social etiquette, tell him not be annoying and stop licking his sister’s arse.

Exactly what I’d say to Tone if I were to meet him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

welp

VIP Member
From the bro, you'd think they are in the Ukraine
DMbcszy.png

There must be a full moon tonight.
Or something big has happened. Something has set them off.
Yeah, yesterday she was for her standards pretty normal. the craziness came more from her trolls if anything.

Maybe Alice is right, and the trolls are goading her. Well, except it's her own trolls 🤭

Say what? I thought she had a perfect marriage. Right, Alice? He was her soulmate and best friend. All of their friends thought so too. They couldn't believe he left. Alice was blindsided. Right, Alice?

in 2018 she posts that, essentially, her marriage is not a happy one, that her husband ignored her, and didn't notice her anymore, so she joined Twitter as a last-ditch effort to get his attention and it failed.

She forgets all of her tweets. Receipts, Alice. Tattlers have the receipts.
I do assume that it's a bit tongue-in-cheek (she did mention another time that their agents wanted them on twitter), but it's in a pattern of a lot of passive aggresivity against him for sure, that I have noticed since at least 2015.

Btw she joined twitter early 2014
This is directed to Alice: Then why didn't you show up to court to defend yourself against what you call false allegations regarding Ioan asking for a permanent restraining order? You failed to appear two times with all of your evidence.
in fairness this was on the custody one, of course your point still stands as she desperately keeps postponing this one though

“I’m not as invested as you…” Awww cunto, you’ve been going on about it for days now. That one like from the blue tick cunt is the best ain’t it?
What a bunch of absolute reprobates. Racist, homophobic and abuser apologists. Yuck.
Right? nothing screams "I'm not as invested" as directly communicating with one of the main players and ranting all day in a obscure manner about anyone who doesnt like Regina the abuser 🤭

Tone: Who has not seen their parents partially naked? Really? If it was even true lol
I have certainly not seen either of my parents naked outside, but hey, should we really be surprised that in Aliceland this is normal?

Alice going nuts on twitter while Bianca posts baby angel subtly on her IG is exactly my kind of humor.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I get the impression that Ioan has seen more of LA in the last 16 months than he did in the x amount of years he's lived there.

• Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Big Al has been promising surprises for two years, and the only thing we might have been surprised about how awful she has been.

• Heart
They look lovely but does anyone else find the Be an angel book thing a bit syrupy? I don't find 100 percent positivity thing is helpful for everyone. I do find her inspirational that she's always smiling. When I've felt very low the always positive mindset lets me down when things don't get better as quickly as I would like. I have found living in the moment , mindfulness and radical acceptance has helped me so much in wellness and coping with life events.
You know friend I think it’s important to remember that B isn’t always 100% happy. Nobody is! And she has also posted quite a few times discussing her trials as well as the way those hurdles have badly impacted her! I think when we witness a lot of optimism-based content it can seem as though the person is inflexibly positive…but that isn’t the case with B. She has been through some shit—like you, like me, like everyone else in here. The only difference is that she finds excellent ways of bending that grief into a learnable experience and developing healthy coping habits. Also, as Jemadah mentioned, she’s simply showcasing a book a friend wrote, one that happens to match her ideologies. 🥰

• Heart

MarkC1387

VIP Member
Oh god. I posted the offensive fingernail originally. I’m going down aren’t I?

best get my affairs in order at home and break the news to my fiancé and children……
I'm setting up a go fund me for you shortly, don't worry we'll get you through this.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I wonder how many men realised how vulnerable they were alone in a gym with an abusive woman with criminal charges 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
The other thing I find disturbing about all this is how many times she feels she needs someone to ‘have her back’. I could count on one hand (without using all my fingers) the times in my life I’ve felt it would be nice to have someone defend me and they all happened before I hit the age of 11.
I agree with @Old Soak, even when it’s speculation I enjoy the conversation on here.
I thought it was interesting when one of her dimwits said yesterday while shaming Ioan for collecting evidence for her abuse pre-seperation that "he was her prosecutor when he should have been her defender" - the implication is that a man should basically just do anything the wife wants and always have her back, even if she is abusing him. Besides her celebs thirty fans she certainly attracts people who have the same c r a z y expectation of what a relationship should be like. My expectation of my partner is that while I do expect a certain level of support I certainly dont expect him to have my back when I am plain wrong in his opinion or when it isnt good for himself to get involved, I find it pretty selfish to expect differently.

The same people went also nutty (and Alice too) over Bianca paying a lot (and recently most) of their living expenses, when shared responsibility is a so much healthier way to have a relationship. And I realize that financially this isnt always possible, but unlike normal couples she had a nanny and Ioan when he wasnt working covering her part of the "deal" of raising the kids.

Ioan is truly a saint for surviving this long: relationships are a giving and taking, by everything we know from both parties (and obviously we dont know everything) he was pretty much just giving. And even when he was giving (like the "speaking up against the fans" thing) it wasnt enough for her, and the one time he wanted to take (asking her to please calm down on her SM antics) she went on a days long meltdown against him and allegedly hit him. And she and Loopy take this request as coercive abuse...this should really make her think what her behavior throughout their marriage was then.

Alice btw looks very silly for attributing the "hate" his fans had on her on the fact that they were jealous of her being his partner. It should make her think that Ioan's fans have either a neutral or positive attitude towards Bianca. But of course a Narc cannot accept this.

She won’t stop breaking the DVRO until she is put in prison.
even then, she would use her mandated phone calls or visits to ask Tone or Ella to post something for her on twitter LOL

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
AE: Two of my favorite people in the whole world. You two have gone through so much physical pain. So much uncertainty. So much fear and panic and yet you have barely complained. Either of you. You just got on with it. This melts my heart!

She's talking about the pic Tone posted of him and Rach. Funny how they never made her collage though??

AE: I've often found people to be dishonest about why they dislike a person. Even within relationships. It's so hard to change/compromise when somebody tells you "it's because you did this" when you know you didn't.

It's really a mystery why mAlice's marriage failed. 🤭

AE: I would like to thank Don Lemon for pulling off the unlikely feat of uniting women across the entire political spectrum. Thanks Don. Your words were misogynist and ageist.

A bit like your attacks on Bianca??

AE: A couple of them have been harrassing me since 2006. 17 years well spent.

Yeah right! Who? IG didn't have any fans left after you destroyed his fanbase and you never had a fanbase.

AE: They'll never explain what it is I'm apparently doing because they can't.

Ahem, read the DVRO and the court docs again mAlice!!

Also, I take my trolling duties seriously - I am a professional!! :devilish::giggle:

• Haha

AstaLaVistaMista

I remember she saying to Tamikia around 2 years ago that, the divorce will take as long as she wants it to, because it was "their" divorce and for every tweet she was going to add on another month. That's not vertamin, but I bet Welp will have the receipt.
Argh, she is such a spiteful, sad and vindictive woman, never in my life have i seen anything like this. BB aside.
This one 🤣
Alice.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick

Ninas purse

VIP Member
note: the beef today is with twitter not tattle

1.) A victim PLANNED his exit from his abuser and collected evidence against somebody who threatened to ruin him. Imagine 😱
2.) Given her neglect having alts would be no issue, especially since its easier on the desktop she uses than on the phone
3.) the logic of the Alice troll is awesome. People are allowed to defend an abuser snd attack a victim. but not allowed to defend a victim and criticse an abuser. makes sense
4.) Ioan accussed her of sexual harrasement aimed at him (not the kids) so the Anti-Alice people do get overexcited, but even if they were right CPS in Cali would still not get involved that easily :/
5.) the one about mitzi is ironic given that she thinks that she is BW and that its Alice who sticks to online relationships
View attachment 1972278View attachment 1972279View attachment 1972280View attachment 1972281
View attachment 1972282
View attachment 1972307
View attachment 1972317
View attachment 1972318
View attachment 1972320
View attachment 1972322

Reading this and its like you right back in middle school during recess. She has the emotional and mental maturity of a 12 year old bully.

raiseseyebrow

Her brother wants an iPhone 14 too
View attachment 1972555
I'm calling it, he's talking about Lupine, and the "doc" he saw was a fan video that Loopy made for himself.

Big Al has been promising surprises for two years, and the only thing we might have been surprised about how awful she has been.
I think the only way she could surprise anyone now would be by shutting the ever-living fuck up and getting a job.

• Haha

NarcRage

VIP Member
Two things about Alice
1. She hates that real people, clever people (not bots) call out her bullshit
2. She can't stand the fact that her engagement was down to one Texan psycho and a "pick me please" - and she knows that the so called bot spoke the truth about the zero engagement and she desperate for this not to be true.

It's pathetic really....

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Irishwidz

VIP Member
BIB - never a truer word has been spoken in the Tattlesphere
I hope all the Gruffs are solid. Thinking of IG crying on the phone to his parents. And her writing about it. Cunt
That must have been his very lowest point in his whole life. He has broke down. 😞 For his own sanity he has been forced to flee or go under altogether.

I think Bianca might have been a friend he had confided in to begin with. He probably was gobsmacked by how empathetic and gentle she could be. Both suffering in relationships past or present .

He was totally right to flee and save himself from a narc. It takes a brave brave person to do this !
Go Yo! Get that lazy lump of lards tentacles off your back🙏

• Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
So one of us has openly admitted to knowing either I or B 🤣
Come on, own up, who is it 🤣
These FMs are a really dumb 🤦🏼‍♀️
---

You know, I also find it extremely interesting, and would love to know too ❤.
@ReturningthePearls is into very interesting stuff, which are probably quite similar I believe, in certain ways x
Didn’t that Tamika chick rock up on some of the early threads (and pissed people off, me included, by drawing false equivalence with Nazi death camps/Shoah)? And then abruptly left (or was she banned? I can’t recall). I bet that’s to whom they’re referring. Which means they’ve been obsessively reading the past 160+ threads from beginning to end. 🙄 Funny how every single one of Alice’s FMs employs DARVO: they accuse us of that which they are culpable…
If you’re reading here, FMs (and hello, Alice! Loved the screenshot of your tweet talking about procrastination - what else do you do all day?) - you can stop any time you like. You don’t *have* to come to our small corner of the internet. You don’t *have* to read the truth about your ‘Queen’, or engage with anything we say. We never “take it off Tattle”: we’re not engaging with you or Malice in any way. No, we’re here for the ongoing car crash that is your spiteful, bitter, abusive, obsessive, manipulative, amoral, thieving, lying Z-list ‘idol’ who would cross the road if she saw you coming. Malice is famous only for her narcissistic behaviour over the past two years. Before that, she was simply a failure at life and a pretty appalling wife/woman.
Sorry about that.

• Heart