Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #163 We just watched Jabba the Chunk get destroyed by a droid. Best Star Wars yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it possible that Ioan is going for bifurcation? Please, for all that is good and holy, let it be so.
I hope so, but I have no idea! @welp would be able to give a good view on this x
---
I guess this all works on her "poorly educated" stans, but the way she portrays screenshots from HER twitter as "info from a gossip site" is VERY funny. As if her tweets become less true just because Ioan didnt personally screenshot them lmao.

PS: her stan is funny though, "anything submitted from tattle opens the door for the abuse there"....errr no, you literally repost stuff from tattle all the time. does it mean you are linked to abusing Alice?!?!?! (not like there is abuse: people just criticise the abusive behavior of Alice here that earned her a RO and soon a criminal conviction)

Actually it's extra funny considering that Alice found out about Bianca via us 🤭

Also given how routinely wrong that other stan of her is "ALICE IS NOT GOING TO JAIL" is all confirmation I need to know that she at some point will

Anyway, more tweets: the first made me laugh. When Ioan tried to get her off twitter it was "coercive abuse" MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
View attachment 1978524
View attachment 1978521View attachment 1978522View attachment 1978523View attachment 1978525
View attachment 1978526
kicked "UK/USA" out again, added emote
She needs to take out Actress, Fibro Warrior and a couple of other bits from that 🤣
She hasn't been an actress for what at least 10/15 years? And only was in a handful of things!
That's like me saying in mine I'm a model, when in fact I only did a few things when I was in my 20s, which was 20 years ago 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think/hope Ioan’s lawyers did put one from tattle. It makes the point beautifully that everything she puts online is spread across the internet and remains in the public domain forever. She knows it goes to tattle and other sites to become fodder. Hell, she plugs this place relentlessly to make sure there’s an audience for it here. They need to list how many times she mentions tattle in her tweets and how many times Ioan does. Then we’ll see which one is promoting the gossip.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is it possible that Ioan is going for bifurcation? Please, for all that is good and holy, let it be so.
I dont see how you can read this into a pic promoting a friends book xD

It's very unlikely. if he files now for bifurcation he would probably get a hearing for this in the summer. Sure, it would be before the divorce trial (since that would be a few months after the trial readiness in july), but it doesnt seem worth it. I'm sure when the judge bifurcated the custody stuff would have been the moment to bifurcate the divorce issue

Reactions: 11
And she's off ladies and gentlemen! Insulting the legal team for being lazy.

hey Alice, you know who didn't find it embarrassing?

The court who took it as evidence and threw a DVRO your way. Astonishing!

Our Alice, tirelessly tweeting hundreds of times, never waivers, never wearies, never fails like Elkins Kalt. View attachment 1978411
Nice to see that user giving @welp a shout out for the amazing work SHE does 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Tell me you took Tattle screens shots to prove Ioan and Bianca were baiting you and got told they weren’t admissible or proof without telling me…
Screenshot this you bleeping Wally.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Alice obviously doesn't read any of the court documents or she is just playing dumb. Not just 'trolling 'sites but all the social media outlets you use.
View attachment 1978417
So one of us has openly admitted to knowing either I or B 🤣
Come on, own up, who is it 🤣
These FMs are a really dumb 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
How does one get into that field, just out of interest? And Im not asking because I want to give mAlice donkey ears or something, just find it fascinating! (Hope it’s ok to ask, please ignore if not x)
You know, I also find it extremely interesting, and would love to know too ❤.
@ReturningthePearls is into very interesting stuff, which are probably quite similar I believe, in certain ways x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Alice is reaching because some people have said on here they’ve had replies or PM’s from Bianca in the past. It doesn’t prove anything other than Bianca is a polite SM user.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I guess this all works on her "poorly educated" stans, but the way she portrays screenshots from HER twitter as "info from a gossip site" is VERY funny. As if her tweets become less true just because Ioan didnt personally screenshot them lmao.

PS: her stan is funny though, "anything submitted from tattle opens the door for the abuse there"....errr no, you literally repost stuff from tattle all the time. does it mean you are linked to abusing Alice?!?!?! (not like there is abuse: people just criticise the abusive behavior of Alice here that earned her a RO and soon a criminal conviction)

Actually it's extra funny considering that Alice found out about Bianca via us 🤭

Also given how routinely wrong that other stan of her is "ALICE IS NOT GOING TO JAIL" is all confirmation I need to know that she at some point will

Anyway, more tweets: the first made me laugh. When Ioan tried to get her off twitter it was "coercive abuse" MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
View attachment 1978524
View attachment 1978521View attachment 1978522View attachment 1978523View attachment 1978525
View attachment 1978526
kicked "UK/USA" out again, added emote
Can someone please have a word with Elon and get a monthly fee sorted, because only then would Jabba do something constructive, like go over to insta again 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So she won't pay $10 for twitter but was willing to sacrifice her marriage to continue using it?
This is addict talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Alice is reaching because some people have said on here they’ve had replies or PM’s from Bianca in the past. It doesn’t prove anything other than Bianca is a polite SM user.
Alice is just desperate to discredit Bianca fullstop!! The fact is both Ioan and Bianca are living rent free in Alice's head and until she evicts them she's not getting off the merry go round that she's created.
---
Nice bit of advertising for Roma there 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
She hasn't been an actress for what at least 10/15 years? And only was in a handful of things!
Now Lulu, be fair. She’s been acting the part of “destitute and blindsided wronged wife” for a good couple of years now.
C7D7FA2B-944A-4BB0-A1A4-E5B80F28BE40.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think we can be reasonably sure that Ioan's legal team used Welp's screenshot collection to aid them (for reasons that were mentioned at the time- i.e. the redaction of user names). I imagine it saved them some time (and fee) but that they still verified it was genuine before using it.

Pretty sure that Ioan and Bianca would be much happier if these threads - and more importantly the reason for these threads!- didn't exist at all though

Reactions: 27
Just dropping in to say that it's lovely to see Ioan looking so happy. That insta pic with him and Bianca made me smile!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I obviously dont know much about the case of each loon Alice befriends on twitter (some may genuinely have a crazy ex) but I do find it amusing that they ALL think "spending money to defend yourself" is abuse. As one of Alice's trolls would say it makes a mockery of actual abuse.
Screenshot_20230222_111934_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I obviously dont know much about the case of each loon Alice befriends on twitter (some may genuinely have a crazy ex) but I do find it amusing that they ALL think "spending money to defend yourself" is abuse. As one of Alice's trolls would say it makes a mockery of actual abuse.
View attachment 1978826
This is another woman who Alice has latched on to I take it.

Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion:

The WeHoFlasher continues to make an arse of herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.