Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #163 We just watched Jabba the Chunk get destroyed by a droid. Best Star Wars yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asalaamu alaikum sister! Work is hectic, daughter more hectic, still lurking here and missed seeing your posts for ages, I’m so glad you’re back! 💖💖💖
Pardon me but as salaamu alaikum! I have not heard from you in so long, sister! Hope work is going well xx ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thought Tone was stepping away and only coming back to expose evil; instead he’s talking about his dirty nails and hair.

Bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder if big Al and little Tone give each other a pep talk tonight to encourage each other not to blow on twitter?

AlTone the right hand says to ToNal the left hand don't do it! don't do it!...do itttt!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hiya mAlice again. How’s tricks? You and your twin brother sure spend a lot of time here. I’m sorry you’re jealous of our fun and camaraderie on Tattle. Too bad about the lack of engagement with others on Sh**ter.
On a positive note I am modeling my witch costume for you! Here’s hoping you like it.
I posted bail so I, too, am modeling my Salem finery! 😆🖤🧙

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anybody else think after her Twitter updates that she’s potentially gearing up a permanent move back to the uk? I mean realistically does she stand much of a chance of being able to stay in LA once the money truly runs out?! I know she’s mainly just in the here and now, where all she cares about is revenge at whatever cost, but surely at some point she does need to at least think about what she will do once the house is sold and the money runs completely dry.

Oh I really hope she’s already seen the true love pic and positivity caption that YoBe both posted, the meltdown is going to be spectacular and im so here for it 🍿
She’ll probably try - or is/has tried/trying to reconnect with her father. I imagine she’s professing to eat humble pie, telling him how sorry she is, that IG drove her to disconnect from her family (continuing the narcissistic DARVO narrative), that she was trapped/unwell/abused in a hideous marriage and that she wants to have a relationship with him again before it’s too late. I envisage that she will use the children for leverage also (but probably dump the dog). She’ll let Daddy help her with rent for a nice flat and post lots of photos of the two Es, speaking about how happy she is that they are ‘with their family’.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
lol they actually posted one second apart
She’ll probably try - or is/has tried/trying to reconnect with her father. I imagine she’s professing to eat humble pie, telling him how sorry she is, that IG drove her to disconnect from her family (continuing the narcissistic DARVO narrative), that she was trapped/unwell/abused in a hideous marriage and that she wants to have a relationship with him again before it’s too late. I envisage that she will use the children for leverage also (but probably dump the dog). She’ll let Daddy help her with rent for a nice flat and post lots of photos of the two Es, speaking about how happy she is that they are ‘with their family’.
with Lady Catherine in the picture she will never do that

Reactions: 17
lol they actually posted one second apart
with Lady Catherine in the picture she will never do that
I wouldn’t put anything past her, frankly: she epitomises insincerity, and is prepared to engage with those whom she would rather burn to a cinder than put out their fire with her water (which she would probably drink, while watching the blaze). Alice acts in Alice’s best interests. If she wants something, she’ll lie, obfuscate and pretend until she gets it.

Reactions: 18
No way will her father reconnect with her. Her behavior on social media before and especially after the separation shows him she's even worse now than when he cut ties with her. Worse is she wants money. She's still doing a crash and burn on people she perceives as slighting her. There's no way he doesn't know about that. And using his stepdaughter's death the way she did is unforgivable. She's done it more than once. He will never forgive her. And his wife would divorce him if he let that vile person back into their lives and/or loaned her any money. Hell to the no.

And I hate to be cold, but he doesn't know his grandchildren. So it's not like he has an attachment to them and misses them in the way that Ioan's parents do. Honestly, I don't even know how close his parents were to the children living in another country and all and the estrangement (edit. with Alice) for four years before the separation according to Alice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I've been busy at work and not on here or caught up. Just coming to check if Alice's head has exploded yet after Bianca's latest Insta post?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've been busy at work and not on here or caught up. Just coming to check if Alice's head has exploded yet after Bianca's latest Insta post?
Not as far as I know! Ioan also posted the same photo, so it's only a matter of time 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She always has to hurt people doesn’t she. The way when she talks about the IG fan sites, she always has to add “Ioan couldn’t stand any of them’ yes, it’s deflecting isn’t it but such a horrible thing to do. I mean maybe it‘s true maybe IG was a bit of an arrogant prick back then, who knows, but why the need to get that in, when those fans are the ones that championed him in the early years. it’s because she felt slighted and jealous so she has to throw hateful things back out. You can see this has been a pattern she used for years. Imagine being that full of hate 🤢
She is so full of spite. She oozes it. She always seems to have been like this. Jealous, nasty and spiteful.

The little digs about Ioan in her posts, the comments to people on Twitter, are all so nasty, childish and unnecessary. Why does she carry on with all this hatred? If she was getting a reaction by continuing with this from Ioan I might understand it, but she isn’t. All she does is prove time and time again why he left her.

Surely even she must be getting bored with all this now. Why does she keep whipping herself into this frenzy all the time? How does anyone live with this level of hatred for years?

She does fascinate me.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Not sure if this was posted already. If this lawyer does a video on Alice’s case, it will be most interesting

96352241-C86D-48F7-9C41-1090DCFB22CA.jpeg

035C33FE-ECA1-45B9-BFE0-E2AB20D2EC79.jpeg

D17D19B7-B67A-4579-A55D-7628B4EB6FA8.jpeg

FBF7CEB3-0ECB-4874-9262-DA9712D68649.jpeg

DB808BFD-A098-4C6F-B8C8-E7667EA5DA36.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.