Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #163 We just watched Jabba the Chunk get destroyed by a droid. Best Star Wars yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to clarify, when I say “fascinate”, I mean when you can’t stop looking at something.

I feel like the same way when I see slugs in the garden. They are repulsive but I can’t help staring at them, precisely because of their sheer ugliness and wondering what the point of them is😀

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They look lovely but does anyone else find the Be an angel book thing a bit syrupy? I don't find 100 percent positivity thing is helpful for everyone. I do find her inspirational that she's always smiling. When I've felt very low the always positive mindset lets me down when things don't get better as quickly as I would like. I have found living in the moment , mindfulness and radical acceptance has helped me so much in wellness and coping with life events.
I do, a bit. But as long as they’re well and happy I don’t mind at all. They’re a really cute couple and it’s nice seeing Ioan looking so much younger, as well as not in a chokehold, with Alice’s leg lifted in dominance, with a tongue down his throat whille trying to protect a tiny newborn, or next to someone with their tits hanging out and wearing a camisole for a dress! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Anybody else think after her Twitter updates that she’s potentially gearing up a permanent move back to the uk? I mean realistically does she stand much of a chance of being able to stay in LA once the money truly runs out?! I know she’s mainly just in the here and now, where all she cares about is revenge at whatever cost, but surely at some point she does need to at least think about what she will do once the house is sold and the money runs completely dry.

Oh I really hope she’s already seen the true love pic and positivity caption that YoBe both posted, the meltdown is going to be spectacular and im so here for it 🍿
Interesting she is following a number of twitter accounts on moving international and moving with children.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Anybody else think after her Twitter updates that she’s potentially gearing up a permanent move back to the uk? I mean realistically does she stand much of a chance of being able to stay in LA once the money truly runs out?! I know she’s mainly just in the here and now, where all she cares about is revenge at whatever cost, but surely at some point she does need to at least think about what she will do once the house is sold and the money runs completely dry.

Oh I really hope she’s already seen the true love pic and positivity caption that YoBe both posted, the meltdown is going to be spectacular and im so here for it 🍿
No. She can’t take the girls and she is too lazy to move. And she doesn’t really like her brother. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Alice is just working hard to "threaten" Ioan with moving out of the country. Neither Alice or the oldest daughter would want to live anywhere but Hollywood living the lifestyle Alice thinks the deserve. And it can't happen legally.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I just woke Mr DP with my very loud snort at this, I'm laughing so hard my tummy hurts (but thankfully crossed the legs in time)
I'm no unprofessional troll, I take my responsibility of being a Tattle Turd 💩 🙄very seriously, although its taking me forever to get promoted 😆
Am awake as I rather stupidly had my pancakes at 10pm and had the 'sugar sweats' wake me up and now I can't get back to sleep 😫 Ah well gives me a chance to catch up on these threads (I've been flitting between here and the Markles ones, really enjoyed the South Park episode)
Lets keep up our motivation and remember to keep it professional, just because we're only being paid with coats and not cash is no excuse, can't have the socks thinking 🎶we're not witty and pretty and bright 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just to clarify, when I say “fascinate”, I mean when you can’t stop looking at something.

I feel like the same way when I see slugs in the garden. They are repulsive but I can’t help staring at them, precisely because of their sheer ugliness and wondering what the point of them is😀
Slugs have a purpose, unlike Alice.
I love that B and Yo have posted a photo together on both their accounts. Not sure if the book would interest me, but I do love B's positive attitude to life. She's been dealt a crappy hand and is playing those cards as best she can. I admire her and I am not surprised that Ioan has fallen for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
And she's off ladies and gentlemen! Insulting the legal team for being lazy.

hey Alice, you know who didn't find it embarrassing?

The court who took it as evidence and threw a DVRO your way. Astonishing!

Our Alice, tirelessly tweeting hundreds of times, never waivers, never wearies, never fails like Elkins Kalt.
Screenshot_20230221-230305~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Alice literally thought that the welfare check was made due to a random Twitter user complaining about her behaviour and including the LAPD in it.
So yes Alice you the very “poorly educated” did think the police were summoned via a tweet you absolute bleeping door knob.
Edited to include the word bleeping

35C575A5-87A1-4D71-B9D7-83730BA7A222.jpeg

---
And she's off ladies and gentlemen! Insulting the legal team for being lazy.

hey Alice, you know who didn't find it embarrassing?

The court who took it as evidence and threw a DVRO your way. Astonishing!

Our Alice, tirelessly tweeting hundreds of times, never waivers, never wearies, never fails like Elkins Kalt. View attachment 1978411
Alice is trying to get Anne offside with Ioan. Unfortunately I can’t see Anne liking what Alice has done and it’s never a good idea to piss off get a big legal corporation Alice.
---
Alice is actually trying to manipulate Anne. Interesting

AD9C919F-0D4C-49DF-A0C9-EDA3B2564C56.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Alice obviously doesn't read any of the court documents or she is just playing dumb. Not just 'trolling 'sites but all the social media outlets you use.
Screenshot_20230221_232501_Twitter.jpg

Reactions: 16
Firstly AEA says hopefully it can help, as in if lawyers need any receipts they are there to use. At no point does AEA say Ioan will be using Welps receipts. Alice thinks she’s clever framing it as a question. This is a common, well known tactic Alices uses to manipulate is to change what someone is saying. Also favourite FM stating some are linked to parties involved. Yeah like who????
Abuse from parties involved comes from Alice herself and via her Brother Tony, BFF FMs who we can’t name. Etc etc.

2F0DB957-36DD-48A1-9082-586F2232F5CF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh good grief.
Sometimes I wonder if this lot actually stop to think about which order they need to inhale and exhale.

Really Al? Sniff sniff, what's that smell ..?

e58d201a-19d5-4da2-98b2-4afc0d6d5e10_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh good grief.
Sometimes I wonder if this lot actually stop to think about which order they need to inhale and exhale.

Really Al? Sniff sniff, what's that smell ..?

View attachment 1978492
I never EVER used the phrase ‘Good grief’ until I happened upon Tattle. Now it’s in my vernacular and every now and then I’ll say it out loud and feel instantly 80
---
Firstly AEA says hopefully it can help, as in if lawyers need any receipts they are there to use. At no point does AEA say Ioan will be using Welps receipts. Alice thinks she’s clever framing it as a question. This is a common, well known tactic Alices uses to manipulate is to change what someone is saying. Also favourite FM stating some are linked to parties involved. Yeah like who????
Abuse from parties involved comes from Alice herself and via her Brother Tony, BFF FMs who we can’t name. Etc etc.

View attachment 1978470
Alice is such a knob 😂 As if Anne Kiley et Al are pooping their pants over the tweets of an abusive lush and it’s socks 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm a witch anyway so I'm sitting here in my pink fluffy dressing gown and slippers. Can't be arsed to find my pointy hat.
How does one get into that field, just out of interest? And Im not asking because I want to give mAlice donkey ears or something, just find it fascinating! (Hope it’s ok to ask, please ignore if not x)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
AE: I think the ‘very poorly educated’ believe that somehow the police are summoned via tweet.

Wasn’t it Alice and Tone who were tagging Sheriffs departments in their tweets a few weeks ago?

Alice, no one on either legal team cares about the messy chaos of social media UNLESS you are breaking the terms of your restraining order. Take a tip from Ioan and only use SM to post the very occasional, considered and positive picture with your gorgeous and supportive partner. Oh wait…

I also think Alice and Tone show Alice’s hand by constantly mentioning gathering screen shots. She’s about a hundred steps behind what’s going on. The time for screen shots is long gone. Ioan isn’t posting (directly or indirectly) anything relevant to the custody hearing, which is surely what she should focussing on, so this is a pointless and embarrassing exercise. Maybe she thinks since Ioan isn’t taking the bait she can try to get Anne to bite and perhaps cause a further delay? For the love of god Alice, pack a box and get some fresh air.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I guess this all works on her "poorly educated" stans, but the way she portrays screenshots from HER twitter as "info from a gossip site" is VERY funny. As if her tweets become less true just because Ioan didnt personally screenshot them lmao.

PS: her stan is funny though, "anything submitted from tattle opens the door for the abuse there"....errr no, you literally repost stuff from tattle all the time. does it mean you are linked to abusing Alice?!?!?! (not like there is abuse: people just criticise the abusive behavior of Alice here that earned her a RO and soon a criminal conviction)

Actually it's extra funny considering that Alice found out about Bianca via us 🤭

Also given how routinely wrong that other stan of her is "ALICE IS NOT GOING TO JAIL" is all confirmation I need to know that she at some point will

Anyway, more tweets: the first made me laugh. When Ioan tried to get her off twitter it was "coercive abuse" MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
Screenshot_20230222-081207_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230222-040602_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230222-081110_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230222-081129_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230222-081230_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230222_082510.jpg

kicked "UK/USA" out again, added emote

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
If she actually read the documents from her ex husbands legal team she would see he deliberately didn’t use screeenshots from Tattle. He did use screenshots from the children’s email address that she used to abuse his mother, receipts from the wizard app, tweets and posts from her Twitter Instagram and text messages FROM HER PHONE. hole. The fact Welp documents it and posts it here is a moot point, Alice just doesn’t like being held accountable for her own actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.