Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #163 We just watched Jabba the Chunk get destroyed by a droid. Best Star Wars yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t that Tamika chick rock up on some of the early threads (and pissed people off, me included, by drawing false equivalence with Nazi death camps/Shoah)? And then abruptly left (or was she banned? I can’t recall). I bet that’s to whom they’re referring. Which means they’ve been obsessively reading the past 160+ threads from beginning to end. 🙄 Funny how every single one of Alice’s FMs employs DARVO: they accuse us of that which they are culpable…
If you’re reading here, FMs (and hello, Alice! Loved the screenshot of your tweet talking about procrastination - what else do you do all day?) - you can stop any time you like. You don’t *have* to come to our small corner of the internet. You don’t *have* to read the truth about your ‘Queen’, or engage with anything we say. We never “take it off Tattle”: we’re not engaging with you or Malice in any way. No, we’re here for the ongoing car crash that is your spiteful, bitter, abusive, obsessive, manipulative, amoral, thieving, lying Z-list ‘idol’ who would cross the road if she saw you coming. Malice is famous only for her narcissistic behaviour over the past two years. Before that, she was simply a failure at life and a pretty appalling wife/woman.
Sorry about that.
Oooh! I don't remember Tamika being on here, must have been before I joined.
The BIB...well said!
There is a hearing tomorrow and I think it's to do with her RO from memory? Imagine if they throw her in the slammer to make an example of her! I'm here for it 🍿
I hope you're okay 💗☮

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I believe that she’d have him back in a heartbeat, living in the garage of course, as her prized possession as if the past couple of years never happened.
She would make him pose with her and a book she wrote about his homecoming called Baby Angel: The Return.
---
I took a trip down memory lane and read back when Welp and Bluecandle outed Ioan and Bianca shortly before they went public. Most posts were quite critical of Ioan, and there was sympathy for Alice. But that was only thread number 2. How times change.
Yes. A lot of people have changed their tune. Thank duck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The BIB...well said!
There is a hearing tomorrow and I think it's to do with her RO from memory? Imagine if they throw her in the slammer to make an example of her! I'm here for it 🍿
I hope you're okay 💗☮
Tamika rocked up not long after I&B went public. Loads of people didn't believe it was her based on very vague evidence of friendship she provided. Yel then said she needed to prove it was really her or she would be banned. And off she popped.

I do believe Bianca genuinely has a friend called Tamika, but not sure if the person here was her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread title suggestion:

The WeHoFlasher continues to make an arse of herself.
🤣🤣 🙌🏼🙌🏼

I think “Tamika” offered some rather dodgy text message as ‘proof’ and the mods stepped in and told her to stop and she had to message them privately from her social media account to show it was really her- should couldn’t do it. Which is odd, after all she was publicly insisting on here that it was her so why not send a message? It looked pretty fake at that point.
Unless I’m mixing people up?

Reactions: 14
How refreshing to read a Daily Mail article about them without the saggy vagina eyes being mentioned or it saying Anne is Alice's lawyer. Progress!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Just popping in to say whoever came up with the WeHo Flasher wins Tattle! Bravo!

Also, as “Tone” is still salty about the comments on his disgusting nails. As if he walked in the house, muddy, after throwing sticks for the dog and the first thing he did before washing his hands was pick up a photo of his wife and take a photo! This is not surface dirt from walking a dog, it’s long term poor hygiene. Skank.
What’s the odds he also picked up a nice steaming dog poop as well (sorry to anyone eating 😬).

• Sick
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣 🙌🏼🙌🏼

I think “Tamika” offered some rather dodgy text message as ‘proof’ and the mods stepped in and told her to stop and she had to message them privately from her social media account to show it was really her- should couldn’t do it. Which is odd, after all she was publicly insisting on here that it was her so why not send a message? It looked pretty fake at that point.
Unless I’m mixing people up?
Alice's whole "case" is based around this screenshot T shared ages ago to prove that she knows Bianca. Alice spun the "I'm sorry. I tried" as her being on tattle under Bianca's order to spread hate about Alice (also there is before those messages a "this sounds like a good plan" message from T in the screenshot Bianca send back, so you can interpret this different ways too), but the thing is T was very tame on tattle and mostly just posted memes (it was twitter where she was wild).

nRO4Yve.png

Fun fact: Alice completely misquoted Bianca the other day lol
YRhVWp2.png
Now of course given that it's just a partial screenshot, and for the love of good I have no idea why she thought it was a good idea to share it, we dont know the context. To me it sounds more like Bianca wanted to help a friend to be allowed somewhere in where they wanted to be in. And tbh I also dont blame Bianca (who was completely new to all the attention) too much for not wanting to deny a friend the chance to defend her: the hate that was spread about Ioan and Bianca back then was enormous and as we know now Alice was blatantly lying at the time (everything T's sister said at the time turned out to be consistent with the evidence Ioan submitted, so the people on the Harrow set have probably seen Ioan in quite a state whenever Alice called him)

In any case Alice puts too much weight into tattle being by default evil (as she did last night: it really doesnt matter who retrieves the screenshots from her account, but of course she doesnt want them to be used). Twitter is no better, arguably worse, and she has even gotten her brother involved there. Regulary orders trolls to fish for information and the like. It's a can of worms that if I was her I wouldnt try to open because it will come back and bite her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
That Bianca

She stole Ioan
She stole France, the whole country France
She stole WeHo
She stole vegan food
She stole Wales
She stole mamma & pappa Gruffudd
She stole illness's
She stole 7 inch
She stole the red carpet
And now, NOW SHE STOLE THE WORD ANGEL!

I don't know what to say, she's so naughty...😁😁
Worst of all she's got the patent on the kinetic fanny and she won't share it with us!
---
Just a reminder (also one of my very first memes lmaooo) 😩😩😩

View attachment 1977861
This was one of my all time favourites!
Ioan's 7 inches and Bianca's kinetic fanny - sounds like a match made in heaven! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alice's whole "case" is based around this screenshot T shared ages ago to prove that she knows Bianca. Alice spun the "I'm sorry. I tried" as her being on tattle under Bianca's order to spread hate about Alice, but the thing is T was very tame on tattle and mostly just posted memes (it was twitter where she was wild)

Now of course given that it's just a partial screenshot, and for the love of good I have no idea why she thought it was a good idea to share it, we dont know the context. To me it sounds more like Bianca wanted to help a friend to be allowed somewhere in where they wanted to be in. And tbh I also dont blame Bianca (who was completely new to all the attention) too much for not wanting to deny a friend the chance to defend her: the hate that was spread about Ioan and Bianca back then was enormous and as we know now Alice was blatantly lying at the time (everything T's sister said at the time turned out to be consistent with the evidence Ioan submitted, so the people on the Harrow set have probably seen Ioan in quite a state whenever Alice called him)

In any case Alice puts too much weight into tattle being by default evil. Twitter is no better, arguably worse, and she has even gotten her brother involved there. Regulary orders trolls to fish for information and the like. It's a can of worms that if I was her I wouldnt try to open because it will come back and bite her.
What a ridiculous case it will be.

"Your honour, these witches, except for Welp, Welp is a man, gossip about me on a website and I go there and read it! Therefore I should get fully custody, all of Ioan's assets now and forever and Bianca needs to be deported. I rest my case."

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I wouldn’t put anything past her, frankly: she epitomises insincerity, and is prepared to engage with those whom she would rather burn to a cinder than put out their fire with her water (which she would probably drink, while watching the blaze). Alice acts in Alice’s best interests. If she wants something, she’ll lie, obfuscate and pretend until she gets it.
I tend to agree. She hates Catherine, but not as much as she loves money and someone else funding the life she thinks she deserves. If she thinks she can grift off her father, she'll try it.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Alice puts too much weight into tattle being by default evil
As Alice lies about everything, Tattle is obviously a very good thing.

It's crazy to me how much she cares what we say here - her and Tone (same person). I've been dissed recently online but did I screenshot it? No, because IDGAF.

AE Tone DMs.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I guess this all works on her "poorly educated" stans, but the way she portrays screenshots from HER twitter as "info from a gossip site" is VERY funny. As if her tweets become less true just because Ioan didnt personally screenshot them lmao.

PS: her stan is funny though, "anything submitted from tattle opens the door for the abuse there"....errr no, you literally repost stuff from tattle all the time. does it mean you are linked to abusing Alice?!?!?! (not like there is abuse: people just criticise the abusive behavior of Alice here that earned her a RO and soon a criminal conviction)

Actually it's extra funny considering that Alice found out about Bianca via us 🤭

Also given how routinely wrong that other stan of her is "ALICE IS NOT GOING TO JAIL" is all confirmation I need to know that she at some point will

Anyway, more tweets: the first made me laugh. When Ioan tried to get her off twitter it was "coercive abuse" MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
View attachment 1978524
View attachment 1978521View attachment 1978522View attachment 1978523View attachment 1978525
View attachment 1978526
kicked "UK/USA" out again, added emote
I find it interesting that the first two things on her twitter bio are Actress and Fibro-warrior - how long has it been since she's acted? And the less said about her being a warrior of anything, let alone a genuine illness, the better. For a mother who constantly parrots how much she loves her precious babieez, to the point she won't spend a night away from them, and given it's the one thing in her bio that is actually true (biologically at least), it's interesting it's just sandwiched in there in the middle of her lies and performative BS.
---
I hope so, but I have no idea! @welp would be able to give a good view on this x
---

She needs to take out Actress, Fibro Warrior and a couple of other bits from that 🤣
She hasn't been an actress for what at least 10/15 years? And only was in a handful of things!
That's like me saying in mine I'm a model, when in fact I only did a few things when I was in my 20s, which was 20 years ago 🤣
😂 Snap! You need to quit work and live off Ioan's Tattle payments. We need you here! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There's actually no proof that tamika was who she claimed to be on here! What does Alice actually have a couple of dodgy screen captures?? The facts are that nothing involving tattle or twitter or any other social media platforms will have any bearing on the custody or Alice's desire to prevent Bianca being involved in the girls lives.
This is the reason why she keeps the ante ratched up on twitter and her idiot brother is saving screen captures because they believe it's evidence of Ioan and Bianca.
The reality is it's evidence of Alice's social media activity and her aggressive attacks on Ioan and Bianca and her continued breech of the DVRO.

Reactions: 13
She last acted 8 years ago, right? Change your bio again Alice you nasty bleep. You’re not even a proper mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The BIB...well said!
I hope you're okay 💗☮
I’ve had a pretty rough week, TBH. But onwards and upwards. I hope you have had a chance to relax after your gruelling work schedule.
-Can’t remember which thread Tamika was on, but I think it was towards the end of the first year of Alice (inadvertently typed ‘Anus’ in there) insanity. I didn’t join Tattle until about late November/early December, and I recall that she was definitely a newcomer - and wanted to support BW as Malice was escalating the verbal violence. She managed to rub a lot of people up the wrong way, though, and she *really* wasn’t doing BW any favours. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So she won't pay $10 for twitter but was willing to sacrifice her marriage to continue using it?
This is addict talk.
She couldn’t imagine a life without Twitter. If she was given the choice between jail time, with unlimited access to social media, or her freedom with the proviso that she stay off it, I bet she’d rather go to jail.
---
I love the comparisons between Malice and slugs, although I feel it’s an bit unfair to the slugs.
That’s true. I apologise to the slugs😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She managed to rub a lot of people up the wrong way, though, and she *really* wasn’t doing BW any favours
I think Tamika was legit on here and she is a friend of BW but I don’t blame the mods for being sticklers. There are a lot of trolls (real ones Alice, who are fantastists) pretending to know people out there.

I really hope AE tries to unmask Tamika in court for the lols. AE can't believe BW doesn't use socks because she thinks everyone is like her.

Reactions: 14
Bianca revealing her secret for her the teeths Alice loves so much, and more
Screenshot_20230222_182730_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230222_182721_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230222_182710_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230222_182109_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230222_181815_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230222_181803_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230222_181742_Instagram.jpg

There's actually no proof that tamika was who she claimed to be on here! What does Alice actually have a couple of dodgy screen captures?? The facts are that nothing involving tattle or twitter or any other social media platforms will have any bearing on the custody or Alice's desire to prevent Bianca being involved in the girls lives.
This is the reason why she keeps the ante ratched up on twitter and her idiot brother is saving screen captures because they believe it's evidence of Ioan and Bianca.
The reality is it's evidence of Alice's social media activity and her aggressive attacks on Ioan and Bianca and her continued breech of the DVRO.
Bianca follows her on twitter, though only did later (in fact, T started following her on IG only around the time of the coming out, sounds odd for a friend), so I think they were legit
I find it interesting that the first two things on her twitter bio are Actress and Fibro-warrior - how long has it been since she's acted? And the less said about her being a warrior of anything, let alone a genuine illness, the better. For a mother who constantly parrots how much she loves her precious babieez, to the point she won't spend a night away from them, and given it's the one thing in her bio that is actually true (biologically at least), it's interesting it's just sandwiched in there in the middle of her lies and performative BS.
---

😂 Snap! You need to quit work and live off Ioan's Tattle payments. We need you here! ❤
her previous bio started with "single mom raising two amazing children"

Reactions: 11
As Alice lies about everything, Tattle is obviously a very good thing.

It's crazy to me how much she cares what we say here - her and Tone (same person). I've been dissed recently online but did I screenshot it? No, because IDGAF.

View attachment 1979451
She really thinks that she's conversing with Ioan and Bianca when she posts shite like this, she's so transparent it's embarrassing.
There is absolutely no record anywhere of either Ioan or Bianca conducting an online/offline campaign of harassment towards Alice Evans. Thus the same cannot be said about Alice Evans hence the DVRO.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.