Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #163 We just watched Jabba the Chunk get destroyed by a droid. Best Star Wars yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is absolutely no record anywhere of either Ioan or Bianca conducting an online/offline campaign of harassment towards Alice Evans.
She is desperate to prove they do so she can say she is just reacting to it. That cancels the DVRO in her head.

Fuckwit

Reactions: 21
They look lovely but does anyone else find the Be an angel book thing a bit syrupy? I don't find 100 percent positivity thing is helpful for everyone. I do find her inspirational that she's always smiling. When I've felt very low the always positive mindset lets me down when things don't get better as quickly as I would like. I have found living in the moment , mindfulness and radical acceptance has helped me so much in wellness and coping with life events.
You know friend I think it’s important to remember that B isn’t always 100% happy. Nobody is! And she has also posted quite a few times discussing her trials as well as the way those hurdles have badly impacted her! I think when we witness a lot of optimism-based content it can seem as though the person is inflexibly positive…but that isn’t the case with B. She has been through some tit—like you, like me, like everyone else in here. The only difference is that she finds excellent ways of bending that grief into a learnable experience and developing healthy coping habits. Also, as Jemadah mentioned, she’s simply showcasing a book a friend wrote, one that happens to match her ideologies. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 42
As Alice lies about everything, Tattle is obviously a very good thing.

It's crazy to me how much she cares what we say here - her and Tone (same person). I've been dissed recently online but did I screenshot it? No, because IDGAF.

View attachment 1979451
Say (hypothetically) I know something about Welp. Like I know they can (probably) speak German. This is just a snippet of stuff I have. What do I get in return, Tone?
sorry, Welp, mate, really need money and all!
And Tone? Put the cash under Brunel’s Bridge and I’ll get you some more info! It will be real good, promise! 😜😜
ps sont diss the info! the fact they speak other language really matters - means you can tell the judge they troll you double time innit!
PPS and also: Tone? Stop reading on Tattle, really! Why do you come here?! Go spend time with your lovely wife and dogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You know, I also find it extremely interesting, and would love to know too ❤.
@ReturningthePearls is into very interesting stuff, which are probably quite similar I believe, in certain ways x
Ain’t it interesting?! I think Blurp has got the deets! (So long as it’s alright to ask her, of course!)

I’m a Muslim Mystic and do apothecary stuffs & nature-based healing rituals & things like that, but I’m not a witch. I don’t tell the local imams (Islamic religious leaders) ANYTHING about the stuff I do because Islam strictly forbids magic/sorcery/witchcraft and they’d excommunicate me; I get enough lectures from holier-than-thou Muslims online.

No offense to you, my Blurp-friend—I disagree with their verdict. People don’t realize that Islam has PLENTY of magic in it but, ugh, you couldn't change their mind thousands of years ago and you sure as tit won’t do it now. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 🙄 @Blurp I’d love to hear more about your witchcraft sometime! 💚

Anywho I tried searching a Muslim-witch profile photo in light of the recent “insult” made about us, but obviously nothing came up except this fashion drawing so we gonna go with that, haha—best I can do! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Even if we were paid trolls and were in communication with Bianca and Ioan does any of that excuse her abusive behaviour?
Answers on a sae to a sad pathetic cry-baby in LA not Bristol because that’s not the actual two-failed-businesses-at-least-Tone.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's kind of hilarious that she is screenshotting us as if that balances out the screenshots 'Twattlers' have of her stuff.

You got nothing on us mAlice, just like you have nothing on Ioan and Bianca.

Reactions: 25
Ain’t it interesting?! I think Blurp has got the deets! (So long as it’s alright to ask her, of course!)

I’m a Muslim Mystic and do apothecary stuffs & nature-based healing rituals & things like that, but I’m not a witch. I don’t tell the local imams (Islamic religious leaders) ANYTHING about the stuff I do because Islam strictly forbids magic/sorcery/witchcraft and they’d excommunicate me; I get enough lectures from holier-than-thou Muslims online.

No offense to you, my Blurp-friend—I disagree with their verdict. People don’t realize that Islam has PLENTY of magic in it but, ugh, you couldn't change their mind thousands of years ago and you sure as tit won’t do it now. 🤷🏽‍♀️ 🙄 @Blurp I’d love to hear more about your witchcraft sometime! 💚

Anywho I tried searching a Muslim-witch profile photo in light of the recent “insult” made about us, but obviously nothing came up except this fashion drawing so we gonna go with that, haha—best I can do! 😂
What you do is also intriguing, I understand why you don't advertise these interests in your own community, its sad in way, because its a gift. Maybe in some ways healing rituals, are on similar lines, going waaaaaay back.
People say witches like it's a bad thing, but they also heal and do good just with different methods.
That being said I'm in no doubt yourself and good witches could well impose karma in certain ways, and if people deserve it then so be it 🤷🏼‍♀️.
Maybe I should have a read up on it, broaden my mind on it.
I have a acquaintance that is a healer and helps people get rid of negative energy around them. When I was going through a load of tit with my ex, I had a session with her. I don't know how she did it or what she done, but my mind felt reenergised and lighter afterwards! When I was still hurting, because of my ex. I did consider some kind of karma to be dished out, but was too worried that later down the line it would come back and bite me.

Back on topic, I wonder if malice will be another no show tomorrow at her hearing, or doesn't she have to attend?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes, Alice, that's definitely you /s
Screenshot_20230222_193741_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230222_193539_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230222_191623_Twitter.jpg

(that user is a dick, but this one is so funny)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'd love for her to think @welp is Ioan and start trying to communicate with him here. Can you imagine the subsequent shitshow of lovebombing, flirting, sentimental reminiscing, anecdotes about the kids and Emma, slowly turning into manipulation, abuse and narc meltdowns she would treat us too?!
Off topic…..

Does anyone know where this meme came from originally? I love this one but it always makes my little mind ponder it’s origins.. 🤣
---
Just popping in to say whoever came up with the WeHo Flasher wins Tattle! Bravo!

Also, as “Tone” is still salty about the comments on his disgusting nails. As if he walked in the house, muddy, after throwing sticks for the dog and the first thing he did before washing his hands was pick up a photo of his wife and take a photo! This is not surface dirt from walking a dog, it’s long term poor hygiene. Skank.
HARD AGREE
---
I love that she claims to be so broke but offered FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS for information on us lmao
They were the good old days. Tattle was wild back then. Even Alice is tired of Alice these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Off topic…..

Does anyone know where this meme came from originally? I love this one but it always makes my little mind ponder it’s origins.. 🤣
---

HARD AGREE
---

They were the good old days. Tattle was wild back then. Even Alice is tired of Alice these days!

Disaster girl meme

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Tagging BA like she’s a voice. Stop it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I find the response telling: Alice and her twitter friends just dont get that you DONT have to run for every issue in your life to twitter, the solution is often much more simple
01X6UHI.png

Off topic…..

it was a controlled burn and the father was a photograph, so it's not that sinister

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve had a pretty rough week, TBH. But onwards and upwards. I hope you have had a chance to relax after your gruelling work schedule.
-Can’t remember which thread Tamika was on, but I think it was towards the end of the first year of Alice (inadvertently typed ‘Anus’ in there) insanity. I didn’t join Tattle until about late November/early December, and I recall that she was definitely a newcomer - and wanted to support BW as Malice was escalating the verbal violence. She managed to rub a lot of people up the wrong way, though, and she *really* wasn’t doing BW any favours. Xx
Oh Hun, I'm sorry that you're having a tough week 😞. Sending you good vibes and hugs, remember you're not alone, you always have us hear ☮💗.

Back on topic, Jabba the Chunk, is a bleep!
---
I find the response telling: Alice and her twitter friends just dont get that you DONT have to run for every issue in your life to twitter, the solution is often much more simple
View attachment 1980223

it was a controlled burn and the father was a photograph, so it's not that sinister
Sorry, just picked myself up from laughing on the floor. Malice legit tweeted BA, thinking 1) they would know who she was and 2) that they would give out the pilots details or just ask him over the radio.
I can't 💀🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
From @Lulugrace
"Sorry, just picked myself up from laughing on the floor. Malice legit tweeted BA, thinking 1) they would know who she was and 2) that they would give out the pilots details or just ask him over the radio.
I can't 💀🤣🤣🤣"

I know ! Like what the actual fook is she on ! I want some 🤣🤣🤣

Alice you are a serious head balloon 🎈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She really thinks that she's conversing with Ioan and Bianca when she posts shite like this, she's so transparent it's embarrassing.
There is absolutely no record anywhere of either Ioan or Bianca conducting an online/offline campaign of harassment towards Alice Evans. Thus the same cannot be said about Alice Evans hence the DVRO.
Her and the henchman, I mean bro, waffling on with the “wait until we reveal the puppet master behind the trolls” cracks me up! First of all, neither IG nor BW seem the type to take their hard earned money and throw it at that well-meaning but motley and slightly mental team of tweeters constantly going after mAlice. As much as there are occasional elements of brilliance to their take downs (the r2deetoo and occasional accidental commenters like the Scottish fellow and Etsy gal) - the primary accounts function very clearly on their own! Ioan never seemed fond of social media- particularly after it aggravated the uglier aspects of mAlice’s personality- in terms of her addictive and malicious tendencies. And I truly believe BW wouldn’t engage in such negativity and foolishness (I mean they fight like spotty spoiled tweens- the whole lot of them sometimes!) . Certainly Iona’s money has been spent on costly lawyers who would have strongly advised him to never engage in any type of bots or PR campaigns to illustrate his view. It has all been done via legal documents filed in court- you don’t see IG (yet) going on Lorraine or Inside Edition to (rightly) express his sadness about not being able to save children trauma via the mediation he proposed to work out custody and settlement /support. It is so disgusting to see her keep up with this and the gullibility of remaining FM to eat it up with spoon. I do think mentally she is at point where she truly believes the tale she spins now. She is literally through the plastic animal/shell encrusted mirror at this point.

Reactions: 28

Yes, it is really interesting; this balance between traditional mystcal practices and the incoming 'younger' religions which forbid it. I see it a lot in Scotland with our old Celtic/Pictish beliefs and superstitions vs highly anti-magic, anti-ritual stance of our protestant kirks. My deeply religious, quite fundamentalist Free Kirk grandmother still had her stories, superstitions and practices (Shh, don't tell the minister!)

I also saw it a lot when I lived in Indonesia (Java) where one the one hand the mosques forbid mysticism but practically everyone will happily consult a dukun (traditional healer), has a fortune teller on speed dial and thinks nothing of putting a curse on a business rival (Ssh, don't tell the Imam!).

I love that these threads of the ancient still weave into our modern lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.